Perspective
3.9 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Perspective

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 21 avis

Réflexion et Conclusion sur perspective

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Entreprise située dans un secteur géographique non adapté car manque de clientèle (bien trop rurale)...

Geliştirici

Bir mağazasında çalıştım isim vermek istemiyorum. Bir müdür yardımcısı var. Sinirlenmeye bahaneye bakıyor, sanırım öfke problemi var. Elemanlara sürekli kızarak konuşuyor ve müşterilerin belki de hiç haberi olmayacak olmasına rağmen yanlarında rezil ediyor. Profesyonellikten uzak

Prim, yemek ve yol

Yönetim

Opportunités

Une entreprise là où on peut avoir les opportunités de développement

Great place

Great place. I would love to work there. Great environment, nice people. The coordinator is amazing. It’s a good company to work, it’s a great opportunity to help people.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Good people to work with and no selling

A good place to start out in.I was very shy when i took this job but being able to speak on the phone and having the support of my supervisors really helped me to lose my shyness and now ive moved to my ideal job at another company. The setting is a typical call centre with lots of things going on and lots of projects to work on. No one on the phone can see you and that really helped me to gain the confidence I needed. i was able to turn someone around from saying no to being interviewed to actually completing the interview which made me so proud of myself.

Points positifs

good wages and shifts to choose

Points négatifs

some projects can be very tiring and the system there could be updated
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

High volume call center managing a fast paced environment.

Analyzed and adjusted flow of data based off of identified data trends to ensure maximum production. I was the main point of contact for all accounts and reconciled any issues or disputes that occurred. Overall I enjoyed my experience here, overcoming obstacles and issues while learning new methods of action to improve time management and efficiency. The culture could be considered laid back, but is very fast paced and challenging. The hardest part of the job was managing a very large volume of daily tasks, taking the more urgent tasks myself and delegating the remaining tasks to my two data administrators and ensuring their quality of work.

Points positifs

Very family oriented atmosphere.

Points négatifs

The lack of opportunity for career progression.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

I loved my boss, she was a right laugh.

I learned to be my own boss and to make important decisions on a day to day basis. I left to move onto my current job because the shop could not afford to keep running.

My Boss

The slow trade

Très bon environnement

Mon expérience au sein de cette association fut très enrichissante tant sur le plan personnelle que professionnelle.

Hayal kırıklığı

Tek kelimeyle Kötü yönetim! Calısanın degeri bilinmiyor.

Yok

Points négatifs

Çalışana hiç.bir destek yok.

en armonia bajo presion

trabajamos en equipo, con mucha comunicación y eficacia en lo laboral con personas responsables y comprometidos en el trabajo

descanso refrigerio

Typical job

it was a basic call centre job, where improved my phone skills and as well as my customer service. overall my experienced is good with business. i'm just hoping to increase my CV with other jobs available.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

good pay but very tiring

This was a very difficult job as you had to be very persuasive with the way you spoke to someone so you could conduct a survey.

Fun work place

Cold calling Small & Medium size businesses, surveying the person in charge of the accounts department. Always have to speak to them, building a rapport and persuading them to take a few minutes out of their time to complete a survey. I learned to smile and be enthusiastic at all times, although people cant see you through the telephone, they can always tell from your tone of voice on how positive you are about your job. The co-workers were great fun & ver enjoyable, as they were all mostly young and every one could pretty much relate to each other. The hardest part was to deal with the fact that sometimes there may not have been shifts available, so it would get fusrating wanting to work 5 days a week but sometimes only getting for 4 days to work. The most enjoyable part would have to be speaking to people, youd always come across different responses, it was fun, having to overcome some difficult calls or people.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

A Telemarketer based in a call centre

Working on behalf of market research companies, conducting telephone interviews with members of the public lasting from five minutes to one hour. Exercising strong persuasive skills to engage and probe the client. A great team environment with a flexible shift pattern.

Points positifs

Flexible shift pattern, great work environment

Limited progression

Pretty Average

Didn't enjoy my time there, i don't think it was professional at all. The staff and management we're very moody and didn't make it a nice place to operate in.

Experience gained

Unprofessionalism all round

productive and fun workplace

Relaxed working atmosphere, management firm but fair with a wicked sense of humour., good salary, team work fun, meeting new people. flexible working hours.

flexible working hours

Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

market research with phone calls to Brazil

first project for HSBC, ask finance directors their opinion about a product and service second project for a pharmaceutical company, call oncologist to know their opinion about a new medicine

Great Experience

A typical day at workYou could be taking part in market research with companies of every size and different challenges and tight project deadlines, Uk or international ,business or consumer ,qualitative or quantitative,telephone,face to faceWhat you learned,interviewing techniques experience methodology that can meet any market research challenges business or consumer.The hardest part of the jobTight project deadlines

job inconsistency
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

The staff were great .i had to colse the Company.(Family issues)

This company NEW PERSPECTIVE was my company.I used this company to gain contracts in the building industryAs I handed over Contracts I had anothers to begin.This is why i have had a few projects in such litte time frames.

i have had good staff

Productive and social workplace

I learned a lot of new skills for the short time I was at this job. I learnt how to properly communicate with other businesses over the phone, how to word an e-mail correctly and also how to explain technical equipment to other people. The management team were extremely good at helping the rest of the team when needed and great when working under pressure. My co-workers were very welcoming when I joined and were social towards me. I found that the hardest part of the job was when times were slow so business wasn't going as smoothly as planned but the most enjoyable part of the job was making new friends and having fun.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Fun and fast paced, loyal management

Employers at Ciro's were like family. You looked foward to going to work and hated to leave. The owners and managers were all loyal to each employee and fair in promoting and scheduling

Points positifs

evrything about working here was a pro

establishment went out of business after 23 years
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Perspective ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

3.6Culture d'entreprise
  • Entreprises
  • Perspective
  • Avis d'employés
Dites-nous comment améliorer cette page
Que voudriez-vous ajouter ou modifier ?