Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Assistant Store Manager chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
195 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 238 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great establishment to network and grow, your are able to interact with various from all different cultures and backgrounds
Culture d'entreprise
It was a fun environment when I was younger, but definitely not a career. No benefits, but you do gwt free pizza and get to meet a bunch of new people.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for the company for about 4 years , in different states and was promoted to management within the first 2 years. As management team, employees were rude, disrespectful, lazy, and that would be on a good day. The pay rate is BS also. You don’t get breaks, constantly on your feet, running around because no-one wanting to help out. Upper management is terrible at helping with employees interactions/conflicts. I would, honestly, not recommend anyone I know to work for this company. Also, they do NOT offer paid time, or health benefits. I don’t understand why that is in the job listing.
Points positifs
Free Meals, Lots of Hours.
Points négatifs
Disrespectful/Rude Employees, No Breaks.
Culture d'entreprise
The pay is minimal, scheduling is sporadic and work is fast paced and stressful, with no breaks given even for long shifts. They do not care at all about their employees, and there is no recourse for employees with complaints since they do not have an HR department. Have a problem with management, getting screwed on hours or have an issue with your paycheck? Too bad, there is nothing you can do. Most stores are franchises so experience may vary depending on the owner.Driving for Dominos would be significantly better. Less stressful and at least you make tips. Definitely deliver rather than working inside if you have the choice.
Points positifs
Its a job, if you can't find anything else
Everything about the job
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Domino's is goodPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Domino's are terribleJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Domino's, I think its okManagementIn general, managers at Domino's are lazyCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Domino's is easyOverallMy experience working at Domino's is ok
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I've always loved working for dominos. Sometimes it can be challenging, but, the craziness is worth it. I have met people at this company that will be family for life. It is very busy sometimes but when you make it, you really make it! There is a competitive nature to management there but in a good way. You compete with each other to be the best at your job. Also being able to take a criticism is critical. I do love working here
Food is great
Points négatifs
Breaks are kinda based on how busy we are
Culture d'entreprise
If you want to work at a place where it feels as if every single person that is above you is not only against you but also trying to get you fired then dominos is the place for you. Not only will you NOT get trained for the position that you have you will also get punished for not knowing how to do said job. Want to get yelled at by customers constantly? Want to work in a terrible environment that can easily get over 90 degrees f without ac or working equipment? Not only will this job do this for you but it will also force you to work without breaks, ain't that the american dream? If you ever get the awful chance to work in this company hopefully you will get a franchise owner that isn't corrupt with nepotism and double standards. The best part of working at dominos is handing in your two week notice.
Points positifs
Driving is the best position at this company.
Points négatifs
No breaks, Nepotism, Horrendous management, Corrupt franchise owners.
Culture d'entreprise
This is by far the best job I’ve ever had. I miss it. I just wish I had stayed with the company after college instead of moving on. Such a great company to work for.
Culture d'entreprise
This is the job you get while looking for the job you really want. Don't buy into the insurance if offered. Wake yourself up and get the career you could be doing going.
Points positifs
You can maybe help others grow and understand.
Points négatifs
Managers can be controlling.
Culture d'entreprise
I learned how to work as a team in a fast pace environment. We all had great communication with each other. Every body did their part and no one was pushed aside
Culture d'entreprise
I learned a lot about customer service skills & management skills. I worked an average of 40 hrs per week while in school. This job is flexible with hours & it’s a great working environment
Culture d'entreprise
received order, make order , prepare food, serve to customer, make schedule for employee, regarding to each person responsibility sorting task. manage cash register, and meet target sale per day and week.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked here for five years and I must say if it wasn't for the constant late night and evening shifts I would probably still be here at the company. The pay was also good
Culture d'entreprise
You work your butt off for your entire shift with maybe a 10 minute break. Franchise and corporate don’t care what’s happening to you. The franchise owner in Shawano is horrible. He don’t care if you run yourself to the ground working your butt off you will never get a raise. Between the owner and district they make sure that your over worked and under paid. Only thing that’s worried about is making them money.
Culture d'entreprise
Good people of all ages, types and sizes working together for the better ao all. Our Customers rely on getting a great safe product knowing we are all doing out best to make this happen. The best part of the job are the Customers letting us know all of the time.
Culture d'entreprise
Here is where I learned all of my management skills. They pride themselves on customer support and services. We would daily check reviews and make sure our customers were satisfied.
Transfer opportunities
Not enough pay increase
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's gave me a purpose in life. The people there cared about me when I didn't care about myself. They gave me more chances than a parent would because they saw the potential in me, and appreciated the hard work I put in to every second I was there clocked in or not. I used to have a bed in the back of the store, 17 hour shifts were completely normal. Working at Sunset was the most challenging and inspiring time of my life. Domino's leadership team and the whole crew as well taught me how to be a woman and a better person. They've watched me grow from a 16 year old phone girl to a 5 star manager of one of their busiest, and highest security risks stores. We don't stop when were tired we stop when we're done. Thankyou for teaching me how to be accountable and how to have fun doing it. WorkiSunsetSunswas the
Culture d'entreprise
Not Dominos as a whole but this particular chain is just not run good from the top down they don’t care about any of there employees and it shows pretty quick made obvious due to the turnover rate
Culture d'entreprise
The Domino's I worked at was privately owned. The owner underpaid me and 80% of the time never paid me my overtime correctly. Franchises are better to work for than privately owned. This particular owner and I developed problems when I reported him to the labor board.
Culture d'entreprise
A great company that is fast paced and you can a lot from. You become more skilled for future jobs and you get to manage great people who are determined
Culture d'entreprise
No holiday pays, no overtime even straight duty bcoz of no reliever manager. Double standards when it comes to policies. Can't follow own international standard.
  1. Assistant Store Manager