Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Driver chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
1 109 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 260 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great job for teens to make a great amount of money and usually be on the schedule you need. Every Dominos is different but for the most part they all run the exact same. If you have a good staff it will be a great job.
Money, Hours, People
Points négatifs
Bad staffing leads to bad job
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible place to work if your not a friend you won't get the job and if u don't fit in like some people some people get 70 hours a week when the rest don't get 15 I could name and shame them but I won't woust company to work for in my life they say one they and mean something else
Have to work 8 hours before a break
Kills your car
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible and forget about avg 14 to 20 an hour. most the work is done by 1 or two drivers while everyone else stares at there phones. No longer get your tips each night
co-workes ok
pay and public
Culture d'entreprise
Nice place to meet people and drive around town to look at all the buildings and birds getting paid flexible time nice management friendly staff tips!
Culture d'entreprise
As a driver you're expected to do deliver the food, build boxes, stock the fridge, sweep & mop the floor along with clean the toilets and pull weeds from the area outside the shop. The shifts would be made up of 3-4 hours per day for 6 or 7 days and as I discovered they were not as flexible as I was expected to be for them. Pay is minimum wage with 90p per delivery. Some nights you can get a good amount of deliveries but other times you'll be lucky if you get 4. Also, as they don't accept cash anymore, tips are very infrequent. One of the managers at my shop was awful. They were rude and nasty towards others constantly and on one occasion an offensive "joke" about my partner was made. This person demanded respect but gave none back. If you spoke up you'd be threatened with dismissal and if at any time they got in trouble by their manager or just be in a bad mood, this would be reflected back on to the drivers. This persons managerial style was definitely that of fear and intimidation.
Free or discouted food.
Offensive manager
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Pay is minimum but with tips as a driver. I have to put out more work though as other employees don't take the job seriously. No room for raises.... No appreciation. Doesn't matter how hard you work.
Points positifs
Flexible schedule and tips as a driver
Points négatifs
Short breaks, unfair work, management problems
Culture d'entreprise
Nice place to work, brewer equipment, home time and good vacation and benefits. No heavy lifting is required. Only working about four days aweek with me
Money
Hours
Culture d'entreprise
False job description advertised, States on job title full time or part time, which is wrong and misleading, drivers are on zero hour contracts, and shifts are changed without notice to staff, management don't follow health and safety guidelines by blocking disabled toilets with dough trolleys, block rear fire exits with cages at back door outside. Uniform is second hand.
Points positifs
When on close, staff are entitled to free pizza at end of shift.
Points négatifs
Milage is poor for the locations being sent to.
Culture d'entreprise
Working there was fun and all until you had to go to the scarier places and they would give you sketchy directions. The people I worked with were great but I am glad I am nit working there anymore
Lunch
Under stff
Culture d'entreprise
Good management easy tips , somtimes you get stiffed but it’s not often , very chill job just to drive in your car jamming and delivery. Paid time off and free pizza a lot
Drive around and chill
Tips are not guaranteed
Culture d'entreprise
Poor management, you get blamed for things you never done and after it's clear it wasn't you, you're not given any sort of apology and they try make excuses. Too many drivers as well which makes it hard to make a lot of money. For example at the weekend you're working with 12 other drivers on average. Even when it's busy it's still hard to make money. The fact they're advertising for more drivers is crazy. You're expected to help out in the shop which is fine except the fact certain drivers stand around and do nothing. Most drivers do their bit tho. It's a zero hour contract so the hours you get is what you get but you are made aware of this. If you're not willing to give up every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday don't waste your time you'll get very little hours. All in you'd be better working for an Indian or Chinese for example that way you get cash in hand every night.
50% discount
Just about everything
Culture d'entreprise
Just did it to earn extra cash and it was a waste of time...cant even get pizza for free working there . Whatever. Glad I wasnt there long. Its def a job for teenagers...............
Learning my way
Whatever.
Culture d'entreprise
Merry Go Round Management never lasts more than 60 days. In my 8 months of employment we went through 7 managers. When are these places going to learn, if you want a pizza place to be ran well, you have to pay well. Hiring ‘managers’ for less than 35k for a store that does almost 750k a year in gross sales is a joke.Drivers make decent money at this location, but grossly underpaid for mileage reimbursement.Those that do work hard are rewarded with....more work, as management sees who they can rely on and push to compensate for those employees that don’t work hard and management usually does not hold lazy drivers accountable.
Points positifs
We were so short staffed you could choose how much you wanted to work
Points négatifs
No benefits, lean to non existent employee discount, store mgmt is a joke.
Culture d'entreprise
Good overall company. Manager was really helpful and supportive. Felt like we were understaffed at times but otherwise job was okay. Tips did make a majority of my pay though.
Points positifs
Occasional free food, gas reimbursement, decent daily tips.
Points négatifs
constant driving, pay changes depending if driving or in store, relying on tips for income is not ideal.
Culture d'entreprise
it is a great place to work and I find myself helping those around me succeed. Also, my manager helps those around him and myself succeed for the betterment of the company.
Culture d'entreprise
I work at dominoes as a 2nd job, my first job is incredibly stressful, so when I work my weekends at Dominoes is almost therapeutic. I deliver food and it’s a easy job. Everyone works hard and well as a team, great work experience compared to my Main job.
Points positifs
Organized, standardized, and focused atmosphere.
Points négatifs
low driver wage, unpredictable tips.
Culture d'entreprise
Used to work as a delivery driver in DunDrum branch. Terrible management and pay. You get payed 4.12 for a delivery. You will finish breaking your car after few months. Everything you raised money wise will go towards repairs.Also,some of the drivers will not turn up so you will be kept for extra hours to replace them. Very bad organised
Long hours. Pour management
Culture d'entreprise
Easy job and flexible schedule. Can make really good money when it’s busy, and if you’re a closing driver. Rush shift drivers don’t make a ton. Management is great!
Culture d'entreprise
Typical days are sending food out, making food, taking phone calls. You make friends easy. Depending on the manager, it was either good or bad to work there. No benefits at all except paid sick time.
Free food, discounts, friends
Points négatifs
Benefits, customers are rude.
Culture d'entreprise
Depends which location you work honestly just my store was horrible people leave and come and go often it gets stressful because you end up fixing someone else’s mistakes. Management does not respect school schedules and my sick pay was put in “late” after a disagreement with supervisors.
Work for little pay
Culture d'entreprise
Though I enjoyed the short time I spent at dominos, I most likely will not return. It was certainly a solid job to have as a teenager. Pay is somewhat decent and the hours aren't too long.