Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Delivery Driver chez Domino's - Philadelphia, PA

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
13 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 398 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great team work Manager gets a defensive when you ask questions or do not answer questions directly . Always watch the computer with your deliveries or someone will take it
Culture d'entreprise
No real care or regard for employeesSchedules were ridiculous and didn’t accommodate work life balance. Nice tips sometimes. Dealing with people was sometimes overwhelming Because orders were sometimes wrong.
Culture d'entreprise
It’s Beaty fast money it keeps things flowing the right way keeps up with the bills helps me with food sometimes so I don’t have to spend so much money it’s a good job
Culture d'entreprise
Some managers were great! Delivery drivers are greedy and managers were young so some didn't handle difficult situations well. If I had a good dependable job I would work at the one on upper Darby because they pay more hourly.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos was a great experience for me and a way to make fast cash if you was a driver. The workers there was always nice to me and very helpful. Being a driver was fun and really was the best position at dominos because you made money off tips milage use and hours on the job.If you didn't have a car the insider job position was fine to.you learned how to make pizza from scratch an dwhen it was hot in the summer you got to enjoy the ac unlike the drivers
free food
no holidays off
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Love working there was a great job just wish they pay more. Hopefully they raise the pay rate cause I have a wife and kids and it's hard to find a job.
Culture d'entreprise
Domino's Pizza delivery driver was an okay job. If you have a car and good knowledge of your job location surroundings, you should no problem with this job.
Culture d'entreprise
no sense of management from General management position. Everybody want to make decisions but nobody want to take fault when it doesn't work good note is employees make the job worth it very helpful.
Employees
Culture d'entreprise
Great job to work at. dominos is a great experience for anyone who needs employment and needs a flexible schedule. its fast pace you won't get bored quick there are always deliveries to be made.
Culture d'entreprise
long driving hours, money varies on locations, if your in a good location then you will make more money . very easy job just depends on the hours your scheduled if you will have time for a social life
free lunch good money
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my new customer service experience, but I did not enjoy the area in which the drivers had to deliver. The customers were hard to get along with and often times did not tip. This taught me that nothing is promised and to be more grateful.
Customer Service
Dangerous
Culture d'entreprise
Most of my coworkers were kind. I enjoyed my shifts The managers sometimes showed bias behavior and didn't really show and give a sense of religious freedom.
Considerate
unorganized
Culture d'entreprise
Typical work day involved answering phone calls, working the register, interacting with walk in customers, preparing and cooking the food and also delivering to customers in a timely satisfying fashion. I learned a lot about time management, multitasking along with self motivation and great customer service with a smile. The most enjoyable part of my job is to see the smiles on consumers faces.