Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Shift Leader chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
475 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 371 avis
Culture d'entreprise
When I worked at Domino's, I worked practically every position, and I must say that generally speaking, all of the insider positions were far too stressful for what they were paying. The best bet is definitely just to deliver the pizzas. Your hours are usually much more flexible and you have to deal with a lot less of the managers because you're usually in your car.
Points positifs
pizza shops smell great, get to listen to music, easy to have fun
Points négatifs
no free lunches, management usually incompetent, abusive pay rates
Culture d'entreprise
Gave me a chance when no one else would. Great management helps with personal issues outside of work. Fun environment to work in can be yourself at work.
Points positifs
Schedules work with your outside life
Healthcare could be better
Culture d'entreprise
I spent just shy of 5 years at my dominos location(franchised store) mostly as a delivery driver and occasionally as a shift leader for about 2 years.The pay is nothing like they promise drivers on sites such as indeed, because you simply cant promise a specific amount of tips made and believe me they fluctuate. Not just from week to week but also from location to location. Id say the average driver at my store made $10-$12 an hour not the $12-$15 they like to say you can make.The ability to climb the ranks in my store was definitely there provided you showed initiative for it and made a good fit for it. However shift leaders make marginally less than drivers, after tips of course, and even assistant managers make more or less the same amount as drivers.At the end of the day its a great starting job but unless you plan on sticking it out and climbing the ranks that's all it'll ever be
Managment, flexible hours
benefits, pay
Culture d'entreprise
I was a shift lead, the shifts would be very stressful. That being said it was 10x better than other fast food jobs. You had breaks when it was slow but you also have to deal with customers trying to get free food/lying all day.
Points positifs
Positive environment, room to advance to GM, fun with coworkers, better than other fast food
Points négatifs
Awful employee discounts, long shifts, late nights closing, not great pay, angry customers
Culture d'entreprise
Honestly, it’s very exhausting and stressful. The customers made fun of me because of my skin condition. It was overall not fun to work there for me.
30 min break, 40% off good, upbeat
Exhausting, time consuming, frustrating
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
If you get stuck at a busy store be prepared to work hard. Typically you need to always be doing something, and many employees will take advantage of you to do less and get you to do more. Management can also be poor or you can get lucky and get a great manager. All dependent on staff.
Culture d'entreprise
Was doing 10+ hour shifts with no break and was responsible for opening/closing and running the shop sometimes, without being signed off as an official shift manger in an attempt to keep my wage lower than all the other staff and despite doing the managerial role. Was often working 6 day weeks, occasionally 7… and had most over-time deleted or found myself being clocked out whilst still working in order to “achieve target hours and meet projected work demand”
Points négatifs
Long hours, unsociable. Poor management.
Culture d'entreprise
Dominos starts out as a great place to work. You get to move up a bit and work with friends. As time continues and as you move up as an insider there becomes fewer opportunities and work becomes more frustrating as you learn more about the management and the way the company runs. Overall though I have been enjoying my time working there.
Points positifs
Fun to work with friends, people are friendly, easy to get hired
no breaks, no advancements
Culture d'entreprise
Worst job I've ever worked..Filled with false promises to everyone that are never kept to make you work harder..Terrible management. Money hungry, self centered boss. Terrible pay. Miserable atmosphere. If I could rate a 0/10 I would..Don't ever work here at domino's j'ville or Khandallah even if you are completely desperate..
Points positifs
5% off pizzas (only while at work) anyone?
Everything.
Culture d'entreprise
Fun place to work at as your first job the pay is decent if you get about 30- 40 hours a week. It’s really only a bad work day on a Friday or Saturday being the busiest day out of the week. And management can work around your schedule. Easy to step up in could become a “manager” or shift runner in under a year with higher pay.
Easy work, decent pay
Friday’s
Culture d'entreprise
very good environment at work,work pressure is depending on days.normally restaurant was busy on weekend and on other days just normal work pressure.my boss was very motivated person to all team members as well as all team members were very good in work
free meal on 8-10 hours shift
Points négatifs
sometime long hours when busy
Culture d'entreprise
We don’t get breaks like normal work places. You’re expected to stay over 2 hours past your shift, they tell you it’s the business you have to. Favoritism is sooooo bad here that certain people pick when they come to work or not if they want to be hours late. They over work everyone, with NO CARE if you’re hurt or sick . If you’ve just come out the hospital they still want you to come to your shift while others get locked in their house and don’t have to show up. Overall I would NOT recommend working here unless it’s your first job and you don’t know labor laws.
Cold leftover pizza
Points négatifs
Everything. Management. Flexibility. Work through your lunch. Favoritism.
Culture d'entreprise
The environment is great and the employees are so kind and friendly. Not to mention the way we can keep some kind joy and happiness through all the turmoil covid has put everyone through.
Points positifs
Free lunches and get to pick my own schedule
No healthcare
Culture d'entreprise
Commonwealth franchise is the best. They really care about thier employees. They pay a very fair wage and tips if you deliver. You can easolu clear $70-$120 in tips for an 8 hour shift.
Points positifs
Tips, great franchise owners, flexable hours
Points négatifs
Slow days happen some times
Culture d'entreprise
Fun place to work when not in a management position also there is no set breaks. Recruitment is fast but pay is bad good for students and younger people
Culture d'entreprise
pay is good and work is high pace but the hours are pretty terrible. closing shifts are always until anywhere from 12:30-2:30 depending on how busy you are. cash tips every night make it almost worth it.
money
Culture d'entreprise
Decent place, can be stressful at times. Definitely times where it doesn’t seem worth it but other times not a bad place to be. Don’t see it as a long term career personally.
Culture d'entreprise
I have been with Domino's Supply Chain Center for many years now. It is by far my favorite job I have held. There is plenty of room for advancement, and it is encouraged by management. The management team do there best to make work/life balance better for all employees.
Points positifs
Great co workers, fun place to work
Culture d'entreprise
The company is terrible work life balance is non existant shift lead is always at fault no matter what u do avoid they do not care about employees fired over safety concerns at the height of Covid avoid
Points positifs
It’s a paycheck no option for direct deposit
The company is terrible
Culture d'entreprise
This review pertains particularly to the racz group franchisee, they will hire you no problem and the shifts will be nothing to start but if you have any work ethic at all you'll quickly wind up with 6 days with short hours each day, this will progress even further until eventually you're working 6 days 10 hours with different days off every week they know have a system in place that was forced on them by dominos to allow every staff member awareness of the shifts for the next week but before hand they were quite happy to leave it till Sunday to give you your hours for Monday onwards additionally you will never get reasonable accommodation for hours unless you are a parent you will be required under contract to work any store they tell you to, holidays are subject to approval and they're very cagy about telling you details about HOW it works and this is admittedly intentional according to the head office staff these same head office staff are also happy to monitor data used on the WiFi in store both customer and staff, driver's have far reaching roles and responsibilities and WILL wind up cleaning the store top to bottom at least once each and there is only ONE driver responsible for the clean every night, it gets so much worse they won't give you the correct mileage and lowball the average in the area this is because the managers bonus is based off of the same things as the area manager that means food, mileage and labour so an area manager will cover up a managers abuse of power when paying out less mileage, back clocking staff without consent or reason and will TELL shift - plus...
Points positifs
50% off food, 40% off drink, lots of hours.
Points négatifs
Overwork, no control over hours, risk to vehicle, abusive, clique'y
Culture d'entreprise
I liked my job working at domions I still currently work here but I’ve outgrown the company and I’m looking for something new, over all the staff was great there was some management issues but other then that the job was very easy.
50 percent off