Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Domino's - Upper Marlboro, MD

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
14 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 579 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working at domino’s until I began losing hours because of how many employers were working at a time. I barely got hours and got sent home early at times.
Good coworkers
No hours
Culture d'entreprise
delivering pizza, learn different neighborhoods, mgt was ok. dealing with difficult people, most enjoyable part of the job was I was always driving. fun and love to drive. no health benefits, had to drive my own car, did not reimburse for gas.
always driving
Points négatifs
no health benifets, had to drive my own car, did not reimburse for gas.
Culture d'entreprise
A lot of mismanagement. Can be long hours behind the wheel. Heavy weekly work schedule. Makes it hard to balance personal time vs. working time. There is almost no training just the basics .its a learn by mistake kind of training
Culture d'entreprise
A normal workday is not too bad I think the best part is making customers happy with fast service. The hardest part is you cant please everyone no matter how hard you try but that just the 5 percent the other 95 percent of our customers are the best.
Culture d'entreprise
delivery driver dropped orders off to customers worked the evening shift on the weekends (friday-sunday) put together customers orders assembled pizza boxes cleaned the store at closing
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
The day starts with a meeting and preparing the store with the proper clean utensils. Take the vegetables, meat and dough out the freezer. start pre making the dough into small, medium, large and XL pizzas.
flexible hours
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
It's good for a fresh start in work and if your looking for a quick couple of dollars. The management is ok and everyone is helpful in their own way..
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is a job that can be quite tedious most days. As many know pizza is a common go to for many families in many areas. on a daytime shift where you have only made $300 from open to 3p.m. can become and 3hr shift where you have doubled your sales within that time. It can cause a small inconvenience if you are a student or trying to maintain multiple jobs. Sadly benefits are only for General Mangers. The tediousness of the job just does not rely on the business of the store but also the competence of your team as well
Culture d'entreprise
Great staff that helps newcomers off the back by always being there when you need help. Great experience overall, nothing bad.
Culture d'entreprise
I absolutely loved working at dominos. I enjoyed my job as an Assistant Manager. I loved coming to work everyday. My boss was very helpful and understanding. He was a great coach to me and all other managers. He was great at preparing us to guide other employees. He Took time to get to know us all individually and work with us based on how we learned to coach us through our jobs, ensuring that we all had the skills needed to complete all daily task at work. My staff was amazing and their team work was too. My day to day was mostly making food to the highest standard, taking orders, assisting costumers, and running the store. I controlled a routing screen, a cash drawer, make line, and inventory on a regular shift. The hardest part of the job were busy holidays like the super bowl. the amount of business that was very very high, but with our staff we were capable of handling the volume of business with no problem. The most enjoyable part of my job was being on the make line. Making pizza was a very interesting and creative job.
Flexible hours
short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Any job is a good first job. One that deals with people and teamwork is a great one because it will give you the experience you will need in life. The hardest part of this job is pleasing everyone. I loved the friendly enviornment and working with my coworkers.
Culture d'entreprise
I come in and clock in, I take orders over the phone and for carry out, I stack and fold boxes, help on the make line, and help clean during closing. The management was okay, preferably i wish it was better. I loved working with my co workers they all was helpful. The hardest part of working at Domino's was dealing with the rude customers and the best part was conversing with the nice people that came in.
food, meeting new people
rude customers, poor management
Culture d'entreprise
I was always nice to my managers and co-workers, they were always nice to me. I don't necessarily work well when someone is breathing down my neck (unless I did something wrong, then it's warranted, but usually I do everything right when you leave me to my devices). Sometimes the hardest part was customer service, they obviously aren't always reasonable, but I could usually handle them and if it was a little much, my management would take care of it excellently. I enjoyed the people, my crew, we worked well together, and the schedule was flexible which is a big bonus for me.
Points positifs
occasional free food, tips were sometimes great
Points négatifs
customers would be rude, the first assistant manager was unpleasant
Culture d'entreprise
I get along with everyone of course. I learned how to make pizzas, how to answer phones, take orders, make payments, alot of customer service.
Points positifs
free food, easy to get to work
n/a