Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Associate / Cashier chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
304 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 398 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Go work for dominos it’s a great job. Frequent lunch breaks for full time employees. Full time employment uniforms in sizes s,m,l,xl. Fast pace work environment.
Frequent lunch breaks
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Location subject to robberies often and company still did not issue security or patrol under knowing such information. The business is fast paced as economic but not breaks given formally had to vatch a break when it was slow running.
Free lunch
No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for! Dominos has been a great company to work for. Management has been shaky at times but overall my 5 years with them has been very good! If you are an honest and loyal employee then the company will do its best to take care of you.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working at domino’s until I began losing hours because of how many employers were working at a time. I barely got hours and got sent home early at times.
Good coworkers
No hours
Culture d'entreprise
It was over all a fun place to work I would definitely recommend it as like a first job. Customers were nice, coworkers were nice and fun and good teammates. I did have some issues with coworkers but your gonna get that everywhere.
Points positifs
Fun, free food, fun coworkers
Management issues, short breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Domino's is goodPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Domino's are not enough for what I didJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Domino's, I think it was fairManagementIn general, managers at Domino's are laid backCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Domino's is okOverallMy experience working at Domino's it was ok
Culture d'entreprise
Work-life balanceIt is inconvienentPay & benefitsThis is the worst paying job you can getJob security and advancementThe company thrives because they are not required to pay you a fair wage. They will work you as hard as possible. No raise in sight.ManagementDo not work here. It is a trapCultureI would not recommend this place. It's horrible.OverallGreedy and immoral company who leeches of the young workers naive nature. This is not a company that you will ever have been satisfied to have worked at. The only person who ever profited here was the ceo.
Culture d'entreprise
The store is not ran properly, Delivery driver doing stuff that they are not suppose to be doing. Workers back mouthing management. Domino's doesn't care for their employees mental and physical health.
50% discounts
Points négatifs
Short breaks, poor management, constant degrading and name calling.
Culture d'entreprise
The employees at this company is what makes its stand out because they all work together as a really great team and It’s Really Not To Much Of Anything bad Just Have to work On The time
Culture d'entreprise
The people at the sompant constantly talk about customers and make fun of people that come in. They are not very patient and they did not train me very well whatsoever. I was constantly asking what to do because no one would tell me. I also felt very uncomfortable around all the men working. I was the only female at my job and considering what I have been through with men it was very very uncomfortable and unsettling for me. I do not recommend working at the daphne dominos.
Pizza discount
Points négatifs
No training. Very rude workers to customers.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved making pizzas there it was actually really fun. The people were great to work with most of the time. It was a lot of work and a lot of pizzas but we did it.
Free pizza
Rude customers
Culture d'entreprise
● OverallDominos is okay but not nearly paying enough and definitely isn't a place to stay if you want to be mentally stable after you leave the workplace I only work here because I need money
Culture d'entreprise
Overall great job environment! Good workplace with a great job culture! really builds up your Experience with customer service, food handling, and work ethic!
Points positifs
Helps build up customer service experience
Points négatifs
Very few hours for minors
Culture d'entreprise
Its a very good job start with if your getting into work I wouldn't recommend it career wise unless you go higher up it's a good starting experience
Culture d'entreprise
The management is the only reason I left, they rescheduled too often, besides that, it was a great job and very easy. They didn’t stick to correct schedule times. There was also no regular paying time.
Easy, medium pace.
Poor management
Culture d'entreprise
Great job will work there again people are everything friendly hard working and will get the job done. Costumers are rude at times but it’s not everyday
Friendly, clean
Points négatifs
People are some times rude
Culture d'entreprise
I would rate this one of my favorite places to work at because it is a small environment. I like domino's just because I like the type of restaurant it display.
Good pay
Gets real busy
Culture d'entreprise
Every day was the same, very productive, and sometimes fun. There will always be that one order that gives you a chance to show the customers you have skills and that Dominos was their best choice for pizza!
Culture d'entreprise
This job is decent overall. They set rules and barely follow them, don’t really train you like they should. They kind of expect you to just get it on your own. The employees (most of them) are helpful and others weren’t. The job itself can be pretty stressful and the manager can be pretty useless sometimes. But it’s not a bad job to have overall, those were just the negative things I wanted to share.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos is one of the renown pizza brand And people love this franchise and most importantly the they trust the brand and our job was yo maintain that trust and compete with the rival companies simultaneously.
Culture d'entreprise
Environment was good, most of people was encouraging. Salary is basic. I wasn't getting enough Hours and it wasn't busy much. I worked at University Domino's.
Less work