Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Delivery Driver chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
7 215 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 199 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's Pizza was a good experience, it was my first job. I learned to work with professional conditions like respect hours, smile to customers, be dynamic..
Culture d'entreprise
You get paid to do stuff, so that's cool. Being a delivery driver is statistically more dangerous than being a police officer, so that's wild, and they really don't allow you any ways to protect yourself. You get tip money sometimes though!
money and pizza
Points négatifs
you're not allowed to have self defense weapons in your car, like genuinely you'll get in trouble for it
Culture d'entreprise
Standard high school drama disguised as management. The closest sense of being an actual team that you have is the grunt workers banding together to talk about how the place is run like a 10th grade locker room.
Culture d'entreprise
Got let go from one location, other location had a manger who berated me and guilty me for being unable to leave my driveway during a snow day. The pay was good tho but I dislike recurring schedules.
Eat the messed up food
The food is low quality
Culture d'entreprise
I was a delivery driver at the Taft Dominos and I loved my job! I made great tips everynight, they pay you per delivery and you get hourly pay. They are really relaxed and it was a stress free environment. The manager was lazy and closing the store with him would mean I would do all the physical work. He often tried to clock me out early on those nights because it would take me so long to do a two person job but didn't dare get off his butt to help.
Points positifs
Always pizza to snack on, great tips
Points négatifs
Lazy manager, working off the clock
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
A laid back environment where you can really get to know your co-workers. There are times when you have to put on your game face as business picks up speed.
Strain on you vehicle
Culture d'entreprise
I like how we could listen to music and have good vibes although work still did get handled. I made really good money for only working 20 to 25 hours a week
50% food items
Points négatifs
Extremely fast paced during dinner rush
Culture d'entreprise
Everyone is negative, no one cares about being professional, and the managers think they are God's who cannot do any wrong. Not a great place to be when I can just do DoorDash.
Culture d'entreprise
This is a great part or full time job if you plan on being a driver or management. They are very good at working with you on the schedule. They're very good about allowing people to take time off if they need it but it won't be paid. I lived an hour away and honestly if it wasn't for my car breaking down I wouldn't have quit. I think the best part was the community that the owners made in the store. They're very hands on and the people there are really great people to work with it makes for a great work day. The safety measures were great too they did a very good job at making sure their employees were safe at all times during the work day which is important as a driver.
Points positifs
Pay, good management, saftey, great coworkers, good communication
Pay stubs and w2s are a bit difficult to get ahold of
Culture d'entreprise
Pays well while in college. I delivered for over two years and made good money doing so. Beyond that, the work gets boring quick. Delivering is fun though.
Great pay, flexible schedule
Can be stressful
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's is a huge company with established systems and procedures and great standards. The execution of those systems and standards falls to store employees. Excellent franchisees will reward you for giving your best and taking initiative.
Points positifs
Free food, tips, relatively low pressure and it's easy to meet and exceed performance requirements
Points négatifs
Minimum pay and benefits, typically overworked due to shortages in staff or incredibly busy stores
Culture d'entreprise
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working as a delivery driver, I really liked working with people, and being able to see face to face that the customer was satisfied.
Points positifs
Free food, discounts, some down time, good pay when it's busy
Points négatifs
some down time, good pay when it's busy
Culture d'entreprise
The management is spotty and has favorites, no one actually has a differentiating job title, I was a driver and literally spent more time in the store folding boxes than anything!Working the oven is a stressful event if it's something you wouldn't like doing with your life. And you will work that oven! If someone calls in, the drivers are the first people pulled to work in the store. There's always a constant competition between managers to get the best delivery times on their shifts which would be fine! If the manager wasn't giving triple and double deliveries to their favorites so they make all the money! I called in sick one time in my entire time with Domino's and it was such a stressful interrogation ending with, "Don't make it a habit!", When I thought the modern workplace, especially a restaurant setting, would avoid sick workers at all times I'd understand a person who calls in all the time but I was on my game always! Idk, I wouldn't work here again!
Points positifs
Half price pizza, paid everyday as a driver.
Points négatifs
Low morale, advancement just brings stress, everyone does everything despite position.
Culture d'entreprise
I worked delivery on weekends. My boss was very willing to work with the fact that I was recovering from a car accident. I was able to return momentarily but ended up reinjuring myself. I would have stayed with the company longer if I wasn't hurt.Coworkers weren't taking work too seriously in the sense that we were able to joke around with each other. It felt like everyone was on the same page more often than not. Rushes were a bit stressful but were handled well by everyone on the floor.
Points positifs
Decent tips (you can go home with money on the first shift), easy training, great manager and coworkers
Points négatifs
No breaks for drivers, the schedule runs by how busy the day is
Culture d'entreprise
It was an okay job. Tips were a great way to have some pocket cash while waiting for paycheck but ofcourse tips weren't always guranteed. Definitely had to have a second source of income.
Discounted meals, tips
Points négatifs
Car isn't protected, management could've been more respectful
Culture d'entreprise
There's a right way to do something, a wrong way to do something, and the way Domino's wants you to do it. The utter stupidity of Corporate management is astounding.
Culture d'entreprise
Delivery driving is a thankless job because almost everyone assumes the delivery fee is for the driver ( it’s not ) and Domino’s doesn’t try to correct that bit misinformation...so it’s an under paid job ( roughly $600 to $1000 a week gross income ( hourly wage+tips+mileage ( a little over a quarter per mile ))) for the amount of hassle ( unruly customers and potentially questionable neighborhoods ) and potential vehicle damage ( your personal vehicle is used )...in order to make the job worthwhile...I would say that the driver should be paid the delivery fee, mileage, tip, and hourly wage so that the weekly gross would go up to around the $1100 to $1600 region.
Time seems to fly
Points négatifs
Upper management doesn’t seem to care about health concerns
Culture d'entreprise
I worked at dominos for about 6 months and for the most part it is super laid back but when a rush hits it is go time. I had a bad manager situation since the gm and assistance manager were saying but I believe that if such a situation didn't exist work would have been much more tolerable
Culture d'entreprise
It’s an easy job to do, people in it are always good to chat too and fun. Easy to get more or less hours depending what your looking for. Gets you good experience talking to members of the public and customer service.
Free pizza and good fun
Points négatifs
Can be slow and dead some days
Culture d'entreprise
I have worked for Dominos in Sussex for over ten years and I have always found it a great place to be employed. The colleagues are all my friends and the management go out of their way to keep us happy and working to order and keep good time. I was the fastest delivery driver in UK and Ireland in 2015 working at the Ladies Mile Store in Patcham, Brighton.
Points positifs
Free pizza and good tips.
Points négatifs
Would have liked some promotion.
Culture d'entreprise
Not too hard, delivering to people is fun people always up for a chat once your done with that hop back in your car and enjoy your music feels like you aren’t working until you get back to the store
Work/life balance