Ipsos
3,9 étoile(s) sur 5.
Soumettre un avis

Avis des employés pour Ipsos

Evaluer cette entreprise
Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
France84 avis

Notes par catégorie

3,8Équilibre vie privée/professionnelle

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
84 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 772 avis

Bien pour un 1er job et acquérir une 1ère experience mais ca ne va pas au delà

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Des process de production très lourds qui fond perdent le sens de ce métier et la motivation des équipes.Des changements qui restent très long à mettre en place et qui se font davantage par obligation comparés à ce qui se fait chez les concurrents (outils/logiciels, télétravail, méthodes) que par une réelle proactivité et volonté de la direction.

Points positifs

Ambiance collaborative. Problématiques abordées très variées

Points négatifs

Evolution très hétérogènes liés aux managers directs et de la BU, certaines valeurs dépassées restent très ancrées pour une entreprise qui se veut/dit innovante.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

A bannir

Pression ,copinage et aygment' à la tete du client

Points positifs

Aucun

Points négatifs

Tout : salaire misérable, ambiance deletere, aucune perspective d'évolution., augmentations radines à la tete du client.beaucoup de copinages
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Informations sur Ipsos

Sur la base de 2 réponses à l'enquête
Points forts
  • Pas de pression
  • Sentiment d'appréciation personnelle
  • Environnement favorable
Points à améliorer
  • Soutien du responsable
  • Rémunération juste par rapport au travail effectué
  • Capacité à atteindre des objectifs personnels

téléconseiller

une journée de travail typique 12 21H les opportunités de développement OUI la direction AU TOP culture du lieu de travail PERFORMANCE l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste APPELS QUOTAS l'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste SOURIRE
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Bonne entreprise mais management stressant

IPSOS est une entreprise dynamique avec d'anciennes pratiques, équilibre vie privée/pro instable
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

A fuir

Très bien au début puis une charge de travail catastrophique des équipes en grande souffrance, une usine à burn out !
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Que de bon souvenirs

Une entreprise humaine et accueillante je suis fière d’avoir travailler chez Ipsos
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Heading in a positive direction

The company is heading in a positive direction. Ipsos isn’t perfect but the past year has seen a lot of improvements. I both agree and disagree with a good number of reviews on this platform. In my opinion some of the negatively charged reviews are exaggerated but I’ll just leave it at that.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Never a boring day

I've been here for many years, and I've never been bored in my role. I'm lucky to feel invested not only in the work we do but the people I lead/work alongside.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

ZERO regrets!

There are so many good things about this organization that it is hard to pin point all of them!The changes that Ipsos has done over the years since ( started or even compared to where it was 3 or 5 years ago is absolutely amazing. We have grown, developed, matured and have had great success in so many ways it's outstanding! I would recommend ANYONE with a passion for a challenging but yet very rewarding consulting career to put this company at the top of your list. You won't regret it!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

The company’s run like a well-oiled machine

When I first started I was amazed at how smoothly things ran here. I can’t say enough good things about those in management and how they run the company. They all work together seamlessly and have a good grasp over the day-to-day as well as the company’s long-term goals. Their efficiency and competency makes working here a breeze.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Job Security

I get to work with the best group of co-workers I have ever had. I work for an executive team that cares about the future of the company and its employees. I know Ipsos will provide adequate job security. Which is exactly what I needed coming off the tail end of a world wide pandemic.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Fast-paced & Challenging

You’ll never work the same day twice. This industry is moving at light speed, and Ipsos is at the forefront of all of it. If you’re looking for a fast-paced work environment that’s constantly changing, then this will be a good fit for you.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Great people and culture

Pros: Great people and company culture. Very relaxed atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the people Cons: Not a lot of opportunities to grow.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Valuable experience overall

Gained experience in a variety of different positionsWas given the opportunity to take on more responsibility within the companyMade valuable industry connectionsReceived recognition for the work I put in
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Good experience overall

Working for Ipsos was a good experience overall. They take good care of junior employees. Sometimes the structure was a little wonky but it worked. It was a good start to an exciting career move for me.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Good company; Good job

Exciting work environment; Exceptionally talented coworkers; Freedom to create and push boundaries; Good clients with decent sized budgets; Interesting projects; Plenty of support; Opportunities for growth
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Highly recommend

The company made a lot of improvements before I left. Even though I’m no longer there, I left on amicable terms and I’m excited about the direction of the company’s future. I would recommend Ipsos to anyone looking for work they can feel proud of.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Highly recommend

Amazing experience: learn more than you thought possible, supportive coworkers, excellent supervision, great benefits, and incredibly rewarding. Would highly recommend, especially for someone early in their career. It looks great on a resume, as they are known for providing high quality services to clients. You can pretty much write your own ticket after working here a year.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Nothing but good things to say about Ipsos

I have a hard time believing any of the negative reviews on here were written by actual employees. None of them match my experience here. My work was always appreciated. Pay was great and I never had an issue requesting vacation time. Hard work is expected, but I imagine that’s true everywhere.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Great experience so far

It’s been a great experience so far: Senior staff have been patient with me. This job isn’t especially hard, but it isn’t exactly easy either. You need to put in effort if you want to be successful at it. I could go on and on, but suffice it so say my experience has been positive and I’m looking forward to learning more.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Only the best

Ipsos provides ambitious, creative and hard-working individuals an environment that breeds independence and drive, and one where success is inevitable for those who can stay the course.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Ipsos ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

D'après 772 avis

Notes par catégorie

3,8 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Équilibre vie professionnelle/personnelle
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Salaire/Avantages sociaux
3,4 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Sécurité de l'emploi/Évolution de carrière
3,6 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Direction
3,7 étoile(s) sur 5 pour Culture d'entreprise

Comparer Ipsos à

  • Entreprises
  • Ipsos
  • Avis d'employés
Dites-nous comment améliorer cette page
Que voudriez-vous ajouter ou modifier ?