Finders

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 40 avis

Workplace

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
In the beginning working for the company they would have a lot of hours for me to work.. Then after awhile hours would slow down. What I didn't like is that once the company lost the contract with the hospital that I was working at the agency wouldn't tell us what was going on. I didn't find out about the lost of contract from the agency. I found out from the staff at the hospital.

It was the best!

Loved working there! Very supportive, professional, and data driven. It waa just an amazing experience that I with all my upcoming experiences would libve up to the standards of Finders

Ea to ceo

Finders was a recruiting firm for Information Technology professionals. I loved working here and made many contacts to help career since I then moved to FSA(Assured Guaranty)

Nice people to work for

no advancement

Not a great place

No work life balance, cut throat industry, way to high pressure and really upper management had an archaic management style. Would not work there again in any .

It was a job

No life balance

Family Environment

Working the graveyard shift at Nursefinders was the best job I could have had. The people were great, helping, and teaching. I learned how to staff hospital and nursing homes around the United States. The hardest job was to call someone to tell them their shift was canceled and they already left to go to work. I enjoyed learning the different units in the hospital and other facilities we staffed.

Points positifs

We received bonuses even if a shift was canceled.

No cons
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

great company

all was well the managers were great the coworkers all worked well together the job locations were convenient everyone respected each other and the pay was good

Ruidoso Home Care and Hospice

Ruidoso Home care and Hospice was an amazing company. I gained a wealth of knowledge from this position and advanced further in my nursing career as a result
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Good staff to work for. But not for when you need a full time job.

Labor Finders is a temp agency. When you don't have work, they help you when you go there. It was a great company to work for when you needed to make money on a day to day basis but it was not a steady job.

Great profesional company

In my short time working with nurse finders this year I have found the company to be proficient and organized in setting up contracts and shifts for their nurses. They establish and maintain a professional and positive energy. They have competitive rates with Healthcare and wages. And it's one of the few jobs I've had to not play games and get involved in drama, which is incredibly refreshing in this day and age!!! I highly recommend joining their team you won't regret it:-)

Professional, proficient and organized

Points négatifs

Depending on job title can have lack of advancement

una gestión muy ordenada

la metodologia de trabajo que se usa en Cars finders es motivadora

comisiones

Points négatifs

sueldo fijo bajo si no se vende
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

St Anthony Hospital system (Centura Health)

I am currently working as an agency hired Critical Care RN. The job assignment varies as i can be placed into a Cardiac ICU to Neurological/Trauma ICU. Generally my patient assignment is one to two patients per shift which allows me to interact with them more and respond to the needs quicker than if i had a larger assignment. I enjoy the fast paced setting of the ICU and feel like a "part of the team" I especially enjoy the patient rounds where being in a teaching hospital you are allowed to ask questions. regarding a certain disease process or new medication learning on the job as to say! Even after 20 years! My co-workers are very helpful during my shifts whenever i need help turning a patient or explaining a new policy that has come out.

Points positifs

Flexibility in my scheduling days

Points négatifs

Many days called off due to low cencus
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

love to see my pt get up and walk out of the hosital

love working with the doctor and nurse on my floor and to see the pt get and walk out of the hospital after they have there surgery is a great thing. i take vital signs care for the pt with everything the need.

short breaks

Fun Workplace

Excellent pay, various work environments daily. Loved working with different staff and also different cultures and ages of patients.

Productive and Professional

Productive day, Great teamwork, i have very few hard parts about my day and the best part is helping people reach their heath goals.

ok

For someone who doesn't mind being cancelled at the last minute, after driving an hour to work, and not getting paid for the hour drive there, and then the hour drive back, and the gas that was used to get to the facility, then this is the job for you. Before they changed their policies about these things, and the daily pay, this was a great place to work

Productive envrionment

Assist with daily activities, Medication reminder, laundry. it was a wonderful company to work for and I enjoyed it. and hoyer lifts

N/a

N/a

Efficent with patient care

Typical day would begin with getting assignment from the manager about location and client care information. This became difficult as there was no set schedule. Some days I would do STNA duties other days I would be a sitter. The most enjoyable part of my job was to be hands on helping Geriatric patients. The elderly patients are my passion. To know we will all be there one day and I get satisfaction in knowing I may have made their day a little easier whether by helping them Shower or getting a hot meal . Helping to clean their beds and body hygiene. The hardest part is when a patient would go into the hospital or expire. At the same time it was also a peace to me knowing the were no longer suffering.

Weekly paycheck and Milage pay

Commute

they will hire anybody

hard work...usuallyt get the runt end of the deal. must keep track of your hours. doesn't offer any benefits. don't do it for the money its not worth it. good if you like to make your own schedule

pay advances

no guarenteed hours

Nurse Finders

The work with nurse finders is good when you can actually get work! I am looking for a job that I can call a career. The coolest part of the job is being able to go around to different facilities and work with new people! The hardest part would have to be the long journey you have to take to get there!

Staff relief

The is a agency I used to work for extra money. It was mainly nursing homes and I was used as staff relief. I was allowed to pick where I wanted to go. I did med passes, assessments and wound treatments. I was a hard job but rewarding because most of the residents had no family. So the nurse and other staff became their family. The best part of the job was knowing that I made them comfortable and did all I could do for them.

productive

Fast paced environment. Able to work in stressful environment and get things done.

busy
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Finders ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

3,9 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Culture d'entreprise
  • Entreprises
  • Finders
  • Avis d'employés
Dites-nous comment améliorer cette page
Que voudriez-vous ajouter ou modifier ?