L'Occitane
3,8 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour L'Occitane

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 677 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Superbe expérience, j’ai passé un mois très enrichissant qui m’a permis d’apprendre énormément de choses . Une patronne très disponible et adorable.
Points positifs
La boutique, la ville, la patronne et la découverte de la marque
Pas de cdi à la clef
Culture d'entreprise
I started working at L'Occitane almost three years ago as a part time employee. I have another job so, to this day, I am part time. I love the job, if I could I would do it full-time! Although I would need a slight paybump to make a more livable wage.However, I love the culture of this company, I love what it stands for and how engaged they are in important topics of this day and age, like women empowerment and recycling. I have a great time with my colleagues but we push each other to be better every day and learn something new. We are very ambitious but it has never been toxic at work. I am obsessed with all the products as well!
Points positifs
Flexible scheduling, Fun., Awesome products, You learn a lot about both L'Occitane as well as customer service skills
Not very good pay, Cannot take time off during November and December
Culture d'entreprise
Disappointed with job security as the company does not care about their employees. Not given other opportunities to relocate once the stores were asked to open.
Discount
Culture d'entreprise
Working for L'Occitane is great when you have a good manager and a great team. In a normal day, there are plenty of tasks to keep you busy and the customers tend to be pretty good. Of course, here and there there will be a fussy or mean customer, but that's with most jobs. The environment is fun, and if you're truly into skincare there is a lot to learn! Management is good, but sometimes could be better. And as far as advancing in the company, they prefer to keep management positions for people who have been in for a while. That being said, those positions do not open very often, so it's likely you'll be a beauty advisor for a few years before you even have the chance of moving up. Flexibility with hours depends entirely on the amount of people on your team. Larger team = less hours to go around.
Culture d'entreprise
My experience at Loccitane was unbelievable, i enjoyed every stage of growth opportunities that were opened for me, which required alot of patience , passion and hard work.It was a rewarding job indeed.
Incentives
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
The place of work itself is not bad. The staff and management is what was bad about it. There were 3 supervisors on shift. One was Lithuanian, and there was 3 other girls I was working with on my shift. None of them ever spoke to me in a nice way. They always spoke in their language on breaks or while working. I was being blamed for things I didn't do. Or on my first day I was being told off, for things that were never made clear to me.
Culture d'entreprise
Há muito desvio de função, tinha que ter alguém pra fazer os presentes e alguém pra ficar no caixa, e não a vendedora fazer tudo isso.
Benefícios bons
Points négatifs
Trabalha muito, há desvios de funções .
Culture d'entreprise
Was fun, but if the DM did not like you, no promotion for you. The discount was great and the team that I had was the best in the district. The Store Managers did not work as a team. Everyone was in it for themselves.
Discount
Work hours
Culture d'entreprise
Really fun place and team to work with. Targets are quite high and they require a lot of effort so I don’t think the salary is fair as we don’t work on commissions and don’t have many benefits/allocation.
Great management
Points négatifs
Low pay/ not many benefits
Culture d'entreprise
Loved works for L’Occitane and live the culture.Their products are top notch. However you never know day to day product launches or locations closing. People live to work
Product knowledge
Secrets
Culture d'entreprise
Overall great health benefits and great products. Good employee discount. Nice new updated office space. Communal lunch and an opportunity to connect with everyone.
Points positifs
Great products, employee discount, nice offices
Culture d'entreprise
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the company. There is a strong sense of camaraderie and support among store managers and solution-finding is usually as easy as a quick call to a peer. The position was comfortably challenging, pleasant and energizing. The boutiques are absolutely lovely. Direct supervisors were supportive and made me feel appreciated. That said, the current retail climate has made me feel that any retail position with the company comes with a certain lack of job security.
Points positifs
I had amazing peers...some of the best people I've ever worked alongside.
Points négatifs
Current retail climate causing job insecurity and store closures
Culture d'entreprise
Muita cobrança, metas altíssimas. Baixo salário...........
Vr
Points négatifs
Plano de saúde caro com coparticipação. Metas altas demais, baixo salário
Culture d'entreprise
I joined back as a Christmas temp and brought on as permenant staff after the season. I was promised a permenant position if I passed the initial probation period. Covid happened and the initial probation period was extended because of that. Despite this I was assured if I completed all the training (which I did) I would pass. Upon returning there was an increased sence of demand and judgement at work despite meeting targets and achievements. On the shift before my final assessment I said to a colleague that I probably won't pass as the store was making less than £100 regularly now and I was told I was being paranoid. On the day I came in, dropped my bags, was allowed to change for my shift and was ready to walk out on the floor and only then did management decide to tell me I was being let go. Not only that but they said that I hadn't met targets (I had mostly before covid) I hadn't taken my training on board (it was all completed) and they no longer thought I had the correct attitude despite the fact that I had for the last 6 weeks been picking up another member of staffs shifts consistently due to illness.Additionally at the end of the month if we were around £200 short of the monthly target staff would be pressured into buying products or getting friends to but products online that day in order to meet the target. Targets had a very cultish mentality at me store for management. The team was lovely but the management were backstabbers who cut corners where they could to keep their own jobs during a crisis.
Points positifs
One random product for free per month
Management and culture
Culture d'entreprise
While working at an individual store, you mostly dealt with one-on-one customers so your experience depended highly on how nice people were and how close you were to your daily goal, which was sometimes impossible. The main issues were that stores were often unsupported by corporate and had very confusing and always changing procedure and you never knew how to fix problems. You had to fight tooth and nail for raises and promotions, which did not exist, and most district managers are more concerned with their numbers and promotions than your job. Lastly, they recently closed 21 stores with ZERO notice, leaving people without jobs and with support to employees after closure to find other positions, just a small severance.
Gratis- free product
Points négatifs
Cliquey upper management, no raises/promotions
Culture d'entreprise
everyone is soo respectful and helpful it is a fun friendly environment as well as professional, manager and assistant manager very helpful and nice makes sure you're feeling confident
discount, good breaks
all perfect
Culture d'entreprise
Die Strategie der Unternehmensführung sollte besser sein!
es gibt keine
es gibt keine Zusatzleistung
Culture d'entreprise
Uma empresas que não vale ser profissional vc trabalha de Graça, não tem vale nenhum.Sumemo que acham é que vale.
Nenhum
Points négatifs
Trabalha muito e nenhum valor.
Culture d'entreprise
The company was decent to work for and the free gratis was nice. Selling expectations aren’t realistic is a very slow time of year. Upper management is micro manage.
Culture d'entreprise
Loved it just wasn’t guaranteed enough hours. Payed great but got very part time hours. Otherwise I would’ve never left. Amazing management. Would highly recommend for someone not looking for full time hours.
Environment, Gratis
Hours
Culture d'entreprise
Es un trabajo donde aprendes cosas nuevas y creativas ya que son productos naturales
Points positifs
Seguro por parte de la empresa
Points négatifs
Si hay descanzo y pagos con días de descanzos
  1. Avis d'employés