FUSE Engineering

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 10 avis

Great company!

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
FUSE Engineering showed me fun and hard work can go along perfectly. This is a great company! The company gives back to their employees in a way I didn't think was possible. Only hard working people and no 9-5 mentality. The atmosphere is great and motivates you to go 200% at all times. Chances to take your career to the next level. Great management, no nonsense and transparent. You get a chance to prove yourself and you will be rewarded if you do. Training academy that trains you not only as a consultant but also as a person.

Top omgeving!!

Beste opleidingsmogelijkheden in de sector De mooiste kantoren met gedreven en ambiteuze medewerkers

Leuke werkomgeving

Heel toffe werkomgeving met enorm veel mogelijkheden en kansen!

14 mai 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! Sincerely,Fuse Engineering

Enorm dynamisch, geen enekel dag is het zelfde!

Top bedrijf! FUSE engineering hecht waarde aan persoonlijke aanpak wat betreft de doorgroeimogelijkheden. Geen enkele dag is het zelfde! Hard works pays off.

Challenging and proactive environment

Great place to develop yourself and grow on personal and professional level. A ton of growth opportunities for young, ambitious people!

Personal development, Incentives, On-the-job training

14 mai 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! Indeed, growth opportunities are plentiful!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Great environment to work for

Great company to develop yourself and grow in responsibility. I am working here 2-3 years and I still love it.

Great incentives - work hard play hard - growth opportunities

Points négatifs

14 mai 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! It is great to have you on the team.Sincerely,Fuse Engineering

Recruitment Consultant Fuse Engineering

I am here for exactly six months now and I am learning every day. In the beginning it was hard to learn and understanding the whole process of the recruitment cycle. But now, after six months i am getting to learn the job very good and every day is a different day. I really can recommend this company if you are looking for a new opportunity in the engineering world!

Best service

14 mai 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! You will continue to learn throughout your whole experience to become the best salesperson you can be!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering

Maintenace Supervisor region Antwerp

Fuse Engineering stepped up the game, in the past i worked with other recruitment companies but they never checked off all the boxes... along the line they lacked in terms of follow up and service. This is where Fuse made the difference! from day one. They provided me with a transparent no nonsense approach of service. In no time they made it possible to find me a new challenge and gave my career a serious boost.

Points positifs

Transparent no nonsens service, experts in their specialisation

14 mai 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! This is truly an exciting job!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering

Fast career growth

When I joined Fuse Engineering, I stepped up my career. I have the opportunity to learn a lot in the engineering world, and I keep learning about recruitment process and techniques. We have a lot of training and I can improve myself everyday.

Trainings, Incentive

Points négatifs

Specialised people

I have been working at Fuse Engineering for eight months now. What I have really noticed is, every single consultant is specialised in one area. Because of that, we deliver the best proposition to our candidates and to our clients.

Constant Trainings, Work Environment

14 mai 2020

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez FUSE Engineering ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

4,9 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Culture d'entreprise
  • Entreprises
  • FUSE Engineering
  • Avis d'employés
Dites-nous comment améliorer cette page
Que voudriez-vous ajouter ou modifier ?