Randstad
3,7 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Randstad

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
Voir les 16 364 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Équipe toujour à l écoute,toujour souriant et me trouvait toujour une mission ,jamais u de galère pour trouvé une entreprise donc je suis très content d avoir travaillé pour randstad challes les eaux!!merci
Points positifs
Ambiance, les mission et souvent des avantage
Rien
Culture d'entreprise
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo. Capacitaciones constantes, lideres de proyecto te apoyan mucho.
Points positifs
capacitacion constante, buen manejo de los recursos humanos, desarrollo profesional
ninguno
Culture d'entreprise
Randstad with it's HR domain is an interesting domain to work in. They have many challanges to solve. But the workinviorment and they way managment doesn't appriciate your skills and effort is very depressing.
Points positifs
Interesting domain to work in
Bad workinviorment
Culture d'entreprise
It was nice the people were nice the dogs were nice the cats were nice. I didn’t like mouses that much but they love cheeses. You got to love the pets there.
Culture d'entreprise
This company is good when you don’t have like a permanent job you can get some hours between November and December sometime like Valentine’s Day Father’s Day Mother’s Day you can get some hours How is work for me working in this company because I don’t have a permanent job the company has a lot of benefits you learn a lot ,Anymore it’s a lot a comment that I can say about this company is really good
Free lunch
Points négatifs
Good break for the hours
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Most of the time there is work to be done. You can always learn something new going from this job but you have to deal with the rude managers all the time.
Culture d'entreprise
La Randstad dovrebbe essere chiusa se non indagata
Niente
Troppi
Culture d'entreprise
Very disorganized. . Very unhelpful . Bad work ethics . 4 years I tried to get PTS work 11 shifts in 4 year and they where my main sponsor . I had a PTS card for over tweety year s. I gave it up in the end . There are so many agencies like Randstad , who promise you world and get northing in return . Keep away from them .
No Free lunch
Not good hours
Culture d'entreprise
Was a great transition period. They will get you placed on a assignment as soon as possible. They are really good at communication which will not leave you in the dark.
Culture d'entreprise
Me encanta la cultura empresarial, siempre te están involucrando en programas de capacitación constante.
prestaciones
Culture d'entreprise
Great company to work for . They are very thoughtful and professional. Room for advancement and plenty of opportunities for fun bonuses. They have a great management team !
Compassion, reliable, set schedule, Pay
Points négatifs
Insurance plan options, some communication, employee time sheet system
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work and great initiatives through the year. open leadership team. approachable and live the brand promise. https://shenomics.com/bhuvanas-sponsorher/
Culture d'entreprise
I am truly enjoying my experience with randstad staffing. So far my assignment workers are treating me with fairness and dignity which is very important to me. I love it.
Flexible schedualing
Paid time off issues
Culture d'entreprise
Didn't mind the work. I liked the people that i worked with. My trainer was pretty nice. Management was helpful. I would definitely go back. It was a fairly easy job
Clean
Culture d'entreprise
You don't really work for Randstad. You work for Denso. And you are the lowest on the food chain. You don't get time off unless you have a very understanding manager (which most are). You'll do the same work as a full time associate, with no benefits. And if you want to become "hired on" by the company, you have to go to an off-shift (second or third) to get an actual shot. I was a contractor at Denso for two years, with two different agencies. When I applied for a first shift position after a year, they told me to come back in another year. I did, and they told me that "due to a decision made by their leadership, they were extending their requirement to three years". All while working me to the bone six days a week. Things have probably changed in the time since I've been gone. But I will still warn people about it. The only good things about Denso are the people and the paychecks.
Good co-workers, good paychecks
Too many to list
Culture d'entreprise
Good part time job if your looking for something to do in your early morning free-time! Great on site management they really show employee appreciation! They treat you with humility and respect. This is not the position if you’re looking for full time or consistency. There is no set schedule, and hours depend on what’s needed and who’s needed. Some hours are made the night before, giving you different checks every week.
Points positifs
Snacks, holiday celebrations, employees appreciation
No hours, Far Parking, last minute communication
Culture d'entreprise
Randatad is an excellent company that sends people to future employment opportunities. For temporary employment I would suggest this company. Some jobs may be temporary help with no chamce of returning and then there's jobs that will keep you after several months of consistantly attendance.
Points positifs
A chance for future employment where ever sent to.
Points négatifs
Some jobs just need temporary help with no chance of staying employed.
Culture d'entreprise
The temp policy is 60 calendar days. I was a temp for 6 months because they would conveniently "lay me off" for a day or two before my hire in date. I was only allowed 1 call out day the entire time.
Culture d'entreprise
Plenty of work paid fairly and great training. Always long term reassignment. Locations close to home.
Culture d'entreprise
Great company hard working very attractive care about there employees will go above and beyond for u an always on time they make sure u have everything u need to get the job done.
Culture d'entreprise
They will find you something fast and have plenty of options. Was hired on by the company they sent me to and they still checked in on me. Wasnt their long but my experience was smooth.
  1. Avis d'employés