Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Philadelphia, PA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
47 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 199 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great team work Manager gets a defensive when you ask questions or do not answer questions directly . Always watch the computer with your deliveries or someone will take it
Culture d'entreprise
No real care or regard for employeesSchedules were ridiculous and didn’t accommodate work life balance. Nice tips sometimes. Dealing with people was sometimes overwhelming Because orders were sometimes wrong.
Culture d'entreprise
it was a great experience at dominos. I learned to handle money and treat customers with a great service. I also learned to make pizzas and other types of food.
Culture d'entreprise
When I worked at dominos I worked well with everyone. I listened to the supervisor in training and learning hold to adapt to working for dominos. I was a fast learner and always was respectful to others.
Culture d'entreprise
I have never worked in an environment so stressful, full of immaturity and with such lack of professionalism. I can;t speak for corporate as a whole, but the Philadelphia franchise stores are simply a mess.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
It’s Beaty fast money it keeps things flowing the right way keeps up with the bills helps me with food sometimes so I don’t have to spend so much money it’s a good job
Culture d'entreprise
Some managers were great! Delivery drivers are greedy and managers were young so some didn't handle difficult situations well. If I had a good dependable job I would work at the one on upper Darby because they pay more hourly.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Dominos, I’ve learned how to manage my time better, both inside and outside the workspace. I enjoyed meeting different people and their unique backgrounds. The people were from different parts of the world, so it satisfies me to learn of their cultures.
Points positifs
You would learn a lot, starting with answering phones to making a pizza for customers.
Points négatifs
There isn’t a set schedule, therefore it’s difficult to manage around it at times.
Culture d'entreprise
Experience was horrible, they expect you to do everything for only $7.25 and there is no raise!! If your on a delivery and get robbed you have to pay with your own money..
Culture d'entreprise
It’s was fun working there learned a lot of new things meet really cool people and made some good friends and learn how To make a pizza on my own and fold boxes
Culture d'entreprise
I most definitely had a lot of problems with my pay check. Managers would lose the check and act like they never received it. I worked there a long tome ago so things could have changed. However, I had a bad experience at the store.
Free lunches and dinners
Unorganized
Culture d'entreprise
Working at domino's can sometimes be very fun and other times be very stressful, depending on employees and customers and how everyone's mood is. There is much to learn and experience there because you can definitely advance to management levels if you are willing to put in the effort and also the patience necessary too.
Points positifs
Good opportunity to grow and become a manager.
Points négatifs
People with negative attitudes and immature tendencies.
Culture d'entreprise
typical day is unpredictable. you can either be busy or bored. you learn how to make pizzas and other things, management an be unprofessional, hardest part of job is late hours
Culture d'entreprise
most unorganized company. does not care about their employees all they want is for you to show up every day 7 days a week and not give benefits or pay raises no matter how long you have been with them.
benefits/hours
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos was a great experience for me and a way to make fast cash if you was a driver. The workers there was always nice to me and very helpful. Being a driver was fun and really was the best position at dominos because you made money off tips milage use and hours on the job.If you didn't have a car the insider job position was fine to.you learned how to make pizza from scratch an dwhen it was hot in the summer you got to enjoy the ac unlike the drivers
no holidays off
Culture d'entreprise
Assist Managers with ingredients Set up make shift table Answer call for orders Made pizza Clean the dishes Clean the store Wash and oil baking pans
Culture d'entreprise
the store was unorganized. managers where unorganized the store was not clean. typical day at work was unpredictable staff sometimes stand around on there cell phones.
Culture d'entreprise
Fast pace environment, stable customer service. Nobody filed complaints because all products was ready and on time for every customer and they all left satisfied.
Culture d'entreprise
Love working there was a great job just wish they pay more. Hopefully they raise the pay rate cause I have a wife and kids and it's hard to find a job.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's Pizza delivery driver was an okay job. If you have a car and good knowledge of your job location surroundings, you should no problem with this job.
Culture d'entreprise
It was horrible I hated it there, I didn't get paid after I left, I went up there and asked for the boss, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, I waited 2 weeks and i called still not answer.
no breaks