Domino's
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Team Member chez Domino's

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
467 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 27 211 avis
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day can turn into a very busy day. I learned that there's not a lot of productivity in the workspace. The management is sometimes not the best, but it's something.
Culture d'entreprise
given less hours than promised, and manager ignored when asked why etc. some of the workers here are polite however there's quite a language barrier if you're non-romanian speaking. the pay however was good, just a shame that the hours were cut so it didn't make a difference
Points positifs
good pay, some workers are polite
Points négatifs
stressful work environment, not given the hours as promised, hard
Culture d'entreprise
I had a terrible time at dominos, the management was terrible and i would get shouted at for things that i didn't even do. The pay wasn't worth the effort that i was putting in either and i was told to come in more than the contracted hours on low pay which wasn't good for balancing college either.
friendly colleagues
Points négatifs
long shifts, low pay, terrible management
Culture d'entreprise
The job is great but the Management sucks which makes it very toxic to work at. I don't really have much to say but that this job is very toxic and management shouldn't have 17yr olds
50% discount
Points négatifs
No breaks and will NOT let you clock out at the right time that they schedule you for
Culture d'entreprise
I would never under any circumstance suggest anyone apply at a DominosInconsistent and low skill managers, poor pay for the work you performInconsistent And poor work hours, virtually little to no control over your schedule and hoursAvoid working at dominos at all costs
Weekly tips
Everything else
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
This job is a good job. Good fun environof hard working people. Its hard to learn everything at the beginning but once you get the hang of it you will have a blast. Management and workers are very cool and determined.
Discount, Co-Workers
Paid Bi-Weekly
Culture d'entreprise
Although the store I've been working at remains fairly busy, there are people who always encourage me to do better. This job is fairly stressful, but at the same time, it's enjoyable. There's nothing more to teamwork. Everyone must collaborate with each other to reach goals. That's the best part of being in here.
No free foods
Culture d'entreprise
It was easy to work yourself up. Not a lot of satisfaction you can get from working at a pizza place but if you forget about that, the people you work with can be pretty fun and it's a good way to get some cash flow.
Discounted food, easy work
Pay
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible absolutely horrible I couldn’t stand working there. Flexible hour and free pizza was only good part about working for dominoes pizza. Would I ever work there again ? No unless I was completely desperate. Just being honest.
Culture d'entreprise
i was at domino's for 4 months in those months i was treated like it was my very first shift, i would be patronised and never given the chance to gain experience, the management is a joke they will give you shifts even if you did not give your availability for that day and they will expect you to do the shift, you will be lucky to get a shift longer than 3 hours in one week since they do not have set shifts personally i think this is a joke and needs to be sorted.
discount
Points négatifs
poor management, lack of respect
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to make friends starting off however was on minimum wage £4.35 when I knew other people on there would do the same job for at least £7 or £8 /hour. No opportunities to cross train really, only would be enthusiastic to train me when an area manager came in and never followed through.
Discount
Not good pay
Culture d'entreprise
When you are working at Dominos, expect to be on your feet. Making food, taking calls, and working the oven are the jobs that Insiders take on. Overall, this is a great job to work at.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved my colleagues they made everything fun. Its fast-paced and sometimes stressful when we had lots of orders. There's a lot to take in when you first start but once you get it down its easy. There's quite a bit of manual handling and bending so you at least get your gym sessions when you're there, I personally couldn't carry on working there because I have fibromyalgia and a load of other health issues and I couldn't keep up with the work anymore, I was sad to leave.
Points positifs
Half off your orders when you work.
Unbalanced hours
Culture d'entreprise
I got terminated for the most ridiculous reason. The job security is terrible and they managers play favourites, Many people who work at this store are disrespectful as well. Do not recommend.
50% off food and drink
Points négatifs
Unfair pay, stupid hours, not knowing when you’re gonna finish
Culture d'entreprise
I’ve been working at Dominos for a number of months now for 3/4 days a week. I was shocked that such a leader in takeaway internationally would have such poor management and such a dreadful staff turnover. In the few months I’ve been there, the workforce and members of staff have changed almost entirely because they’re evidentially struggling to keep staff. I was not trained at all upon arrival and not once since starting working there have I been allowed a lunch/dinner break or in fact, a break of any sort. Some people are allowed two minute smoke breaks but if you don’t smoke, then you will not get a break. Also, with the fast-paced, stressful environment, it would be nice to get a little bit above minimum wage, which is what is provided at other fast food chains such as McDonalds, KFC, etc. I would not recommend Dominos whatsoever, so long as there are any other jobs available in your area.
Points positifs
Free food occasionally if you need to re-make a pizza. 50% staff discount.
Points négatifs
Random shifts presented to you 10 minutes before, minimum wage, NO breaks in a full shift ever (despite being illegal), poor management, poor labour turnover.
Culture d'entreprise
Simply an awful place to work. If I could have put 0 stars for management I would. The staff were nice, half are useless though. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Culture d'entreprise
Working at dominos was always low paid and stressful definatley not worth the time I wasted there. The management are rude and only care about getting there bonuses for saving labour by cutting our hours etc I was never taken off a zero hour contract! the job was also advertised on indeed with a higher wage than I ever recieved and there is no such thing as breaks for staff. Management staff were constantly rude unless they needed you to help them and once you’ve helped them go back to being rude with you !!!
No pro’s!
No breaks
Culture d'entreprise
It's good for improvement of my skillsAll team is very helpfulHardest part of job is work very fast in bussy hoursBut in side work is not maximum hoursGood experience
Culture d'entreprise
My Instore management ( store manager and shift managers) were fantastic, fought higher management for the store and staff. Hours were annoying as you had to come in when needed although shifts in store tried to be se earlier.. Area manager and regional managers were absolute ! (u know), did not care about you or anyone else. I worked for a franchise who only cared about money and devalued you massively. Would not recommend working for a Dominos franchise ever
Points positifs
Instore management may be nice, but hit or miss
Points négatifs
Horrible hours and horrible higher management
Culture d'entreprise
Really enjoyable environment. Nice staff, good managers. Pay rate is average. Usually busy every evenings. Learnt how to handle time. Also learnt to make various types of pizzas. The management is not that bad.
Culture d'entreprise
Blatant disregard for the COVID-19 precautions, where the website makes people feel comfortable, the employees don't follow any guidelines. Most of the employees put in less work than needed, putting most of it on others, if and when possible.
Points positifs
Free food (off the books)
Points négatifs
Too demanding, not enough respect