Energy Services
3.2 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Energy Services

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 44 avis

Nice place to work

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I really enjoyed the job and the people that I worked with. Management was pretty nice. Time off was pretty nice as well. No bad review for this job.

great place

overall a great place to work, had a relaxed atmosphere that developed a winning attitude. We were well taken care of and always had managers succeed in providing what was needed.

great

i loved what i did with SES i learned so much and grew as a person. I also had the advantage of moving in my job role really fast and am forever thankful for that.

hours

people with bad attitude

great experience

if you have a good crew its a great line of work with a good crew you can learn a lot and do it safely the goal is to go home the same way everyone came to work that day
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Fast paced company evolving from "small company" disorganization to a more disciplined system-driven operation

Opportunity to grow and expand your career as fast as you want to take on more tasks. Be prepared for long hours and a lot of travel (mainly driving all over Texas and New Mexico).

Dynamic business

Points négatifs

Difficult organization structure that does not follow a chain of command.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Productive, great atmosphere, hard work.

Love the hard work, and pay plus benefits were great. Hardest part was leaving for 24 sometimes longer. Most enjoyable part of the job is when things got stressful and theirs work to be done.

Awful work enviorment

Management was very unfair when it came to their call center employees. The call center was a revolving door. When I worked there people were getting fired every week and upper management cared little about keeping up the moral of the workers.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Seems like a good job at first..

Worked here for over 1 year ,loved the job at first was very rewarding and I enjoyed it, but with working with the state,policies are constantly changing and things change within the company very often and you arent informed. summer is very slow and boring. No write ups or warnings you just get fired without any excuse as to why 100% business all the time very strict environment

Lots of pto time

Points négatifs

No job security, expensive healthcare, bad communication from supervisor

Poor Management

Never see a boss, but poorly managed from other locations. Treat you like dirt, ignore your emails. Important questions don't get answered. Only rewarding part was helping people.

Helping People

Management - AWFUL!

Company Went Under

Was not a great job to be at. Management was very one sided and it did not matter what you did it was never good enough. Lousy pay and when and if you got paid the right amount it was enough.

Caseworker

Great culture and their mission is one of a kind. Not much to say about here besides the CEO is very intense and their work ethics are a little on the gray zone.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

helped people with their energy bills if income eligible. provided help with emergency services, spanish interpreted. enjoyed helping the low income families with other resources

1 hr lunch

no benefits
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Considered successful but a poor place for employee satisfaction.

Casual work environment. Charismatic Director. Mission of organization is certainly worthy. Decisions made only when problems had hit the crisis level and staff turnover created a lot of problems.

Points positifs

Pay and great health benefits

Points négatifs

Please see review comments.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Bad

They only hire through temp agencies and have no communication with their employees. No vacation, no communication of paid holidays. Hardly any training. Say they are going to hire you on and let you go with no warning. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone at all.

Flexible

Good place to work for. Assist customers needs. Job market is competitive in local area. Lot of interaction with customers and other companies. I would recommend this place.

Customers and Teammates

The typical day is about the customer... knowing their wants and needs and how you can take the assets of your organization and meet their wants and needs. I learned to tap into my background as an athlete and out work and out last the competition... to be faster, better and smarter. I also learned that you manage things and lead people. Every person has a hot button and it is your responsibility as the leader to press that button and get them to be their best. The hardest part of the job was paperwork. I learned to to the paperwork first and foremost and get it out of the way. The most enjoyable part of the job is people, and working with them as a unit to achieve measurable and verifiable goals.

Empresa dinâmica

A última função exercida foi desafiante. Aprendi a emitir Notas Fiscais no site da Prefeitura de Macaé, as taxas cobradas sobre as faturas mensais, a manusear o sistema AX para Compras e Recebíveis. A gerência em 2014 passou por muitas mudanças, o que afetou de uma certa forma o ambiente de trabalho. A parte mais agradável foi adquirir novos conhecimentos e realizar a troca de experiências. Além de poder trabalhar em uma equipe multidisciplinar.

Points positifs

café da manhã na empresa/ beneficios

productive

Very good place to work the job is hard but fare I enjoy going to work everyday I enjoy the challenge and accept my roll on the job.working here has been a good experience to me

fast pace environment

The job is a rewarding position for people who truly care for other people and want to help out. The management of this organization is a sub-par. Nothing is ever done one time, emails go unanswered, help from higher ups is hard to come by. There is a very high turn over rate and the company is always very short staffed.

productive

It is a very nice place to work. Not stressful. It is very fulling because you help a lot of people. Management focus's on team work. A lot of cross training. The training itself is exceptional!

Flexibility

Health care

Poor management

Poorly managed. No advance notice for holiday closings. Poor training. Higher all workers through temp services and do not hire permanent except on rare occassion. HR and scheduling personnel are rude and very slow to respond to requests. Other than gaining good administrative skills and a good cause, I would not recommend this company.

good cause

poor management
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Energy Services ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

2.9Culture d'entreprise
  • Entreprises
  • Energy Services
  • Avis d'employés
Dites-nous comment améliorer cette page
Que voudriez-vous ajouter ou modifier ?