JD Sports Fashion
3,1 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Sales Assistant chez JD Sports Fashion

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Notes par catégorie
3 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 2 514 avis
Culture d'entreprise
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working in JD Sports. I learned different skills that I will be able to uses in different work places. My job role consisted of serving customers who were looking for new shoes.
Culture d'entreprise
Really disliked working at JD, absolutely no consideration to the fact I was only 16 when I was employed with them I could be in until 11pm and back in at 7am the next morning - completely illegal. Temp staff were treated vey unfairly by permanent staff and managers alike. We were given any warning as to when our contract would end we just weren't on the roster one week. Wouldn't recommend working here to anyone and I know many people have had nearly the exact same experience as me.
Points positifs
Points négatifs
Horrible environment
Culture d'entreprise
lovely colleagues to work with, interesting job. depending on time of shift on the early housekeeping before the shop opens, customer service all day on the till, answering the phone, assisting customers at the changing room, assisting customers on particular departments. on the late prepartion for the next working day. very fast paced but the management very supportive and understanding. customer service very important. the cons is standards
Points positifs
lovely people
Points négatifs
standards
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.