Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Delivery Person chez Domino's

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
46 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 824 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Take pie from one place to another.

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
The difficulty depends on when you come to work. In the morning you are mostly prepping and helping open the store while taking the odd delivery. At night you make more but work harder.

Free food.

Get stiffed a lot.

Awful and No good

I worked here for about three years, and before the new management took over, it was great. After not so much, they hired way too many drivers, cut everyone hours, and lowered pa. Not a point where I was actively losing money every time I went in avoid at all costs

Low wages, awful management

It's good

This company time not done and but company its good sarvice each every customer and good route better delivery sarvice and this company is a time to time monthly payment given every parsons

Great place to work!

I worked there along side another job, and they worked with me on scheduling. The manager and other employees became like family. I learned a lot and was appreciated for my hard work.

delivery boy

My job is difficult when it is raining or snowing, in domino's there is enjoyable activities on site and managers are good and helpful on first day so overall my experiance is good and helpful.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Great staff

Friendly staff, some days can be stressful, some days not. Good environment.

Overall experience was good

I did the work with my team there. All the staff was supportive .Their are lot of challenges that I faced there but I overcame them. I am punctual about my duty.

productive and fun place

It is the right place to learn how to make tasty pizzas. The co-workers are friendly and it is a stressless work. Management helps the employees to build up their career.
Culture d'entreprise

All the staff is very helpful and keep motivated their employees.

The day I start working at Domino's, I was very nervous as well as when u went in my 1st delivery I was unable to find house and I was like what's happening, but as time passed I was getting confident while doing deliveries, I also started learning inside the store.
Culture d'entreprise

My dominoes overall complete working atmosphere

I am working this company 5 years and return working 2 years as a part timer very very great experience salary good bonas good promotion good Thanks
Culture d'entreprise

ok workplace , lack of consistency

Management fired people to hire family members and if you weren’t fired your hours were cut drastically. No breaks, managers would leave to go home for hours and leave the store understaffed to save a dollar. Multiple managers were made managers just because they were family members of the current managers even though they had no idea how to do their job

half off dominos

Points négatifs

no breaks, lying managers, cut hours for unlawful reasons.

pizza delivery

pizza delivery not much to be said about pizza delivery from 11.00am till close whenever orders tapered off enough for them to decide to close.............

got to eat pizza

Points négatifs

friendly crew to work with
Culture d'entreprise

I work in dominos happily and happy to job in dominos to public resources

I like dominos and it's rule full custmare satisfaction guarantee and also pf and other policies dominos is the many branches in India and delicious pizza and delivery in 30 minute and also good facility and good facilities to staff and public

Free breakfast

8 hours
Culture d'entreprise

Domino's is the worlds 2nd largest pizza chain company so it's all time good for those who wants to make a career in this field.

In my point of view Domino's Pizza company is really great. Lot of things i learnt from Domino's. I learnt punctuality & How to talk with guest. How to handle the bad situations. Management team is also good in the company. I like every work of Domino's company. The hardest part of the job is that giving late delivery of pizza. Making eye contact with smile on face & giving best service to the guest is the most enjoyable part of the job. Thank You Domino's
Culture d'entreprise

just a job to have on the side

Not a lot of income from the job. Just a job to have if you're a teenager or in college. Would not recommend having this job for a career. Income to have a few dollars.

Productive and tired work

I have learned lots of things from dominoz it was good experiance for me. But sometimes you tired and you do not satisfy. There is work of delivers and delivery is by walk so i cant do that..
Culture d'entreprise

good place to work though

it was my first job, so I liked to work over there but the environment changes every time.It was a challenging and a fast-paced environment where I had met different kinds of people. Learnt to be in a team and work with a team

good working environment

i learn punctuation in work is one of important skill needed in many company, culture in workplace very comfortable because of great communication among workers are great. then the hardest time in work is during busy situation is very bad for workers because during that time all rushing and be self-fish and disaster i think? the most enjoyable is after audit program done and our store gain five stars and big manager treat all workers

free time

health care

good starter job

no compensation except for cheaper food. fast advancements decent tips and pay. not a bad job in all. One great thing they did was compensate for gas used while on the jobs for delivery drivers.

cheaper food

no benefits

Great company

Great little starter job, great hours the staff is even better. Loved working here it definitely got my foot in the door. Had some delays but its expected.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun place to work with great people.

A typical day at work was rather relaxing however in the night time it would pick up quite a bit. The managers would handle the team well and would get what needed to be, done. The hardest part about the job would definitely be keeping our times out the door down but that's something to be worked at as a team and individuals. The most enjoyable part however, was how well the team got along.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale