Harris Group, Inc.
3.9 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Harris Group, Inc.

Evaluer cette entreprise

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 17 avis
Culture d'entreprise

Good friendly team and hard working

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
It was good working with Harris group co and it was a great experience .. the hours and overtime and drop home , lunches . No pressure hard work and pay. Arriving early and going home on time good team
Culture d'entreprise

Best company to work for

Harris Group is the best company I ever worked for. The opportunities to learn and grow are tremendous and the people here make it special. It is a multi-discipline engineering firm and you'll get to work with multiple discipline engineers on a same project. The exposure to other disciplines and coordination on projects are something you don't gain as experience in many firms. The work culture is also geared towards work life balance and accommodating to employee needs. Work is interesting and challenging at the same time and work life balance makes it all that much fun.

Points positifs

teams, work culture, customer base, projects
Culture d'entreprise

Great place to grow/ bad timing.

Employment cut short due to the pandemic. Great starting job for engineering! I learned a lot as a HVAC/Plumbing engineer here. Everybody was equipped to answer questions if needed. Senior engineers had to manage their own clients making the satellite office mostly self sufficient during regular times. Great people who go above and beyond!

Points positifs

Great work and life balance.

Points négatifs

Needed better business development.

Friendly atmosphere; knowledgeable employees

A typical day at work is answering phones, greeting visitors, checking incoming & outgoing mail, checking supplies & equipment, reporting and scheduling any maintenance requirements, making coffee, cleaning public areas, filing, assisting staff, watering office plants as needed, and, basically, doing whatever needs to be done. I have learned patience, compassion, and the need to prioritize things by importance. Management has challenged me to expand my horizons, learn things I didn't think I could do, and to be the best person I can be. They have good coaching and mentoring skills. Customer service is highly stressed. The hardest part of the job is communication and coordination of work from other offices in order to complete a task. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with such wonderful people.

Great place to grow!

In my short time with Harris Group I have been given limitless opportunities to grow in my career. Management is focus on training and building their employees careers and helping them exceed their potential.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Worst place ever !

It was such a stressful environment, I was constantly being nit picked and micro managed over the smallest things. I would never recommend working here. Unless you are comfortable with losing sleep and having panic attacks.

Ecrire un commentaire

– 2 janvier 2019
Thank you for your review about your time working with Harris Group. We too were disappointed that the level of attention to detail needed for this contract role wasn’t a good fit. We are focused on creating a professional and engaging workplace, one that cares deeply about the mental health, welfare and wellbeing of our employees. To this end, we wish you well in all of your future endeavors.

Lousy to plAce

Backstabbing guars your fifdom culture. No team attitude, no communication.....on your own!! And then lay me off to hire a cheaper architect when I brought them into the 21st century!

Made $

Points négatifs

Laid off so they could hire a cheaper architect

Stress Free Environment

With such a close knit group, the culture is very welcoming and provides consistency that is a major benefit. There are numerous opportunities for advancement and to work among different offices which provide a good change of pace.

Harris Group

Went in as an intern during my junior year of college. There I was given one of the best educational experiences of my life. Truly a great place to work.

One of my favorite jobs

Harris Group gave me opportunity to grow and do new things. I enjoyed the people and the work environment. My hard work was recognized; I got an unexpected pay raise and a couple nice little bonuses, including paid dinner for me and my family when my boss said I was working too many hours.

Summary at Harris Group

A typical day would be to do research and draft red line drawings. Learned about Natural Gas Piping, Pump Stations and transfer stations. Management was very helpful when needed. Hardest part of the work was the research. Enjoyed the people and the work.
Culture d'entreprise

A fine, medium size engineering company; I enjoyed my time there

Harris Group was a fine company when I worked there. Many people left in the wake of the 2008 - 2009 business collapse so there are doubtless some changes. But a lot of key people stayed on, and I periodically phone or bump into some of them; it seems they are the same fine company as when I worked there. ... maybe I should look into rejoining them ...

Harris Group Review

Change in CEO has made it a different company that seems to have lost it's values and direction. Most that were there under the prior CEO have chose to leave the firm.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and a fun place to work at with an Employee Lounge

A good place to work at. Employees work well with each other. Everybody is courteous, and help each other out. Very professional place to work at. They now have an employee lounge, that you can set, relax and watch TV or put puzzles together. For my position, I had very little supervision, as long as I did my job, I very rarely heard from any of the management. The part I liked about my job, was the variety of work to do and the decision to prioritize what I need to do that day. The hardest part of the job, was breaking free from my job when I was in the middle of something, and covering the receptionist during her breaks and lunch.

Points positifs

Free lunches when you are involved in meetings and a lot times, there are leftovers for everybody. Meetings offsite, and celebrations when someone was retiring.
Culture d'entreprise

Family-like atmosphere with strong team culture

Harris Group is a family-like place to work with a strong support from co-workers. If you are part of the engineering team, there is a lot of support for continued learning. Management is committed to growing the company and taking it in a new direction.

Donuts on Friday, Great Co-workers

Points négatifs

Lack of advancement for non-engineers, health benefits are not great.

Great place to work.

I have spent 13.5 years and started as a presales engineer and received promotions which provided me with a solid background in management and sales along with increasing my overall broadcast engineering knowledge.

Great co-workers and hours

Review natural gas pipeline documentation in order to ensure all pipeline met specifications. Learned to work with and read gas pipelines, great experience with GIS, excel, and AutoCAD. Management was good and co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job is finding the appropriate documentation. The most enjoyable part was learning new experiences like GIS and gas pipelines.

Points positifs

half day fridays, able to bike to work

Points négatifs

work could be very repetitive
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Harris Group, Inc. ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

3.6Culture d'entreprise
  • Entreprises
  • Harris Group, Inc.
  • Avis d'employés
Dites-nous comment améliorer cette page
Que voudriez-vous ajouter ou modifier ?