Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Raleigh, NC

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
48 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 821 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Fine for a first ot part time job

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Its good for part time work or if you wanna make some extra cash. The food and drinks are discoubted for enployees and depending on the locarion, you can make some friends with your peers.

Employee Discounts

Points négatifs

Little room for advancement or raise

I Do NOT recommend working here

You do not make anywhere near as much as they advertise. They don't have enough employees to help in store. They are always short on delivery drivers. Management doesn't know how to manage and they are really young and don't make the best decisions.

Csr/am

If you join a store that is fully staffed, you will most likely enjoy your work. If not, you will probably be called in every time you are not working.

Employee discount, coworkers

Points négatifs

No benefits, underpayed, understaffed at most locations, most customers are very rude
Culture d'entreprise

good service job, bad for the car and body

can make pretty good tips depend on skill level(running red light and knowing the routes). met some great people and also back stabbing selfish people who did not care or did the job that was needed, other people had to pickup the slack and will be pressured to work over time when everyone calls out.

tips

people
Culture d'entreprise

OK when you need a job quick

If you need a job and cash quickly, it is easy to get a delivery job at Domino's on Western Blvd. It's a great short-term solution, but not a good long-term plan.The tips in this low income delivery area are pathetic. Many nights there are too many drivers working, so you'll be lucky to make 2 deliveries an hour. While waiting around for your turn to deliver, you'll be yelled at to fold boxes, wash dishes, or take the garbage out (while making minimum wage). The base pay is $5.70/hr. Tips will average about $8/hr. When not delivering, the pay is minimum wage. One day I folded boxes for 5 hours straight, making just 1 delivery per hour - the manager refused to let me or any other driver leave.They only pay 0.34/mile. This isn't really adequate to cover gas, maintenance, insurance, wear and tear, and depreciation for the excessive mileage you put on your car. It's great for college kids driving a car their mom and dad bought for them, but not the rest of us. The Federal rate for mileage reimbursement is 0.58/mile for a reason.Rain, sleet, hurricane - you're out there risking your car and getting soaking wet to deliver pizza to the doorsteps of people, and 25% of them won't tip AT ALL.

Cash pay daily

Points négatifs

heat, rain, excessive wear and tear on your car
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Very relaxed

I worked at Domino's pizzas with some friends from middle school. It was a very rewarding experience because we always had shifts together and the manager was relaxed, letting us listen to music and hang out between orders when there was nothing to be done. I doubt most management is like that.

Points positifs

Free pizza, hang with the bros, slow sometimes

Points négatifs

Pay, wear on your car, cant really get promoted
Culture d'entreprise

Fun workplace some times but I felt some discrimination from some people

Wouldn’t recommend, felt like I was being discriminated against. Was told I would get a raise if I worked more managing shifts and two weeks later still didn’t get it. Let lazy people keep their jobs and have them raises and also let couples work together and be lazy together

60% off discount

No breaks, discrimination
Culture d'entreprise

Worst management owned by the same man who owns three different stores. Pure sexism and more discrimination above all, no more raises or bonuses, no breaks, just horrible.

Classic restaurant

I enjoy working here to pass the time. Tips are okay, but not great, which is expected. I like working with my co workers who all share the same goal: to give the best quality product as fast as we can.

It was alright...

Domino's has a fast-paced, energetic work environment. I personally enjoyed the hands-on tasks. Communicating with coworkers during shifts is necessary, and helped fill my social needs. Aside from that... Managers are replaced every few months, often due to the low pay and copious hours they work. Obtaining a raise or promotion is not put as a priority, even for people who have worked at one location for years.

Great

They provided a safe working environment. Management was fair and the hardest part of the job was learning how to work the phone and interact with customers via the phone.

Dominoes was ok

Dominoes was an ok place to work. However, I felt there was limited opportunity for advancement. I would also add as a driver the pay was fine, but due to it being a predominantly gratuity inclined job the pay could fluctuate erratically.

Fun at first

Fun at first but then people took advantage of me being new and not an adult. Minimum wage inst bad but for having to deal with super busy times of the day and angry customers I felt I should have been compensated more. I didn't get to sit down once during a 11 hours shift, no breaks.
Culture d'entreprise

A typical day at Dominos 5 pm-10 pm. I've learned to be patient with customers, working hard through rush hour, keeping a smile on my face. And also being fast and precise.

Fun times

Great place to work. Work hard, uphold standards, treat people right, and you will be promoted. My boss genuinely cares about his employees. Bonuses are easy to obtain if you just do your job.

Domino’s

I loved working there .the experience was great if I had another chance to work there I would . Everybody got along and everybody worked as a team . We got the job done and it was great . Great management

Learning experience

I had to move
Culture d'entreprise

Hired as a driver but asked to make pizzas

Applied and hired to be a driver but management wanted to keep me in house to make pizzas, wasn't what I wanted to do so I left. I don't mind cleaning up, and taking orders over the phone during downtime but never getting to deliver pizzas was were I drew the line. Always scheduled during the slow shifts so there was nothing else to do.

Too many
Culture d'entreprise

Excellent job to pass time and earn some extra cash

Alot of the work is self explanatory. It is almost like being at home. Keep the food at safe temperatures and keep the environment clean. Treat customers with respect and adhere to company policies. The pace of the work changes depending on the time of day and special occasions/holidays. The hardest part of the job is ensuring correctness of multiple orders in a time-efficient way. The most enjoyable part of the job is not being constantly micro-managed.

Points positifs

Team contribution/effort leads to success

Points négatifs

Lack of communication can cause numerous to orders to be late/delayed, label printer malfunction can cause several problems

Good franchise

Worked there as a driver and an assistant manager. The pay was bad unless you were a GM but the owners were great and they cared about employees. Some of the managers were difficult to work with.
Culture d'entreprise

iIt was a good first job

I learned customer experience from dominos. I was able to take phone calls, help at the front desk, stack pizza boxes, and put stickers on boxes. It was a nice opportunity.
Culture d'entreprise

easy job as a second income

I work as a delivery driver, so my review is based solely on that aspect. Pay is kin to servers, with just enough to cover taxes. Drivers also have to cover expenses of using their own vehicle. Tips are expected, but no consistent. solicitation of tipping is not allowed so some tip well and some not at all. We can't tell them what is normal.

Points positifs

Tips are daily pay, sometimes very good

Points négatifs

at times there can be too many drivers, each driver is required to take the next delivery in line to keep it fair, some don't.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale