Logo Domino's
Domino's
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Prep Cook chez Domino's

PertinenceNoteDate
34 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 27 840 avis

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
it was pretty fun, however my upper management was lacking a lot in many areas. They never took down a coming soon billboard while I was there and that hurt business. They also didn't hire enough drivers. But other than those things, it was overall a good job

very flexable

management can be bad

Great first job

Great first job for student, flexible for college students as well. Training was given. Everyone was respectful. It got busy and it got crazy but never lost track of what needed to be done.
Culture d'entreprise

Fun workplace but mad teamwork

The managers were fun to work with but when it got busy the managers would take long breaks and not help until it slowed down in the store it was good working there for a few months but the store over all became bad to work

Free drinks

No breaks

Terrible job

Dakota is very disrespectful & doesn't work with you it's a very bad place to work very sloppy & messy really busy no order they curse & plays music all day
Culture d'entreprise

it all depends on your franchise owner

The company as its self I can’t say much about but if your franchise is not a good boss your not gonna have a good experience working for them. But other than that they give you chances for raise fairly often and always ways to move up!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

I rated them all equal the same amount because it was great working there

Domino's pizza was an good store to work at there were a lot great people i met there they treat you like family we had are fun times when it wasn't busy
Culture d'entreprise

fine and flexible considering what it is.

I delivered food and drinks that people ordered to places all over the city and was paid less than then I should've been given the amount of time I worked there for.

Overall good experience!

management wasn’t on the same page which made the job difficult, but overall, was very happy working there. Very nice environment and friendly customers made this a great experience.

Decent

I enjoyed this job.but I had to no longer work there I wasnt getting enough hours and I could not get to the point where I knew how to make a pizza. So I couldn't stay

Disgusting Environment, Dramatic Management Games

This was without a doubt one of the grossest places I ever worked (Missoula, Montana). There were more flies than I had ever seen in a food place. Hand washing was not a thing. Management hates their lives and play favorites hardcore. Don't make the mistake of making one of them angry or they will force you out with no explanation. Pay was poor, and the work was much more stressful.than any other pizza place I have worked. I would never eat here because of the many health code violations .
Culture d'entreprise

bad

A typical day at work for me was just bad. I did not feel welcome in my own establishment. I learned a lot at Dominos though, like cooking, cleaning, and how to talk to customers well.

50% off food

Rude staff

Not the best

Poor HR resources for employee security/safety and for reporting employee and/or managerial misconduct. Inconsistent scheduling and pay. Degrading.
Culture d'entreprise

Fun place to work if you enjoy working a lot.

Workers and management were decent at times. At my location there was no scheduled hours you showed up and they told you when to leave. Management tended to power trip. They gave me the days off I wanted most of the time.

Fun workplace

The management was great, the moral of the business was very personal. They were eager To train and make sure that we were doing everything by procedures And knowing that we knew what we were doing.
Culture d'entreprise

Decent for an entry Level job

Most of the managers that I have worked with were by far one of the best things about working at Domino's Despite them getting underpaid like crazy despite their work efforts (one would work 90+ hours for the bare minimum Salary Despite taking the most under-performing Domino's in the area and making it one of the best) Tips vary GREATLY on where you are delivering as some areas tip on average of $5 where others stiff you constantly. You are Required to use your own car and gas which they reimburse you partially on at the end of every shift. If your car goes out however you are on your own as the Franchise owners do not care about their staff at all (Last I had heard there is a Multi-million $ lawsuit against ours for refusing to fix a ventilation issue that caused carbon Monoxide Poisoning to a employee so this review might not be up to date)

Great General Managers

Points négatifs

You are just a cog in the wheel to be replaced

Poor management/unorganized training/unsanitary workplace

very poor training, was basically just standing there the whole time, i was hired to be a cook, wouldn't train me to be a cook intil i could answer a phone correctly without real training. nats/ flies flying in there food. they don't wash there hands before cooking or rarely anytime at all.They don't clean there station when they have free time or barely at all clean. Left a box of cheese sitting out for almost a hour in hot room temperature before putting it up in freezer or station. They cuss each other out and some managers seem drugged out. Don't go to the one on colerain.

Food taste good

Points négatifs

Unsanitary place to be in and poor management.

Fun place to work

Everyday was a fun day here. Met people i am still friends with today. Management sucks. Food was always fresh. i will recommend this place to a young person who doesn't have kids.
Culture d'entreprise

At that time of my life, it was a good place to be.

My work there was always considered exemplary. I always arrived on time and ready to work. I took my responsibilities seriously and treated managers, co-workers and customers with respect, displaying a positive attitude at all times.

Flexible work schedule

No benefits
Culture d'entreprise

great management and flexible.

The managers at Dominos are great and really helpful! If you're looking for a place to enhance your skills and to enjoy a joyful and tension free place, this place is the right one for you.

fun and always good

i miss working there, co-workers were always okay with switching shift if needed, manager's were always there when you needed help in any area that belonged to you, and it was a very easy place to get along with everyone

Points positifs

discounts on anything in the menu

short breaks

Fast pace

It was a good place to work during high school. Some managers are alright but some barely help out. It’s not very organized and definitely not good for a full time job. More of a “kids” job.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Domino's ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale