Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Representative chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
3 853 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 197 avis
Culture d'entreprise
good place to start working, it was my first job, I got it so I could pay for my car payment. the people are nice who work there and the job is not to hard
50% off food for emplyees
no scheduled breaks
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Dominos for 6 years.There was no sympathy during any illness or hard times. There was no pay rise arranged with my promotion, there was no respect from other managers and overall the general running during the rush hours, was very messy. In 6 years, my particular store had more than 6 managers that I can remember, and various other shift leaders which would come and go.I was often sent home early or kept on late and sometimes not knowing where I stood. However, I feel like this was just my store and I have heard that other franchises are better.The food is great and I made some good friends who I still cherish to this day. In the end I left due to my manager not taking my health concerns seriously. The stress wasn’t worth it.
Food food, Good staff friendships, Flexible hours
Unregulated shift patterns, Too Long/Too short hours, No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Its a good first job but it gets very stressfull if you don't have team members willing to assist and have the same energy you have for they job.
Sometimes free pizzza
No breaks long orders
Culture d'entreprise
Semi-stressful environment but that’s any typical restaurant job. I think the management can make or break the job. I had a fun, accepting, hardworking manager but the district manager would be stressful to be around when she came in...Very uptight. Felt like she was always waiting for me to make a mistake like using too much cheese 😂. Not a very mentally demanding job, just physically demanding. If you’re attentive to details (i.e. order specifications, labeling, etc.) the I don’t believe it to be a very stressful job overall.
50% discount, tips
Stressful peak periods
Culture d'entreprise
Worst place to start off working. Little pay, rude customers who only care about their when their is 80 people in front of them. Managers could careless about their employees
Points négatifs
Very stressful, busy, little pay
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Worked there for a couple of years as a CSR. Management was kind of a mixed bag as they would sometimes hire incompetent assistant managers, but other than that it's pretty alright.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos is a very unhealthy environment for people looking for work. You don’t get any breaks, pay is very low, schedule isn’t flexible, negative work space.
One free lunch item
Points négatifs
No breaks, pay, flexibility.
Culture d'entreprise
i think since it was first job it was a good and i learned a lot from there. I didn't like that I had to quit after such a short time, but over all it was cool
Culture d'entreprise
I worked there for a little over 6 months and had a blast. My managers always supported me in and out of the workplace. Just overall a great place to work.
Culture d'entreprise
First of all, hours are flexible. Great if you're a student and can handle 10 hours of work squeezed into your school schedule, but this can change depending on how busy it is. However, they never set clear expectations on when exactly your shift ends, which may be frustrating to some. Schedules aren't super consistent either unless you're doing the bare minimum.Beginners are usually put up front tagging boxes, occasionally taking phone calls and taking carryouts to customers. From Mon-Thurs it's very relaxed and you're doing everything up front. Fri-Sun is usually much busier + stressful. You'll usually just be doing tags those days, though, and drivers will do carryout. That's how it goes on a good night- sometimes you may not have a ton of help, which is stressful.On the bright side, you get good tips, and everyone there is super nice. You'll occasionally have someone yell at you if you mess up but it's not personal and it's rare anyway.As someone younger, would recommend more as a summer job, honestly. Less hours as a student means you're probably just going to cover the stressful shifts, but if it works for you, go for it.
Points positifs
Good tips, supportive atmosphere, discounted employee meals after 5+ hours shift
Points négatifs
Messy management, overwhelming weekends, loud
Culture d'entreprise
It's a great job for people who are just starting their working career (preferably ages 16-17) but lacks pay for the amount of effort required for the job.
Great Starter Job, Free Pizza, Learning Experience
Rare Breaks, Stressful Considering Pay
Culture d'entreprise
When I started working there, I enjoyed it. The managers were fun and I got along with my coworkers well. Later into the job, they had started working me more and later, even though I was requesting certain days off. Pushed me over the limit when they made me work almost 11 hours with no break and then worked me past the time I have to legally be off during the school days. (As I was a minor when I was working.) and then they told me that I was there “voluntarily” when they wouldn’t let me leave.
50% employee discount
Points négatifs
Long hours, no breaks, difficulty getting the days off you need
Culture d'entreprise
It is a nice place if you are a Student and need some extra cash, but it mostly depends on your franchise. Management can suck sometimes but overall it’s alright.
Culture d'entreprise
There is No order or line of authority the pay is enough to to get you by but it’s really not enough to enjoy your earnings or to pay bills no room for advancement
Tips and discounts
No order
Culture d'entreprise
I was hired as a customer service representative at a store near a college campus. Busiest times, like most food stores, are during night-time and especially during the weekends or sport game nights. The work was very manageable during the busiest hours as long as you communicate with your team and kept the energy. If you run your shift to the end of "rush hours", expect the time to vary, as this means the time the manager releases you. I also learned new things like tossing and working the pizza dough in case I want to make pizza again.
Free Meals Occasionally; Discounted Purchases
Varying Out-Time Shift
Culture d'entreprise
Nothing special they push everyone to be managers so no one knows what's going on, and rush everyone for everything. Acceptable first job but not long term
Culture d'entreprise
Good, just not, great. Favoritism is a thing you have to deal with. Can get hours removed if you are not the favorite employee. Not good pay unless you basically live at work
Flexible
No breaks, bad pay
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Dominos for about six months. I made great friends and learned a lot about myself and customer service in general. I quit because my manager told me that the store did not trust me safety wise and they were concerned about me. As someone who has been safe and responsible for months, this was hurtful to hear. My manager told me she requested not to work with me. Overall the environment was not ideal and the management was decent.
Free food
Hard to advance
Culture d'entreprise
Good play for advancement but management sucks, very busy days not flexible hours. My boss was very nit-picky and would constantly make sure we put the exact amount of pepperoni on a pizza.
Points positifs
free food if you have a good assistant manager working
Points négatifs
almost no breaks, bad management, rude customers.
Culture d'entreprise
Only work here if you have no respect for youself, your time and your energy. Terrible work environment, terrible managment, terrible experience, terrible everything.
Free food
Working there
Culture d'entreprise
The work at dominos can be fun and rewarding. However, working with hard customers and rush hours can be the biggest pain. If you have a good management team like I did, it should be a breeze.
  1. Customer Service Representative