Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Drivers Helper chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
5 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 197 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I love the environment, my coworkers and my manager, the pay is not much but it balances with the team work and tips. If the pay and benefits were higher and better I would go for full-time position.
Points positifs
Non hostile and welcoming environment
Points négatifs
pay rate and benefits
Culture d'entreprise
I have been with this company for multiple years and seniority and team work doesn’t matter. There are no merit raises and each manager does things different. I have experienced several GMs because nobody works together Once a store begins to prosper they take the GM and put them in a bigger store and then it starts from the beginning again
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed my job on a daily basis it was fun and I got along with most of my coworkers. the job was easy and somewhat laid back. The reason I left was bad management my boss mad the job feel less like a career.
Culture d'entreprise
They will fire you on any premise they see fit, made up or not. There is no driver reimbursement for maintenance or flat tires obtained while on the clock. You are simply a replaceable number.
Culture d'entreprise
Typical minimum wage job unless your a driver and you get less than minimum wage but you get tips if people are feeling generous. In store your expected to do manual labor tasks and don’t get paid minimum wage for them . Was a fun place to work at first but then changed manager and now it sucks.
Points positifs
Discounted food because you can’t afford any where else
Points négatifs
Management low pay
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Voir plus d'avis sur Domino's