Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Rockville, MD

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
5 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 606 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.
Points positifs
Frequent lunch breaks
Points négatifs
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
On a daily basic it was busy, i learn working as a team comes in hand. Also the work place was very friend they would make you feel right at home. Last you would never feel left out i promise.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino’s pizza on east gude drive has one the highest ratings among all other dominos of the same district. We do get busy to the point where the we have to make 40pizzas within 20mins while still working on the regular online orders. We have fun throughout the mayhem.
Points positifs
50% discount
Points négatifs
N/a
Culture d'entreprise
Typical day consisted of waiting for orders and then delivering them to customers. Most of wage is earned by tips from customers. Very casual atmosphere for a workplace, and most of the time spent is in your own car.
Culture d'entreprise
This was my first job during my final two years of High School. It was the first taste I had of working in customer service. The best part was getting to work with my best friend and that it was very close to home so I walk there. The worst part would have to be that it was always hot because of the oven and during the summer going out promoting (hanging fliers) and then coming back to work near the oven was bad, but that is just the way it was.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.