Ipsos
3.7 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Ipsos

PertinenceNoteDate
77 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 607 avis

Vacation

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
On était libre de travailler quand on le désirait

Points positifs

Vacataire
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Heading in a positive direction

The company is heading in a positive direction. Ipsos isn’t perfect but the past year has seen a lot of improvements. I both agree and disagree with a good number of reviews on this platform. In my opinion some of the negatively charged reviews are exaggerated but I’ll just leave it at that.

Never a boring day

I've been here for many years, and I've never been bored in my role. I'm lucky to feel invested not only in the work we do but the people I lead/work alongside.

ZERO regrets!

There are so many good things about this organization that it is hard to pin point all of them!The changes that Ipsos has done over the years since ( started or even compared to where it was 3 or 5 years ago is absolutely amazing. We have grown, developed, matured and have had great success in so many ways it's outstanding! I would recommend ANYONE with a passion for a challenging but yet very rewarding consulting career to put this company at the top of your list. You won't regret it!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

The company’s run like a well-oiled machine

When I first started I was amazed at how smoothly things ran here. I can’t say enough good things about those in management and how they run the company. They all work together seamlessly and have a good grasp over the day-to-day as well as the company’s long-term goals. Their efficiency and competency makes working here a breeze.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Job Security

I get to work with the best group of co-workers I have ever had. I work for an executive team that cares about the future of the company and its employees. I know Ipsos will provide adequate job security. Which is exactly what I needed coming off the tail end of a world wide pandemic.

Fast-paced & Challenging

You’ll never work the same day twice. This industry is moving at light speed, and Ipsos is at the forefront of all of it. If you’re looking for a fast-paced work environment that’s constantly changing, then this will be a good fit for you.

Great people and culture

Pros: Great people and company culture. Very relaxed atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the people Cons: Not a lot of opportunities to grow.

Valuable experience overall

Gained experience in a variety of different positionsWas given the opportunity to take on more responsibility within the companyMade valuable industry connectionsReceived recognition for the work I put in

Good experience overall

Working for Ipsos was a good experience overall. They take good care of junior employees. Sometimes the structure was a little wonky but it worked. It was a good start to an exciting career move for me.

Good company; Good job

Exciting work environment; Exceptionally talented coworkers; Freedom to create and push boundaries; Good clients with decent sized budgets; Interesting projects; Plenty of support; Opportunities for growth

Highly recommend

The company made a lot of improvements before I left. Even though I’m no longer there, I left on amicable terms and I’m excited about the direction of the company’s future. I would recommend Ipsos to anyone looking for work they can feel proud of.

Highly recommend

Amazing experience: learn more than you thought possible, supportive coworkers, excellent supervision, great benefits, and incredibly rewarding. Would highly recommend, especially for someone early in their career. It looks great on a resume, as they are known for providing high quality services to clients. You can pretty much write your own ticket after working here a year.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Nothing but good things to say about Ipsos

I have a hard time believing any of the negative reviews on here were written by actual employees. None of them match my experience here. My work was always appreciated. Pay was great and I never had an issue requesting vacation time. Hard work is expected, but I imagine that’s true everywhere.

Great experience so far

It’s been a great experience so far: Senior staff have been patient with me. This job isn’t especially hard, but it isn’t exactly easy either. You need to put in effort if you want to be successful at it. I could go on and on, but suffice it so say my experience has been positive and I’m looking forward to learning more.

Only the best

Ipsos provides ambitious, creative and hard-working individuals an environment that breeds independence and drive, and one where success is inevitable for those who can stay the course.

Top notch company

Top notch competitive intelligence consultancy with strong reputation in the industry doing truly value-added work. Opportunities for even junior team members to directly interface with major clients.

Thankful!

I was so thankful to be working at a company like Ipsos this past year. Not only were we safe from any redundancies or firings, our industry was thriving so we actually had MORE work than before.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

A chance to be part of something great

This company has some of the brightest and best working among its ranks. The company mission is amazing and being a part of the Ipsos family always gave me a sense that I was part of something great. I’ve since moved on but I’ll always look back at my time at Ipsos fondly.

10 on 10

*Fun culture*Interesting work *Opportunities for growth*Job stability *Feels very exciting at times*Competitive salary*Affordable healthcare*Friendly coworkers and managers

Handled COVID well

The company actually cut pay for top-level managers instead of for the people at the bottom so that we would all be able to ride out COVID without too much hardship. It seems logical that companies would do this, but most executives are greedy. It was a good move on their part.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Ipsos ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale