Siemens
4.0 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Siemens

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 9,946 avis

Centre Emploi et Handicap

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Très bonne expérience! Véritable tremplin et des réelles compétences valorisées et mises en avant par les managers. J'étais en contrat spécifique pour travailleur handicapé. Mon salaire n'est pas révélateur des pratiques de l'entreprise.

Accessibilité transports

Buen ambiente laboral + beneficios

Buen lugar de trabajo, excelente compañeros y profesionales forman el staff laboral

Points positifs

Semana adicional de vacaciones, obra social prepaga

Um aprendizado

Sistema de trabalho bem dividido o que permite uma evolução do seu desempenho quanto ao sistema de trabalho da empresa. Processo de desenvolvimento de produto incrível e bem eficiente devido até a complexidade dos produtos.

Integração

Points négatifs

excesso de horas necessárias para entregar deliveries.

Expérience contrastée - Très difficile à la fin

Travail varié pour les 2/3 du contrat.Modification importante du cahier des charges. Contraintes et exigences au niveau technique et charge de travail ne prenant ni en compte les l'expérience et la charge de travail ( heures supplémentaires supérieures à plusieurs mois ).

Salaire

Communication / Confiance / Charge de travail

Process operator

Good place to work, High tech for the most parts, easy location, canteen, work cells, I was on surface mount which is probably the best department for freedom not tied to a desk cell. High pressure as the drivers are expensive . Heavy self inspection. Money was good thou do a couple of days of overtime and your looking at over 600 fot that week NET!

Points positifs

Money, canteen, parking, weekly pay

Points négatifs

Some outdated computer systems with alarms on that cant be muted
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

You are just a number

Siemens seemed like a good company 11 years ago (2010) when I started. Every year it seemed to get worse. Our branch used to have fun team building events but every year something was taken away (even before COVID). Team culture seems to be now is stay way the best you can from the office. I haven't seen the branch manager in office in months and I come into the office everyday. Three years ago we were congratulated on a awesome year... Management thanks was giving us a cookie. Yes, I said that right, literally we were given a individually wrapped cookie... Gee thanks Siemens.... To Siemens you're just a number and they could care less. They just recently cut a bunch of jobs across the US and Canada to send to India just to save a buck while claiming they had a exceptional year. Engineering coming from India?? Yeah that's going to turn out well.. I don't see Siemens going in the right direction.

Points positifs

Work life balance is good

Points négatifs

Underpaid, under recognized, poor management and layoffs
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Very good manager but not all of them are good

Nice environment supportive colleagues I had a very helpful manager very easy to work with and communicate with.Good team members all very helpful.

Nice offices

No advancement
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Good

Good company to work with. Benefits are good as well. Excellent learning experience I got with the company. Collaborative approach towards everyone. Good infrastructure

Productive and good place

Good place to work and grow if ready to put more efforts. Good work life balance and benefits. Overall good place to work and stay long. Sometimes pressure might be more but will be recognised.

Work-life balance pésimo

Estoy en planeacion y no tenemos tiempo para dedicarle a la familia. El trabajo es muy estresante

Points positifs

Las personas son muy amables

Points négatifs

No queda tiempo para vida fuera de
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Great place to work overall. It’s a safe and secure company and you will get the opportunity to work in many different fields without having to leave.

Co Workers are mostly European and wonderful to work with

Each Co Worker brings something extra to the table and happy to share their experience & knowledge at any time day or night when issues arise. The work life balance is 100%

Happy work environment

Short Term Contract position
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Management is unorganized. Too many chiefs

Coworkers are great for the most part. But management is a real issue. Very hard to get answers to questions like "where am I working today?" There have been Several mornings I'd call 3 different managers trying to find out which job site I was scheduled to work at. Sometimes I'd get an answer by 9am, Sometimes I would sit at home waiting for a phone call. Great benefits and pay but the culture is declining.

Company vehicle, great benefits

Terrible management/lack of communication
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Nulo valor a los empleado

La dirección y gerencia es la más inhumana exceso de trabajo, nulo tiempo para la familia, y sobre todo, la valoración y reconocimiento al empledo totalmente nulo ya que es solo un numero, además hacen encuestas "confidenciales y sin regresarías", lo cual es mentira, situación por la cual fui retirado

Points positifs

Buena capacitacion en el extrangero, tengnologia de primer mundo

Points négatifs

Direccio y gerencia solo es como un capataz del la epoca de antes de la revolucion, que solo le interesa mostras numeros

Muito boa

Muito boa empresa Como uma ótima cultura, e disponibilidade de aprendizado e equipe muito unida

Vale refeição 800, 00

Outstanding company

Siemens Management really focus on their employees well being and satisfaction within the workplace. I would highly recommend working for Siemens within any of their numerous divisions.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Poor working environment and no value for human. Religious descremination.

Poor working environment, No respect for human. Stressful working environment. Religious descremination at workplace but no action from company management and HR. What I have experience is Working under siemens BT division is nothing inviting mental decease and day by day mental deficiency. Painful days working at Siemens BT division.

Poor

Very good work culture

Very good work culture and good learning environment. Salary on time and good intensive. Paid leave and management good with timely salary benifit what want more?

Good management

Long duty hours

Fun

I learned all about corporate culture and skills which i need to survive in MNC's. I had very good manager and lead who was supportive all the time i need

Free lunxh

Place to pay your bills

Go in and work and go home and repeat. Not much to the job go in a finish what needs to be done and go home.Simply a job that pays the bills nothing more

Decent pay

Bad management

Production

Nice work with all safety. Currier depend on this company. I work in production with getting order. Any kind of facilities are provided in good and best.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Siemens ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale