Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Cleaner chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
14 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 824 avis
Culture d'entreprise

its an out going job with bubbly people who i was working but my hours for a week were absolutey poor

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
my review with this job was okay yet my hours for this job was extremely poor and expected a little bit more shifts/hours then i expected, workers were really good excepted for ones that were at the back on their phones calling people as they were working when no mobile phones should be allowed on while working in store. Besides the point my experience here is absolutely amazing and i highly enjoyed working at domino's. I was doing cashier/serving people, cutting pizza's, cleaning, saucing the pizzas and helping with preparing sides.

free food

Points négatifs

no discounts for food, no breaks at all

Fun workplace

I Love the job And Also I am interested in the Position and also I am proud to be Part of the Team please and the people there make me laugh whenever I AM Not in A Good place And is it any T-shirt available for Me just in case whenever I start work

Free Lunch

Productive and creative place

I have one year working experience in dominos and I think it a good place to work and learn something new. It is a place where I learn many things like team work.

Just a cleaner

I worked at a local Domino's as a cleaner for the resturant. I cleaned whatever was neccisary, whether that was the floor or the cookers it didnt matter.

Free pizza

Points négatifs

Always smelled like pizza.
Culture d'entreprise

Good

Domino's is the nice place where we can do work as a job and boost our confidence in front of lots of folks. I love domino's want to do work over there
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

get knowledge from the work which enhance my ability.

it's good experience to me worked there, There I learn many things like how to talk with the customers and Get feedback from them which help us to perform well and give them best service.

free dinner

hactic schedule

worst

worst place ever terriabe,long hours no pay alot of people stealing stuff from store,lack of management lot of bugs also

This was a great job.

This was my first job and i loved it. The work was fast paced. The management was awesome and helped out a lot.My co-workers were also helpful. I loved interacting with guest.
Culture d'entreprise

i got alot of experience in domino's

i got knowledge and experience and i learn how to do work in team members i do work in day i find this job through the internet i meet many people daily
Culture d'entreprise

all were good, my co-workers were good but i was unstatisified with my salary .

my job was good.. my employer had nice behavior.. I was unsatisfied for my salary.. He gave me less salary as comparison to my job.. I also wanted to came Australia.. that was reason for leave that job..

Great company.

A great company to work for. Producing a great service and product in New Mexico. Learned a lot working for Dominoes and met great people.

Fun enviorment.

never had a issue with employees. had fun at the job with jokes and respect levels.

Like it a lot

It was very near my house. Just 10 min by walk. Like to work with Dominos staff and managers.

Exiting, challenging, fun

A Typical Day At Dominos Pizza Go In On time, punch in, and start answering phone callas right away. The phones were always ringing and there was always allot of walk in customers. For just one person it was allot to do at the same time. The afternoons were always the most busy. In the Orders on the phones i would take address, name and phone after that i would take they're order, change they're order if they wanted something else or something take off. Customers would tell me on the phone i was really friendly and patient and they appreciated my way of been in work. Some of my co-workers would ask me for help with a customer on the phone, most of the time it was Spanish speaking people and my co-workers always needed help in translating. I felt really good that i could help any English or Spanish speaking customer with what they needed. When there was allot of people one of my co-worker and i made a plan that would benefit us by everything going more smoothly and fast. She would do all the walk-in orders and i would do all the phone call orders. In that way no customer would had to be waiting for service. When there was no customers we would take a break and snack on something really fast because it would get pack again. I would fold pizza boxes, Small, Medium and big also prep food we always had to be doing something our manger said. Sometimes i would clean the walls, sweep, clean the tables and chairs, put money in a safety box. This job was really challenging, i didn't get fired i had a maternity leave permeation. The manger was really happy of how hard working i was and -

Points positifs

I would meet lots of professional photographers

It Was Just Weekends
Voir plus d'avis sur Domino's
Vous pourriez essayer :

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale