Ecolab
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Ecolab

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 3 001 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Travail en autonomie mais sous la direction du manager. Culture d'entreprise très forte Travail stressant car beaucoup de travail et demande de réactivité importante Travail varié,on ne s'ennuie pas
6 mai 2020
Nous vous remercions pour vos commentaires. Votre compte pour nous.
Culture d'entreprise
Excellent organization for development. Great benefits and flexibility. Always an opportunity to network and problem solve. Company focused on success and innovation.
flexible work schedule
strong hierarchial management
Culture d'entreprise
I worked in baglan for 7 months I hated every minute of it the team leaders are horrible so is the management you will regret it if you go and work there.There is a. high turnover of people, the training is a joke they don’t give you much time to get up to speed, the only good thing is the pay which is good, but money is not everything if you hate every minute.
Culture d'entreprise
I always had a situation that required thinking “outside the box” which helped me in other areas of my life. EcoLab is the absolute best chemical company in the world. The chemicals were very productive which caused a very efficient “bottom line”. The customer knew that when they contacted EcoLab, they would definitely get an answer quickly. I enjoyed having a vehicle, independent decision making but if I had a question, I could always reach out to my manager for guidance and leadership. I could also reach out to my co-workers for help with a project on anything.
Points positifs
Independent working, on the job decision making, making the best decision for the customer to produce a fantastic result.
Points négatifs
Very little family time, on can 24/7. As long as you had the phone in your hands, you were on call, including all weekends, I couldn’t plan for weekends nor anything during the week. If not for the on call 24/7, I would still be there. EcoLab has the best product with the best technicians.
Culture d'entreprise
Overall a great company with good values. The company cares about employees and their success. Company is sales driven which can be a downside when talking about work/life balance. "Urgent" work pops up during home life. Compensation starts out good, but over years of service the compensation doesn't grow with market trends.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Poor management from HR to the leads. A LOT of titles here, but no regard for workers. Culture is based on if they like you, not your job performance.
coffee machie
Horrible leadership
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Please know we are committed to encouraging a fulfilling and meaningful career for our employees. We understand the important role that managers play in the employee experience, and we encourage you to share your concerns with your manager or HR business partner if you have not already.
Culture d'entreprise
You work EVERYDAY! The drama is Ridiculous! The pay is okay. They really give incentives. I feel like they need to care about the employees more. So many ppl are leaving.
Check
Work balance
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for your review. We welcome your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve the employee experience. We encourage you to connect with your manager or HR partner to discuss your concerns.
Culture d'entreprise
A very diverse environment. Management listens to associates and work together to resolve issues. Challenges posed by limited resources and outdated systems. But team rallies together to achieve goals. Safety record is good.
Diversity low stress
Hot warehouse old systems
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.
Culture d'entreprise
Company just restructured and made everyone reapply for a job and cut pay 25%. Expected to work Monday through Friday. On call when home. Work every 4th weekend. Great 401K but you can't afford to participate now that pay has be cut. If you like working around the clock at $16.00 per hour then go for it. They will tell you the target pay is much higher but that includes a bonus you will never reach.
Experience
Points négatifs
Pay, work life balance, conditions.
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work, able to contribute on a professional level. Clean plant, smart coworkers. Loved the people I worked with & my own team. Most are professionals.
Points positifs
Monthly meals serviced by management
Points négatifs
Rotated plant managers too often
20 janvier 2021
This is helpful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
Culture d'entreprise
Company is restructuring- that’s not the scary part. They’re restructuring in a way that feels like they’re slitting the throats of their employees. Their most profitable segment is bleeding.
Great co-workers
Shady actions
Culture d'entreprise
Ecolab is a great company however the local management (glasgow) is horrific!Good senior management and great h&s manager. Varied customer base and rewarding.
Points positifs
Free food and free stuff from customers
Points négatifs
Pathetic and shocking manager (locally)
20 janvier 2021
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Culture d'entreprise
Love working here, management are wonderful, colleagues all work together and are very friendly.. work is easy and fulfilling.. free beverages and fruit.. AAA+++ place to work 🙂
Free beverages and fruit
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for your feedback! Your work is important to us and we appreciate your ongoing impact and willingness to take on meaningful challenges.
Culture d'entreprise
This company was supposed to be the best place to work from everyone that I talked to, they offered you ways to succeed and make a real career with a company instead of just having a job and go through the motions. But now the changes that were recently implemented will drive this company into the ground. You will now work for pennies on the dollar and be so micro managed you will want to pull your hair out. This company is and will have the good employee's that work here running for the hills. They will lose everyone that made this company what it is. I understand that everyone is hurting in this time but it will pass. The new structure will not pass and this company will turn into the competitors that everyone at this company talks so much junk about. I would not be surprised in the next 20 years if this place is even around. I see employee's and customers a like leaving in droves.P.S if you still work here, might want to update that old resume.
My Direct Manager
All New Implementations
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for reaching out. We encourage you to share your concerns with your manager or HR business partner.
Culture d'entreprise
Never again the mgmt is horrible no one shows you nothing the SAP system is a joke no training at all they just make it sound sweet but then leave you confused do not work here. When I talk to the mgmt in Greensboro they just covered for mgmt saying sorry it will get better this place is a joke. Also they said i will make more at night when they also short paid me more than once.
Free coffee
No training at all
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Please know we are committed to encouraging a fulfilling and meaningful career for our employees. We understand the important role that managers play in the employee experience, and we’re actively working to expand our manager training.
Culture d'entreprise
I would return if possible, Ecolab is a solid company in that it sells chemicals, water purification and food products and is most likely the strongest provider of these in the USA. The corporate stance is old school and in someways this is great and in other ways damaging to the company as a whole. The legal department has advised board members in some extremely poor ways which has cost the company embarrassment and money it could have settled for much less by doing the right thing early on in some easily corrected policies. Trying to "get away with things" isn't always in anyone's best interest. Pay was very fair and life work balance was a negotiable item with management when things got too busy. Insurance was moderate and could have been better. Vacation and sick leave was fair and generous. Retirement and 401K plans are top grade at the time I was there, and I am still benefiting from them today. Again if I could return and be of assistance I would. Just keep your head down and you'll be fine. Some managers are very insecure but they don't last long.
Points positifs
Pay was very fair, benefits were better than many other small companies, client base is looking to you for the answers and support, your advice and belief in them can make or break a business..
Points négatifs
Some insecure management, Some very long days, Commisions are in places they should'nt be, advancement can be a challenge, Dead Wood at corporate level, Legal Department needs an overhaul
20 janvier 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.Thank you for your review.
Culture d'entreprise
A pleasure to work with a team full of wonderful hard-working people. The job came with excellent benefits and perks. The job did require a lot of heavy lifting and handling of hazardous materials.
Points positifs
Company car, cell phone, laptop
Points négatifs
working daily with hazardous chemicals
20 janvier 2021
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Culture d'entreprise
Good career with growth opportunity. A lot of interaction with customers. earn their trust and help them grow and they will help you grow. Opportunity to move up but usually comes with relocation.
Points positifs
make your own schedule as long as you get the work done. benefits!
Points négatifs
good old boy network. A lot of competition to move up.
20 janvier 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback.
Culture d'entreprise
on call job paid commission on accounts but after hours calls are not paidmany times i finished my route in 30 to 40 hours but was called back 20 hours for complaints such as "my manager wants to do the job again just to make sure so 3 hours redoing treatment for no pay at 2am. this is just the surface frustrations that have to be dealt with 7 days a week
Points positifs
bring vehicle home every day and gas card
Points négatifs
intense harassment being accused of every transgression imaginable on a daily basis without recourse
20 janvier 2021
We appreciate your feedback. Offering competitive compensation is important to us, and we also value doing what is right. We provide a variety of avenues for current and former employees to share concerns so that they can be investigated. Reporting options are provided in the Ecolab Code of Conduct (http://www.ecolab.com/pages/code-of-conduct).
Culture d'entreprise
Company is restructuring and paying less and expecting MORE MORE MORE. They feel like we would be happy with this change but everyone is or wants to jump ship. When you mess with your employees pay you loose long tenured good people. It’s a shame.
Points positifs
My boss was great and I made great life long friends here
Points négatifs
Restructuring and micromanaging everything.
Culture d'entreprise
Work all night, wake up at noon to angry customer calls, get no help or support from management, be forced to work and drive while suffering from constant sleep deprivation. No work/life balance since you’re pretty much having to work from noon until whenever you get off the following morning. Worst 4 years of my life.
Too many
6 janvier 2021
Thanks for taking time to share your feedback. The wellbeing of our associates is very important to us. Please know we also are committed to encouraging a fulfilling and meaningful career for our associates. We recognize we can always improve, and we’re committed to this work for the long term.
  1. Avis d'employés