Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Representative chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
3 869 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 262 avis
Culture d'entreprise
good place to start working, it was my first job, I got it so I could pay for my car payment. the people are nice who work there and the job is not to hard
50% off food for emplyees
no scheduled breaks
Culture d'entreprise
The owner only cares about his vacations. The only way you can get a raise is if you threatened to quit. You only get time off if you plan 2 months a head and even then you sometimes just have to call off on the day. Would recommend working literally anywhere else
Free garbage food
Points négatifs
They would only care if you died because you arent there
Culture d'entreprise
it’s a very stressful job especially when youre working with someone who doesn’t help we didn’t get payed enough for the things they made csrs do like sometimes we had to manage being in all stations by ourselves and did manger things
co workers are friendly
Points négatifs
but also not very helpful
Culture d'entreprise
Not long term & the crew Drastically changes the overall vibe of the store. If everyone hates their job, you will too. 5 years & for the first time i hate my job
Easy job
No healthcare & socially dependent
Culture d'entreprise
this place is interesting to say the least. i have worked at several different locations because the managers are horrible to not only me but several employees. the higher ups let A LOT slide just to get the numbers they want. they don’t care about you and they make sure you’re very aware of it. cannot get a raise until you’re 18 and you must go to classes for hours at a time and take tests along with homework they assign you
Free Food
Points négatifs
Management is awful, they let a lot slide
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
They don’t genuinely care about their employees, they put their customers first in any situation they would rather give them free pizza then make you feel comfortable. I’ve been yelled at and called horrible names and still they give them free food. Drivers are not supposed to do anything but deliver its part of their contract but they still make the drivers clean and do dishes and if they don’t they fire them for not listening. When I was first hired at Dominos they had different owners ones that cared for us and treated us like family, these new owners didn’t even introduce themselves and they cut all management benefits and fired all the old general managers and replaced them with new ones the managers they fired had been working at Domino’s for 5+ years one had even been there for 20 years and they still did not care about anything they had to offer to the company. I would not recommend working somewhere where you aren’t cared for or valued.
Flexible schedule
New owners
Culture d'entreprise
Something to keep in mind going into this job is that it is fast food, so you're not gonna get 5 star treatment. You don't get breaks, no matter how long you work. Very fast paste working environment, I recommend if you're a hard worker, you'll need to keep up.
Points positifs
If you mess up food you can eat it
No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
So I have been with this company since 2016 and your life at work depends on management. You could have very good management and enjoy your job. Or you could have bad management and not like your job. But it all depends on the management you have. In general and outside of management, I would say Domino’s is a good company to work with.
Points positifs
Flexibility, no stress after work.
Points négatifs
No official breaks. Raises almost non-existent.
Culture d'entreprise
Work/Life balance is terrible. Poor scheduling makes plan making impossible outside of work. Management makes empty promises to being moved up and the work is not worth being paid minimum wage. Management will take advantage of a good hardworker and work them into the ground. You could be scheduled from 4-7 (typical) but stay 3-4 hours over and they schedule you like this to avoid give you breaks. Constant calls on your days off. The location I was working at had a surplus of drivers but a huge deficit in insiders. This pushed a lot of pressure and unnecessary responsibility on the people making pizzas while paying delivery drivers more. The wage paid is not a liviable income. I applied at this job in hopes of getting a good PART TIME job I went from working possibly 20-30 hours a week (which fits my schedule). But the Management was quick to find me a "Asset" to the company and for last week I worked 62 hours despite only working PART TIME and this is a lot being a Full-Time College student. They will work you long and late hours if you let them and push you to the side like another number in the system. I do not recomment applying here. Terrible management, Terrible hours, Terrible workplace.
Points positifs
If you have good coworkers it makes work bearable
Everything else
Culture d'entreprise
The crew is very welcoming and helps me work through problems I may face when working with a difficult customer. I am constantly learning and my hard work is appreciated. Although the pay is not the best, I highly recommend for a first job.
Supportive Team Members
Pay
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work but always make sure you yet along with your co workers. Great part time job. Although it is not a job you can live on unless you are a full time manager.
Free food sometimes
Points négatifs
Not enough hours to live on.
Culture d'entreprise
Great for teenagers very stressful management is always short staffed due to labor hours they don’t give free food everything is 50 percent off they don’t care about you being sick
Learning to make pizza
Stews ful
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is fast food, plain and simple. They pay you minimum wage, you will work with mostly teenagers, the most intricate tool you will use is a pizza cutter (no knives allowed), and the scheduling for regular "Customer Service Representative" employees is hit or miss...They always over-staff and then gradually send people home every half hour; so basically, the longer you have worked there, the more hours you can get. Also, it is one of the first food places I have worked in the food industry where you don't get an employee meal or something to eat(and only a 10% employee discount). Not a Career unless you get into corporate.
Mindless work
Points négatifs
No stable hours, bad employee discount for being food
Culture d'entreprise
I worked as a Customer service representative. This job paid very little when I worked there and didn't give many hours. It could be okay as a second job and drivers could make decent tips.
50% discount
Low Pay little hours
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos was a great first job because it was consistent hours and more if you wanted, plus the rushes weren't all that bad once you got into the groove of things.
Culture d'entreprise
Don't try to give your all to this job that is simply going to replace you if something happens .Manager did not care about well being and I ended up leaving because of that.
Culture d'entreprise
Got fired out of the blue without a single strike or write up for requesting to leave when I was scheduled to leave. Had been lowering my availability for months with no change, continued to be scheduled ful time when I requested otherwise.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at Dominos for 6 years.There was no sympathy during any illness or hard times. There was no pay rise arranged with my promotion, there was no respect from other managers and overall the general running during the rush hours, was very messy. In 6 years, my particular store had more than 6 managers that I can remember, and various other shift leaders which would come and go.I was often sent home early or kept on late and sometimes not knowing where I stood. However, I feel like this was just my store and I have heard that other franchises are better.The food is great and I made some good friends who I still cherish to this day. In the end I left due to my manager not taking my health concerns seriously. The stress wasn’t worth it.
Food food, Good staff friendships, Flexible hours
Unregulated shift patterns, Too Long/Too short hours, No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
Its a good first job but it gets very stressfull if you don't have team members willing to assist and have the same energy you have for they job.
Sometimes free pizzza
No breaks long orders
Culture d'entreprise
Semi-stressful environment but that’s any typical restaurant job. I think the management can make or break the job. I had a fun, accepting, hardworking manager but the district manager would be stressful to be around when she came in...Very uptight. Felt like she was always waiting for me to make a mistake like using too much cheese 😂. Not a very mentally demanding job, just physically demanding. If you’re attentive to details (i.e. order specifications, labeling, etc.) the I don’t believe it to be a very stressful job overall.
50% discount, tips
Stressful peak periods
Culture d'entreprise
Worst place to start off working. Little pay, rude customers who only care about their when their is 80 people in front of them. Managers could careless about their employees
Points négatifs
Very stressful, busy, little pay
  1. Customer Service Representative