NTT
3.6 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Service Manager chez NTT

PertinenceNoteDate
4 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 228 avis

Productive and fun

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
A typical day at work for me is very hands on, managing customers account and managing team members. Motivating the team and ensuring that everyone is being productive and delivering effective customer service to customers.

Points positifs

Free lunches, incentives

Points négatifs

Long hours, weekend shifts

Productive and Fun work environment

Arkadin is a fast growing company with many opportunities internally. With offices in over 35 countries, there a lot of possibilities to move around and discover new horizon. The Toronto office is a great place with great people. Monthly Happy Hours where we can lay back with colleagues and have fun. Management is great even when it is remote (audio and video conference used frequently for team meeting). Being Service Assurance Manager, you are dealing with a lot of different matter from Technical challenges to billing ones. Being proactive and entrepreneurial is valued and appreciated.
Culture d'entreprise

Great place to work with driven people

My current role is quite varied and involves many facets form operations with multiple engineering teams across EMEA to Presales with sales teams in Japan, Projects from the US or Service Design in APAC whilst working with customers spread across the globe. I have regular interaction with the teams as I am heavily involved in strategy, design and operations across 4 very large and complex customers in the Airline, Pharmaceutical and Financial Services sectors. My approach to IT I would say is focused on Common Sense, Stability, Quality, Cost effectiveness, Services that are fit for purpose and Innovation. having worked in several challenging market sectors with multiple large complex operational teams I enjoy challenges very much and have been fortunate enough to travel the globe with my role meeting various exceptional people of diverse cultures. I would describe myself as a people orientated person. The hardest part of my job I find is to stagnate. There are always opportunities to improve anything no matter how small and I enjoy working with people of a similar mentality. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with diverse teams and people, envisioning an idea, building a strategy, and seeing the realisation of it into tangible business benefits to the end consumer. I am pleased to say I have achieved this on a few occasions and it does make the job worthwhile. I would describe myself as a very driven and motivated individual with a very strong moral centre and an advocate of reward by virtue of hard work and mental acuity. I have a high expectation -

Points positifs

location, and good working ethic

Points négatifs

lower than average salary, lack of progression, and limited company scope
Culture d'entreprise

NTTA was a great place to work when I started with the company.

NTTA was a great place to work when I started with the company. Management changes that occured toward the end of my employment there was far less transparent.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez NTT ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale