Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Orlando, FL

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
73 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 603 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Very busy, stressful long shifts. Late nights

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I was a shift lead, the shifts would be very stressful. That being said it was 10x better than other fast food jobs. You had breaks when it was slow but you also have to deal with customers trying to get free food/lying all day.

Points positifs

Positive environment, room to advance to GM, fun with coworkers, better than other fast food

Points négatifs

Awful employee discounts, long shifts, late nights closing, not great pay, angry customers

Overworked

I worked more hours than management. If you have open availability expect to work a lot, and it takes its toll on your vehicle. People don’t tip well and you spend a lot on car repairs

Ok job

Not the best. It sucks being an employee because they don't really care about you. The only reason that one survives here is because the coworkers are cool people.

Fun workplace but exhausting

It’s a fun workplace and you meet some amazing people but it’s always very understaffed which probably has to do with being very underpaid. I enjoy it but the lack of staff is exhausting.

Free food, fun environment

Low pay, no benefits

Garbage.

Only work here if you have no respect for youself, your time and your energy. Terrible work environment, terrible managment, terrible experience, terrible everything.

Free food

Working there
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

What you’d expect

It’s pretty much what you’d expect from a fast food place. No paid time off, no vacation hours, no paid sick leave, no breaks, no benefits (unless you’re a GM or higher). Only good thing is working as a driver because of tips. Closing duties suck though. Don’t try to have a career here. The best situation you can get out of this company is being a part-time non-closing evening driver for side money.

Points positifs

easy side money if delivering

Points négatifs

zero benefits, awful pay for managers and insiders

Poor management

The only good thing about working there was the coworkers and how relatively easy the job was. However the management never knew what they were doing and often relied on us to correct their mistakes.

Free food

no flexibility
Culture d'entreprise

A company that does not respect its employees.

You are less than $9.0 when you are in the store less than $5.00 when are out making deliveries. Very few customers tip so you better plan on making less than minimum wage. At my location we had a hostile Manager that would have temper tantrums thrown items in a store all this was caught on camera and he was never removed he still works there this says alot about the management of the company.

Schedule

Low pay hotile workplace

Dominos is decent

This job is decent overall. They set rules and barely follow them, don’t really train you like they should. They kind of expect you to just get it on your own. The employees (most of them) are helpful and others weren’t. The job itself can be pretty stressful and the manager can be pretty useless sometimes. But it’s not a bad job to have overall, those were just the negative things I wanted to share.

Relatively slow, boring

A typical day you would clock in and wait for someone to walk in, the phone to ring, or wait for the order machine to pop out an order. It was typically slow during the whole shift and about 30 minutes to an hour you would be a little
Culture d'entreprise

Good

Typical day at work was usually pretty busy I learned to make the food hardest part of the job would be when its slamming buay to try and deliver as fast as u can without the custoners getting mad.

Work

The job is amazing and challenging in how fast can you get orders out the door. Yet, for the amount of work required to done in a day the pay rate is very poor.

Great coworkers

Little to no breaks

Constantly busy and active

I delivered pizzas. I learned how to better optimize my tasks to make work easy and fast. the hardest part of the job was keeping my vehicle operational. Being good with customers ment good tips.

A typical day at work

The main thing with this company is the management. The franchise does not care about their employees whatsoever. The standards of managing is not implemented whatsoever. There is not enough structure.

Overall a good experience

Overall a good experience. Management is very good. As a driver flexibility and tips are usually very good. Job can be hectic and a lot of multi tasking with high volume situations.
Culture d'entreprise

Fun and growing business with room to grow and expand

all 3 companies were fun to work for and have great cultures. Recognition culture and development opportunities were also big with all 3 companies. Fast paced environment and a lot of energy
Culture d'entreprise

The dominos chain I work for, does not care about there employees.

Have worked for Dominos for almost 2 years. Worst company I have ever worked for. Employees are not appreciated, overworked and no benefits, no direct deposit, biweekly pay schedule. If you're really desperate for a job, they will hire you...but don't expect to be treated with any respect or caring.

Overworked and under paid

I had worked for dominos as an assistant manager for over 4years and received the same pay rate and I did more work than any of the other managers in the store. I worked overtime when it was needed, made sure my shift duties were done before I clocked out, and always helped the other managers when I could. I told them I needed to change my schedule for medical reasons they said they couldn’t do at the time. They would tell me how good of a job I was doing and how much they appreciated me but yet I still received the same pay rate and was treated as if I did nothing but complain.

Nice Job

Very good company! Flexible hours, job culture is clear. Very friendly manager and good payment. Busy store the most part of the time. Good for made fast money.

I didn’t like it.

Fast food is trash and I wouldn’t recommend anybody to work in Fast Food. I’m only writing this because you’re making me. Stop making people do this..
Culture d'entreprise

good but not a forever job

it was a fun job, you can listen to music all day and just work. it’s hard considering it’s hot bc of the ovens 24/7 and the ac used to break often and we weren’t even allowed to take off out hats to cool off which i understand bc it’s uniform but under those conditions i would expect a little lenience.

discounts, music

Points négatifs

frequent over heating and not much room for career advancement
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale