Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Delivery Driver chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
5 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 238 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's Pizza was a good experience, it was my first job. I learned to work with professional conditions like respect hours, smile to customers, be dynamic..
Culture d'entreprise
I was hired on the spot in the interview and started 3 days later as a delivery driver. Was explained what I needed to do. The job itself was easy - if on the day shift, deliver, some food prep, folding boxes and restocking getting ready for evening rush. If on the evening shift, usually just sat in car waiting for the runner to bring out the order. All in all was a great place to work. I left due to it being a zero hour contract so hours weren’t guaranteed and people who had been there longer were favoured for hours (understandably).
Points positifs
Free pizza on day shift, pay is decent for job role, fuel paid for, easy
Zero hour contract
Culture d'entreprise
Being a pizza delivery driver in itself is great and working for Dominos is even better. The hourly rate is 7.25 an hour but you do get tips plus mileage. Mileage differs by store and so do tips. I only deliver pizza in Downtown Dallas for the tips. Its not worth it anywhere else. The problem with Dominos and other pizza places is the people working there and stress on the mind and body at times. The people that work at pizza places are horrible. Majority are not sanitary or clean including their records. People run their mouth including managers. Racism will happen although not blatant more implicit. Dominos itself will send a girl home if her shorts are too short. They make you wear a hat. They will notice the second you dont have it on. At Dominos they care about the car top alot. The car top is actually a good thing but they force people to use it and it leaves marks on the paint. They will notice it very quickly if you dont use it. They will literally run outside with it and tell you to put it on it can be creepy. Big problems at most stores are also not enough opening/closing drivers and not enough people that wash dishes and take out trash. And people that work there are dumb. They will literally try to stuff an XL pizza box into a tiny trash can meant for paper towels for the hand sink.
Tips, Independence, Free food, Discounted Food
Work Environment, Hourly pay, Management, Team Environment
Culture d'entreprise
The schedule's pretty flexible but you seldom get off on time. I've stayed multiple hours later than my scheduled out time. When I've worked with good managers, which is seldom, it's a decent place to work otherwise it sucks. Low pay even for a food place. Drivers can make decent money for school or something.
flexible schedule
Points négatifs
No benefits, I got no breaks ever.
Culture d'entreprise
• Served customers at the front counter and met consumer's needs • Active street marketing role (Flyers): communicated company's brand image to consumers
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.