Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Associate Manager chez Domino's

PertinenceNoteDate
99 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 887 avis

Fine

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Decent first job. Management isn’t great. Very political. If they like you you’ll do great, if not you’re just another number in the system. Wouldn’t recommend for a career
Culture d'entreprise

If your looking for hours you will get them

Dominos is severely understaffed right now . That is one of the reasons that I left the company . As a level 3 Assistant manager I was doing the work load of 3 people with the staff of one all to save on labor.

50% food discount

No breaks

General Atmosphere

Denies raises because minimum wage roseHard workers are not favored Management needs work Raises are rare Good people for the most part Not everyone should hold the power of a manager

Points positifs

free lunch, fun part time job

management
Culture d'entreprise

Fun fast paced place to work.

Enjoyed my time at Dominos. There is always room to move up if you want to. They are happy to train you if you show a drive for it. Even just being a driver is a flexible but good paying job.
Culture d'entreprise

Blah I had to write this.

I honestly just wanted to read other reviews but I mean if you work at dominos long enough in any role you will see the things that go on in the store. I’ve worked at numerous dominos as an assistant manager and there was always something wrong at each store. The higher ups only care about the numbers being great. They visit the store and most of the time don’t speak a word to the actual people who are getting these so called numbers they want. As most jobs it’s all favoritism and if you aren’t kissing a**... well you aren’t going to move up no matter how hard you work. The hardest workers I know, I met through my job at dominos and most of those people are no longer with the company as well. I stayed with the company for 9 years on and off in my life. Started as a driver and worked my way up all the way to an assistant manager just to realize how corrupt it all really is. But hey cheers if you like it and you can deal with it.

Pay

Everything else
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

No time

You get no time to yourself except one day or maybe even two, and if you want a life you shouldn’t take the job. It’s for someone that’s ok with making very little money, likes working all day and all night. Because that’s how it can get. If you don’t put the 50 hours or the 60 hours in your not making anything close to $1,000.

Points positifs

Easy to grow within the company

Don’t have a life

Productive & busy environment

It is my duty to make sure orders are sent on time and they are served well with great customer service. I have to make sure all employees are doing there job & preparing for busy hours

Free lunches

No healthcare coverage

Terrible experience

After graduating from Pizza college I was told by corporate that I was expendable as well as the rest of my graduating class. They don’t give you breaks. Never will you hear good job. They work you to death then spit you out.

Points positifs

Overtime allowed, tips when delivering

Points négatifs

No work like balance, flat rate pay very low
Culture d'entreprise

I enjoyed working there when I was there. It is a fast paced environment because of the amount of orders you'll receive. If you think that you can handle that I'll rommend you to work there and see if you like it.

Great work experience

Working for dominos is great work experience. It is a good work environment in which is time sensitive. It provides a great opportunity for growth and development.

Good opportunity

Flexible work schedule Good opportunity for higher placement in-store and corporate positions. Great support for those seeking franchise opportunities.

Productive workplace with learning

Very fast working method Specially when out of delivery customer order on online customer care all messed up ,kot will out in your restaurant ,you call that customer and and boom complain on your name for wrong behavior even you did notsaid sir your order will cancel due to out of delivery area ,that customer said how? My order cancelled? I already paid,what is your name? ,In between you already have orderes from your store manager that out of delivery area orders need to cancel immidieatly

Nothing free

Seducing work place

Better

I love dominoes, totally 8 years working experience in this industry . I joined as team member in this company and I permot associated manager. Growth opportunities also available,

Unethical company

Low start pay. Have to take their classes to advance. Then they didnt follow through on pay initially told I would receive. Overworked. Open holidays. Greedy corporation. I advanced to asst. manager 4. Loved co-workers. Disliked management. Finally had enough. Read up on this corporation in the news.

Co-workers

Everything else
Culture d'entreprise

Domino's Pizza is a good company

They are a good company to work for. They offer paid time off for management and they have a great training program. Flexible hours and solid management team.
Culture d'entreprise

Nice place to work free mind

Dominos is a very nice company for work with positive energy and enthusiasm and more achievable targets to all employees having fun with work.work with a big organization great opportunity to all and appreciate to good workers incentives to achieve targets and more

Some times
Culture d'entreprise

Dominos was a great place to work i really enjoyed working there

Dominos was the first job I learned a lot about customer service and management skills. Every day I learned something new and I had an amazing time working there.

Satisfactory

Good atmosphere at Workplace ... Friendly management ... Inspiring and very reffereble to friends and family members ... Lot to learn ... Working as a Team ...

Pretty good job

I've worked as a driver, CSR, and currently work as an assistant manager. Domino's will take care of it's employees if something super horrible goes wrong with it's partners foundation meant for the employees during hard times. Being a driver can be fun and you get tips to take home that day. The pay is great as an assistant manager but the hours can suck. It's alot of work as an inside member but if you can handle it it's not a bad job.
Culture d'entreprise

I would recommend someone here if they want to better their skills with a company.

I like being a part of the management team. I have improved not only my skills in working with other but also helping lead a team. The team was able to promote me in a short amount of time due to my ability leading the store.
Culture d'entreprise

Good Food and good service for customers not a great store behind the veil

The Casa Grande store runs a nice customer based store but what goes on on the inside is not so great some crew is lazy and only cares about tips when on delivery some items in the store doesn't get cleaned on a daily basis which it should. This location really only cares about numbers to stay open to receive bonuses only perk you get is 50% off of food item for carry out unless your a manger then you get the bonuses of the period of food cost and labor, GM's get a ton more bonuses for having a 3-5 star random inspection get a real high bonus but doesn't share or a customer review inspection bonus and monthly bonus average $12k in bonuses a year so your goal to work here is to be a Level 4 Assistant manger to get 10% of the monthly bonus at the low rate of $13 per hr doing the same responsibilities as a GM
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale