Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Customer Service Representative chez Domino's - Philadelphia, PA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
6 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 398 avis
Culture d'entreprise
it was a great experience at dominos. I learned to handle money and treat customers with a great service. I also learned to make pizzas and other types of food.
Culture d'entreprise
When I worked at dominos I worked well with everyone. I listened to the supervisor in training and learning hold to adapt to working for dominos. I was a fast learner and always was respectful to others.
Culture d'entreprise
Working for Dominos, I’ve learned how to manage my time better, both inside and outside the workspace. I enjoyed meeting different people and their unique backgrounds. The people were from different parts of the world, so it satisfies me to learn of their cultures.
Points positifs
You would learn a lot, starting with answering phones to making a pizza for customers.
Points négatifs
There isn’t a set schedule, therefore it’s difficult to manage around it at times.
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work would be very busy. I learned all about fast pace working. I would say the management had alot of favorites and sometimes didn't treat some of the employees fair .
Free lunch
Short breaks
Culture d'entreprise
This was not my first part time job in the fast food field, at times it would be extremely busy which was a challenge I was prepared for. The staff was very helpful in assisting me with learning the ins and outs of the work day.
Perfect part time job
Late-night closing
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved working for dominos, my co-workers were amazing my boss was also, the pay was good ,we always had over time, free lunch.
free lunch