Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Tucson, AZ

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
56 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 812 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Pretty fun but it depends

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
If your boss is good, that's just your boss. You still have to worry about their competency and social skills. .

Free food sometimes

Points négatifs

Big chance you might not like it

High Stress

Not a Good company to work for. No raises... No Bonuses... Upper management covers up issues that happen in the workplace. They are Not Understanding... And the Upper Management Allows Store management to Date...have Intimate relations with lower level employees.... Also Allows upper management to show Special Treatment to their Favorate Employees... Be careful.....this company does Allow its Upper Management to mis behave with No Consequences..

No Breaks No Lunch

Wasn't worth it

My experience at Domino's was fun for the most part but I went through 4 different General Managers in less than a year, I kept pushing for a raise and an Assistant Manager position, but the company didn't care. Everyone that is employed is being treated unfairly and my GM at this time is giving write ups left and right saying he doesn't care. I am one of the most hardworking employees Domino's has and the company never acknowledged my work ethic. My overall experience is 2 out of 5, it could have been better.

Fun workplace

Points négatifs

No breaks, short staffed, employees not caring.
Culture d'entreprise

Experience depends entirely on your manager

I drove delivery for almost 2 years at several locations in town. My day to day work experience depended entirely on how much my manager cared. Good manager? Good location and likely a good work experience.

independence on the road

shifty coworkers stealing deliveries

Great starter job

Great starter position for someone looking to gain some type of managerial experience. Great pay and equal hours for all employees and management as well.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Awful

I worked here believing it would be a great and stable job only to find out it wasn't. Consistent manager changes, favoritism, hours not being given, I lost my apartment because of them, would not recommend working here, they do not care about the well-being of employees.

good part time job

it was a good part time job when i was in high school. i worked answering phones and making pizzas. the people i worked with were very supportive to me.

Love it

I loved working for dominos. It is a fast pace job that is always changing and it is a blast to to make pizzas. I would love to make pizza again at some point.
Culture d'entreprise

My favorite job that I had so far.

To some that makes no sense, but driving is one of my favorite things so work did not feel like work I was happy working there, but my car broke down so I had to switch to CSR, I still liked it, my manager was the best one I ever had, but I felt like I had to do more work than others.

Points positifs

My manager wouldnt just make us do everything, if we were overwhelmed he'd step in to help

Points négatifs

My friends worked there, it caused conflict

I’m trying to get out

I started work recently, and I already want out. The work is not very hard but it is taught in a terrible way and it is very rare that I truly feel comfortable doing my job, due the terrible training. I barely get any hours, despite promise that I would get good hours, and I feel like that’s very cheap.
Culture d'entreprise

This place is not worth working for. The franchise owners are greedy and lie to the employees. This behavior is common all the way through management.

Don’t work here. It’s not worth it. They will suck your life and soul away and then discard you like you’re nothing. Definitely not worth working for.
Culture d'entreprise

Worst employer I ever worked for

It’s a corporate chain it’s a system not working in the taste and quality but a standards of consumerism that help sell bad food and pays way less on the employees and spends way more on advertising and marketing tricks to get people to buy . Management are all kids and they are all into shady things other than work . Never working always doing other things on the clock .

Its a job

Everything is really relaxed at certain locations. Others are different but through time it kinda drains you. The people are what keep you there in the end.

Enjoyable Job but Not Great Pay

Being a delivery driver for about a year and a half was nice because the hours were flexible and I was usually on my own without having to deal with customers other than the people I delivered to. Most customers are understanding when something is messed up and realizing it’s not necessarily the drivers fault for something being messed up. Only issue I had was when you didn’t get tipped. It’s not a requirement but we get paid below minimum wage when on the road so less pay plus the no tip could really hurt your income. Wouldn’t recommend making this a full time living job. More so a secondary income job.
Culture d'entreprise

Very nice people and incredible management

I would love to work with them again. I learned a lot from working there. I feel like I have a much better outlook on life from the skills I learned there

spent two weeks

trying to get this job then got shot down by these fleabag pizza peddlers. I NOW MAKE $49K driving and not by delivering pizzas that arent too good...lol..AND now that im investing in stocks I am going to be sure.not to buy PIZZA MANAGEMENT STOCKS! lol...lol

Points positifs

im not ever going to work for these mooks

the idea of ME not being good enough for THEM...lol...lol
Culture d'entreprise

Over all working for dominos was a great experince but on the other hand the employees do noy follow compamy guidelines and this was an issue for me.

On a normal work day at dominos was easy for me. I was the opening manager and only had up to 2 drivers. We all had our routines. We all stuck to what we had to do and we did it well together. When I had to do evening shifts to cover shifts that when things got messy. The drivers and csr kind of just did whatever they wanted no matter who was there or not. So I preferred the openings.

Points négatifs

No breaks, no discounts, no structure.

fast paced enviroment

entry level job very frustrating with co workers and managers, you can learn alot if you take the time, managment is everywhere not organized very well

Points positifs

discounted food, flexible work schedule

Points négatifs

bad management, co workers are stressful
Culture d'entreprise

fun envirionment to work at

Taking orders over phone and in person-greet customers-build relationship with Customers-Upselling –Cash handling –Keeping the customer area clean –Assist pizza makers with toppings and dough

Worst job I've had.

The poor leadership skills from management and the lack of respect or care from other employees effects the environment greatly. They hire managers and DO NOT promote from within well at all.

There is none

The whole job
Culture d'entreprise

It’s was a good environment and the employees are nice and helpful

I will like how the schedule was flexible with me going to scholl and it was a really good experience with Customer services and I never really said ugh I don’t want to go to work because the environment was good and fun
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale