Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Philadelphia, PA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
47 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 371 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great team work Manager gets a defensive when you ask questions or do not answer questions directly . Always watch the computer with your deliveries or someone will take it
Culture d'entreprise
no sense of management from General management position. Everybody want to make decisions but nobody want to take fault when it doesn't work good note is employees make the job worth it very helpful.
Employees
Culture d'entreprise
depends on the part of the month if it was fast then it was a rush all day long but if it was slow then the day would drag the co workers are nice and out going or the most part
Culture d'entreprise
typical day is answering phones taking orders prepping food. hardest part of the job was when you would get slammed with phone calls out of n where an you're the only one in the store
Culture d'entreprise
i was a delivery driver, i had work in a fast and safe pace to deliver people oders. Their was many oders at once. At the end of the day we all clean up, and maintain the store.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Wish they paid better, and had any kind of benefits. Management could be better and everyone should be given more hours instead of worrying about labor management.
Crew pies, fun co-workers
Pay rate
Culture d'entreprise
The type of day at work was tiring but relaxed I learned how to do other thing make things the manger at the time wasn't a manger he wasn't focused it was when customers would get nasty with you. The most enjoyable part of my job is when its time to make dough.
free dood
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Great job to work at. dominos is a great experience for anyone who needs employment and needs a flexible schedule. its fast pace you won't get bored quick there are always deliveries to be made.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work would be very busy. I learned all about fast pace working. I would say the management had alot of favorites and sometimes didn't treat some of the employees fair .
Free lunch
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
I learned how to open and run shift in mornings while making pizzas and more The work place is very diverse The hardest part is trying to make every customer happy The most enjoyable part of the job is having fun with those who are working with you
half off on food
no breaks
Culture d'entreprise
This was not my first part time job in the fast food field, at times it would be extremely busy which was a challenge I was prepared for. The staff was very helpful in assisting me with learning the ins and outs of the work day.
Perfect part time job
Late-night closing
Culture d'entreprise
long driving hours, money varies on locations, if your in a good location then you will make more money . very easy job just depends on the hours your scheduled if you will have time for a social life
free lunch good money
Culture d'entreprise
This is a really fun job, the crew members are great an cool people. They just wanna have fun but still do work along with it. They teach you how to do everything so you wont feel lost. Just don't be to uptight and you'll be fine
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoy every aspect of work. It's a nice balance of work. I learned a lot about managing people, and how to treat everyone. I want people to feel pride in everything they do. The pay is low, and it's not possible to have a career. There is so much turnover.
Co workers
Points négatifs
On your feet all day and night.
Culture d'entreprise
This was the kind of job I knew I did not want but stuck it out until I could find something more suitable for me. I had no breaks and if I had to use the bathroom, I could not be any longer than 3 minutes. They did not train me well, everything that I had did there I basically learned on my own by watching the other workers. Luckily I am a quick learner.
None.
Culture d'entreprise
I have nothing but respect for the franchise I worked for. I began in high school as a driver and worked my way up to General Manager, I had an opportunity to pursue a passion of mine and they allowed me to step down and eventually I did leave on my terms. The only downside is that having a personal life is hard to do and they don't give much help and as such has to miss weddings and other family events.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my new customer service experience, but I did not enjoy the area in which the drivers had to deliver. The customers were hard to get along with and often times did not tip. This taught me that nothing is promised and to be more grateful.
Customer Service
Dangerous
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos need to 1)work on there management 2)Treat others like people(we are not robots) 3) there is no enjoyable part of the day 4)communication (hardest part of the job) 5) horrifying management
flexable hours
Points négatifs
bad pay for the amount of work load and time
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working for dominos, my co-workers were amazing my boss was also, the pay was good ,we always had over time, free lunch.
free lunch
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Most of my coworkers were kind. I enjoyed my shifts The managers sometimes showed bias behavior and didn't really show and give a sense of religious freedom.
Considerate
unorganized
Culture d'entreprise
It was an ok place to work but for the amount of work I was doing I think I should have been paid more because it was a lot of work
Hours