Northern Gas and Power
3,5 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Northern Gas and Power

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 40 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoyed being here for the little time I was, had to leave due to personal issues.Demanding but worth it if you graft hard.I was shocked to see that they didn’t pay me what I was owed so yeah nice place but will underpay you.They will underpay you money that you earn just on salary alone. Strange they do this when they can apparently afford to pay people 30k to 40k a year.
Points positifs
Nice people, can change your life
Under paid
Culture d'entreprise
Very unorganized company. you will need a month off after working in such a toxic environment. Except to make 350 dials a day, and meet a minimum talk time of 3 hours with all calls monitored. No room for advancement, expect to have a different boss monthly. HIGH TURNOVER. Absolutely zero job stability. If you don’t meet quota they will throw you away like garbage, not even try to help coach or guide you to success. No sense of future direction or long term goals. Just what are you bringing in now. Horrible management, unethical and no culture. RUN
Points négatifs
Horrible management, unethical, zero job stability
Culture d'entreprise
Having worked for NGP since August 2020 I feel I’m in good stead to leave an honest review as I now have a very good idea of how the company work from both an agent and management level.This job is not for everyone. It’s not for the lazy, the demotivated, the can’t be arsed, goal-less, shy, basic or the weak. This is a job for goal-achievers, target driven, strong, motivated people who want to graft their bums off to reap the rewards that NGP offers.Agents face a lot of rejection on the phones. After all they’re cold calling businesses to provide energy services and procurement (something people HAVE to pay for not something they want!) so it’s a hard slog. The management team are the most put together set of leaders I’ve ever come across. They’ve worked their way from agent to managers, Directors and even the CEO started out as a one man band. Leading by example!The environment is LOUD! That’s down to keeping people motivated, staff are up on their feet, celebrating successes throughout the day - a true team and family culture made up of winners! Would 100% recommend working here BUT only if you have the ability to be told no 100 times and still get up and try harder!
Points positifs
Basically you can change your life here
Points négatifs
Office can be a bit cold but it keeps staff on their feet!
Culture d'entreprise
I absolutely love working at NGP, there are plenty of progression opportunities with in the business and also they have the ethos of right job right person.
People Incentives Pension, Wages, fun
Culture d'entreprise
The environment is like no other i've experienced, we are encouraged to be our best in all aspects of our working life and we are rewarded accordingly for that level of effort, attitude and input in to it. We're very well remunerated and incentivised and we have our mental health and wellbeing taken very seriously indeed. All in all, I find it stimulating involving and an exhilarating place to work. You get out more than you put in!
Salary, Support, Commission, Training & Development
Constantly busy
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Honestly, after reading some of the negative reviews of this company it makes me wonder if these are by people who've not been very good at the job and just simply don't have the fire and desire to succeed. If you want to work at NGP you need to be self-motivated, success-driven and focussed on bettering yourself because this place really does change lives! I've worked in the industry since 2014 and for some leading brokers in my time but NGP is by far and hands down the most rewarding. The year on year company growth is phenomenal even during a pandemic where competitors have unfortunately closed their doors. We are still here, growing and looking after our customers during these hard times. It's true, this is a high-pressure sales environment with challenging targets in a very energetic environment which may not be for some, but boy does our CEO know how to look after his staff! If you're a hard-working, self-starter with a REAL career in sale in mind then NGP is undoubtable the only place on the map to work!
Points positifs
Motivating management, cash incentives, spot prizes, quarterly parties, uncapped commissions, company growth, career path and more
Points négatifs
It can be touch but the rewards make it worth every second!
Culture d'entreprise
Fast paced and life changing culture!Financial rewardsCareer developmentAmazing colleague engagement and eventsDecember off!!Proper family culture!
Points positifs
Excellent benefits and work life balance!
Culture d'entreprise
This company will expect 100% out of you everyday so if you are scared of hard work this isn't the place for you, I got full training and ongoing support to help me succeed here and it has led to pay rises and promotions within the company so your hard work is rewarded.I love the fact that I have an incredible work/life balance to spend with my children with December off paid and 9-5 Mon-Fri working hours.I am also thankful for the job stability this company has given everyone during the uncertain times we are in and how they have handled everything to make everyone safe.Best decision I ever made was coming to NGP, if you want to build a long term career, earn life changing money and be pushed to be the best you can be then this is the place for you
Points positifs
Earning potential, work/life balance, training and support, work environment
Culture d'entreprise
NGP is one of the toughest but most rewarding places i have worked!It isn't for everyone, but if you can cut it you will make enough money to change your life! I have been fully supported throughout my career and it has lead to opportunities to develop myself. I would recommend this job to hard working individuals who have a desire to be the best!
Money. Support. Opportunity!
Culture d'entreprise
Don’t do it. Seriously, DONT DO IT! If you value your health, self esteem, mental health and just generally respect yourself then don’t lower yourself to this job.Office - Like a freezer. Apparently motivates you??Commission - ImpossibleManagement - Despicable Targets - UnachievableStaff - Bearable I honestly can not put in words how bad of a job it really is.
Not one single pro
Points négatifs
Every single thing about the job
Culture d'entreprise
Horrible place to work. Only pro is fair salaries and good bonuses. The company has no morals as they look to Rip off businesses to make as much money as they can off them not caring if it financially cripples there customers. While I was there the owners and directors actively looked to employ “fit lasses” not caring if they were right for the role. They once advertised on Facebook that they wanted girls who were rated 7/10 or over on their looks. Disgusting
Decent money
Points négatifs
No morals, sexist, no loyalty towards staff.
Culture d'entreprise
good benefits Sales staff treated well with incentives Highly stressful and fast paced Rewarded if you hit your sales targets Nothing given in writing to protect you No promises are kept all verbal and not backed up Can be relaxed but can be far to unethically unprofessional when intense and stressful situations arise
Culture d'entreprise
Fast paced environment where your biggest competition are the people sat next to you. Often treated like children whilst mindlessly ringing anywhere and everywhere across the country without any real direction. Witnessed people burst into tears on more than one occasion due to the extreme stress.
Culture d'entreprise
By far the best place ive worked at! the help and benefits are second to none, the work life balance is unreal. Actually deliver on the promises they give too, uncapped comission! December off!
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work, very fast paced and target driven. Head has to be in the right place when you walk through the door otherwise you will not succeed that day. Can be very stressful if everyone is not on target.
Culture d'entreprise
The training is inadequate if you have no energy market experience and ongoing coaching is poor. The training does not help new starters in with dealing with objections and getting past gate keepers.
Culture d'entreprise
Not a great cultura No job security No sense of vision or direction Managers are very rude and not encouraging as much I would recommend anyone to work there.
Culture d'entreprise
very fast paced target based outbound sales. very aggressive management style. excellent staff and sales people. work hard play hard ethos. cold calling businesses constantly all day with a massive emphasis on achieving 3 hrs talk time by the end of the day.
Culture d'entreprise
data not cleansed or offical you need to find your own data from google which i dont think is legal and makes it very difficult to hit a min of 3 hours outbound talk time per day. Management screams at people like small children, it is embarrassing. No support, celebrate wins and scream and jump up and down when things arent going well
Culture d'entreprise
working for NGP gives you alot of benifits like free nights out december off and working in a tough but fun enviorment, you are required to work hard but the benifits are there is you work hard enough,
Culture d'entreprise
Call Center work place, 150 calls per day or contract sales. Two 15 breaks and 1hour lunch. Good training manager, and great working structure and nice people to work with.