Interflora
3,9 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Interflora

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 72 avis

b

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Bonne entente, super collègues, patronne souvent en retard.

bonne ambiance

la patronne

Just a number

Pay was above average, however your just a number to management. Was employed at Christmas time through brook street they took on over 50 people then found out after had left my job that only around 5 would be kept on. False advertisement there? maybe on brook streets behalf? If your face fits kind of company. I left before the bulk lay off was done for a permanent job as wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

Double time

Très bien

Entreprise en constante évolution avec beaucoup de projets à venir. Ambiance très agréable et direction bienveillante.

Salaire, 13 eme mois, prime, panier repas, frais

Aucun
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Enjoyed my time there, people can progress well within the business - sensible structures make getting things done easy. No concerns - possibly a little bit corporate for such a small place.

productive and fun

its pretty easy to work at interflora and the staff are all lovely and enthusiastic. but the temporary hours are not ideal when you need a full time job to pay the bills. no matter how eager you are to work it seems like you are on a thread as they can cut you at any moment
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Nice and friendly enviroment However not much room for progression.

My time at inteflora was quite short however I learned a great deal. The job was relatively easy and not to stressful. The only downsides are that you are working one minute and then told your not needed the next.

Stressful

Do not recommend. This company use agency staff at busy periods much like many companies do but they do not value the work ethic of these hard working people and end their employment with only a few hours notice.

Fast paced working enviroment

Enjoyed working at Inerflora but with it being a seasonal position there are not many opportunities to be kept on. Was also promised a few things upon beginning which did not materialise.

environnement de travail détendue

J'ai été très bien accueillie bémol je n'est pas eu une seule fois la chance d'en apprendre plus sur ce métier qui m'attirais au départ. J'ai été très déçu. Je travaillais plus que nécessaire sans rémunération!

Pays the Bills

I was only working there along side my university and it was flexible and payed well. There was no drama, training was great and overtime was welcome.

Web Designer

When I joined the company a few years ago the culture was nurturing and encouraging. Even during heavy work periods such as Christmas and Mothers day I felt supported and accomplished. I was thanked for hard work and staying late. And although there were not as many benefits as other companies, we did have free food and team meals out. The team members I worked with are among my best friends and I really loved working with them. Recently though due to budget cuts and varying management style I feel that morale has lowered and staff do not feel as appreciated. The few benefits we did have such as free food have been taken away and we are expected to do twice as much work for no reward, even out side of peak times. Overall the job is good, but I do feel that standard of care for staff have fallen and it I having a noticeable effect.

mala gestión

La direccion es muy mala. No siguen el trabajo de los sectores
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Lively and friendly co-workers.

I was at Interflora for a short time while they needed more employees during the busy period, coming up to valentines. Before starting, they gave me and the group I was with, training in how to operate the phones while filling in customer details, order specifications, and file customer complaints. This training was very helpful and efficient and I was fairly confident and ready to start when it had been completed. The employee facilities are very good, offering practically a full kitchen and coffee venders.

Great Emoloyer

Best place I ever worked Very supportive management. Always had your back. . You worked hard but you were rewarded too. No two days were the same. Should never have left
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

A job for a working lifetime. I learned to talk with respect to members of the public, how to handle complaints and calm angry customers.

Interflora, is the best place I have ever worked at, the management is good, they always have your back and I received plenty of support when I was diagnosed with diabetes, I would still be there today, but I wanted to deal directly with people on a one to one basis. There are plenty of perks and offers for improvement. Even today, the HR department are still helpful when I ring up for references, could not praise them any higher.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Summary

Difficult to rate as this was a seasonal role but I will say that they treated their staff very well and gave greatsupport when they were working under pressure.

Points positifs

They certainly kept one well fed and watered!

Productive and Focused workplace

A typical day at work at Interflora would be arriving and sitting down at your terminal, donning your headset and just getting on with the job at hand which is taking calls all shift from customers to deal with orders or complaints. The business had a very well managed support structure for its staff as there is always someone on hand to offer assistance should it be needed. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay focused when all around you everyone one else is dealing with their own calls and talking. The hours can be a bit tricky, especially round the busier times of the year when it's all hands on deck and your shifts can change on short notice from day to day. If you enjoy telesales, then this is the perfect place for you. It's a well managed and friendly environment, with opportunities for overtime.

Points positifs

free fruit baskets and drinks all day every day and a brilliant support structure.

Points négatifs

can get tedious with long hours.

Enjoyable work

Enjoyable work with supportive management and co workers. Only downside being that it was temporary. Would have happily stayed here on a permanent full time basis.

nice work place

nice work place constantly talked over the phone and helping customers out i really enjoyed it and was happy to work in inter flora can't complain at all

free lunch

long hrs

Customer Service Advisor

A typical day at work involves going upstairs to the call centre 10-15 minutes before the start of your shift and logging into the computer systems and phone. This is so that you're available to take your first call at precisely your shift start time. You then take incoming calls, both sales and customer care calls. Training is minimal, it's one day for sales and one day for customer care, so there's a lot that you don't know. You get given a help card to attract a floorwalker's attention when you get stuck. You're not given your shifts ahead of time and the rota can change on a daily basis without warning. When the phones are quiet, you get sent home early. I was sent home early 3 times in 2 weeks and one of those times I was only 2 hours into my shift. It's very difficult to survive financially from working this job. It's advertised as full-time hours and the agency tells you it will be over 30 hours a week, but in reality, once the peak week's over, you are either let go, or you get kept on with part-time hours which have got as low as 5 hours a week. Basically, a zero hours contract but nobody tells you that. The best perk of the job is the free tea and coffee machine and the free biscuits in the staff room. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get a really lovely, friendly, patient customer on the line. Your fellow temporary customer service advisors are for the most part, great people, and it was fun getting to know them at break times.

Free coffee and biscuits

Points négatifs

No guaranteed hours, being sent home early

Friendly company

Friendly company with the opportunity to progress into different departments if you have the right skill set. They do need to review pay and benefits but this is going back a couple of years so things may have changed.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Interflora ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale