Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Summerville, SC

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
12 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 597 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great part-time job. Management is OK, not outstanding, but I've experienced worse elsewhere. Staff is diverse. Pay is minimum wage plus mileage and tips which add up. Some days make more than others.
Flexible schedule
No benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Domino's is goodPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Domino's are not enough for what I didJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Domino's, I think it was fairManagementIn general, managers at Domino's are laid backCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Domino's is okOverallMy experience working at Domino's it was ok
Culture d'entreprise
I love it I love it I love it. People are great so is the work environment and management. I would recommend working here you just have to be prepared for stand 95% of the time
Culture d'entreprise
Most of the staff was from the same immediate family. This made the whole store dynamic a little uncomfortable for anyone else. In the summer the AC was old and the temperature in the building would remain at about 96 degrees.
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed this job.but I had to no longer work there I wasnt getting enough hours and I could not get to the point where I knew how to make a pizza. So I couldn't stay
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Charleston area dominos. Cannot keep employees. Don’t care about the drivers when they’re the heart of the company. No pay raises even when gas prices rise. Barely covers the cost of gas and maintence. The private insurance they use is unreasonable. The management sucks. They cannot hire manager they cannot keep general managers. You have to jump through hoops for any raises hours and hours of online and private classes that don’t help you in the work place. They have people training that have never run a fast food business nor have pizza expierence. I work tons of overtime and go out of my way and get no acknowledgment for it. I work 55+ hours a week and it barely pays my home bills I would not recommend working in Charleston area. These stores also have conflict of interest with families working on the same store and at others. No regulations and rules are set for them. It’s is a very very unprofessional environment The franchise owners are running these stores into the ground because they don’t have American dominos understanding. I’m currently working here and seeking other employment
Points positifs
MANAGERS get one free pizza
Points négatifs
No breaks, no paid time off for drivers or shift runners, drivers are worked to the point the quit
Culture d'entreprise
What can I say about this place. It was a job. I started as a driver went on to being an assisant manger then back to a driver. It's like any other delivery service.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved the people I worked with, but the pay was not equal to the work. Long hours, you never knew when you would be getting home. Raises were such a process to get that it took me 2 years to get one.
fun
pay
Culture d'entreprise
Help customers always and answer phone calls. They didn't like when the phone ringed more than 3 times. I learned customers come first if it wasn't for them wouldn't have a job. The managers were helpful they were always there. The co-workers were awesome met some good people there. Hardest part of the job was finding addresses at night time. Most enjoyable part was the free food.
Free food
No lunch breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Fun place to work. Great employees, most of the time. Simple to learn and teach. A lot of time listening to music and relaxing while delivering pizzas.
Easy Going
Points négatifs
no benifits, very little hours
Culture d'entreprise
This is a great job to put you through college. The pay is good and the hours flexible. And let us not forget the free pizza.
Flexible hours, good pay
Points négatifs
Wear and tear on your vehicle
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working there. It helped me learn the area and also meet great customers. I had great customer service skills to help with the customers and benefit them.