Gemological Institute of America
3.6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Security Guard chez Gemological Institute of America

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
3 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 130 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Be careful what you wish for

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
I worked with the security department, both sides. Management needs to look deeper into the personal they hire. Lots of in house disrespect, and harassment. Both okayed by not only management, but also human resources. Nothing but respect to CEO Susan Jacques, as she is one of the most respectful CEOS I have ever worked for. But she has one flaw, and it's not her fault. It is the fact that her hands are tied down by a board of governors that knows nothing about what they have hired. How can you know your employees if you only show up once a year.

Wonderful work environment

Our management team was very fair and helpful to all employees. The comrodery between employees was fairly strong. We worked well as a team. I learned about reviewing cameras and writing up reports. We regularly took emergency management FEMA tests and annual CPR training. I enjoyed going on patrol and interacting with fellow security officers and also the graders.

Points positifs

Company picnics and outings to bring us all together.

Points négatifs

Timely manner in being relieved for breaks
Culture d'entreprise

The lab is a hostile environment

The lab is led through fear and intimidation, it needs a complete management overhaul. But while those that are authorized to make changes are part of the problem nothing will change. If you have worked in the lab for at least 10 years, it doesnt matter what you say or do, there will be no punishment awarded for negative actions.

Points positifs

Benefits

Points négatifs

Almost everything else about the company
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Gemological Institute of America ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale