Siemens
4.0 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Siemens

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 10,517 avis

Centre Emploi et Handicap

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Très bonne expérience! Véritable tremplin et des réelles compétences valorisées et mises en avant par les managers. J'étais en contrat spécifique pour travailleur handicapé. Mon salaire n'est pas révélateur des pratiques de l'entreprise.

Accessibilité transports

Nice company to work

Siemens is a nice company to work. You feel that they care about people most of the time. Your opinions are recpected. There is room for improvements also, such as salary and benefits, career advancement opportunities.

Points positifs

Flexible working hours and places

Healthcare

Great people

The project is a great place to work with fantastic multi cultural people. It's great to work for Siemens as there is always good people around you for support and guidance

Training

Culture d'entreprise

Contractors is all they want,

They only hire contractors with no perm positions in sight.If this doesn't bother you then go for it. Good place to launch your career and good place to learn.

flex hours

only contractor jobs available
Culture d'entreprise

Difficult skills you can only learn in trial by fire

I came into this role as green as it gets. I had to learn by trial by fire. I spent 2 months doing nothing then they send you to five training classes three days long each class. These classes cover the minimum skills needed to do your job. It takes me 7 times to remember something and they show it to you once. Sorry but I am not that fast of a learner. I've been in this role for 2+ years and I still struggle and don't think this job is my calling. I will be looking elsewhere for employment in the near future. If you are a very quick learner and want a steady job with some stress and hard to deal with construction people. and your great with computers then technician in building automation may be a good role for you. I mean if nothing else it's gainful employment. I suck at my job and they won't fire me.

Benefits outside of pay

Points négatifs

Pay seems low for industry, stressful construction work environment and minimal training also corporate red tape.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Det var bättre förr

Ett stabilt företag, tyvärr så sviker ledningen nör det väl gäller.Förr i tiden så var medarbetarna guldvärda.Många anställda lämnat pga dåliga chefer.Sorgligt då Siemens i sig är väldigt bra!

Bra kollegor

Na

It’s a really good place to work. I enjoyed all the time that I spent there. I would recommend anyone to work for that company. I wish you hadn’t closed down.

Points positifs

It’s a really good place to work

It was hard to advance.
Culture d'entreprise

Great big projects to learn from

There are a lot of great big projects to work on and learn new things and skills from, so that is a plus. The downside is that they hire a lot of people as contractors and they wait for years to be hired directly, or they never are, so you kind of don't feel part of the company like that as there are some events and awards you don't get to go/receive, even doing the same work as your peers.

Salary, benefits

Points négatifs

No new remote contracts, being a contractor makes you not feel part of the company
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and excellent work place

Good and excellent working atmosphere at Siemens. Very supportive seniors. Funny work environment. Flexibile leave policy. No heavy work load. Very good experience working with Siemens.

Free Lunch
Culture d'entreprise

Overall Cordial professional for work purposes

Quite good staffs welfare and benefits Nice and big open concept office layouts and nice cafeteria below though a bit expensive. Centralized location Mid night big order process allowed that only not very life work balance cons.

Staff welfare & benefits

Points négatifs

Month / quarter end mid night big orders received

Emploi chez Siemens

Voir d'autres offres
Culture d'entreprise

Cool place to work terrible treatment

They really dont care for u due to the fact they will replace u in 2 hours. For the amount of work and quantity of work we do we make the same amount as Mcdonalds workers. Big joke

Slave
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and fun, collaborative work atmosphere

During my time working at Siemens, I felt like a valued member of the production/test team. There was a strong sense of collaborative teamwork with a primary focus of getting the job done, yet still having fun.

Points positifs

People I worked with, good work atmosphere, decent benefits

Points négatifs

Hourly compensation a bit low, short break times

Health, Safety and Environment always a priority and first

My work was a EHS Advisor working in an Oil and Gas Fabrication Yard and on the Triton Knoll Wind Farm electrical substation (mainly civil engineering).Siemens have their own HSE procedures you have to adhere to and are all set out in the "Red Book" They are mainly proactive procedures but there are procedures for reactive situations and time periods for reporting by.The workplace will always have their difficulties where some will promise the earth but their actions aren't adequate. You also get individuals with large egos who will use situations to their personal advantage rather than the good of the job. They mainly are within the client organisation rather than with Siemens themselves. I was committed and dedicated to the safety and the environment on behalf of Siemens the organisation and when this is appreciated by senior management its very much appreciated them and work colleagues.

Points positifs

Good pay, flexible in start and finish times

Points négatifs

Continuity of work, I also had to deal with my own training being a contractor

Work life balance

Good place to work, lot of learnings, technology wise always has an edgeQuick to onboard innovative practices one of them is Six Sigma approach which was introduced way back in 2009

Work culture

Salary
Culture d'entreprise

Nice and friendly place to work

Every day was going smoothly the major problem was my supervisor manager of my team no plan and no personal involvement at the job to support the stuff.

Bonus every year

Far from my location

Avoid like covid

I took this job in 2019. Seven days in I regretted leaving my last job. The on-boarding is not just horrible its non-existent. The SAP systems at this company are a mess. Working in this department is not just stressful but you are expected to be all knowing and all controlling when you have no control over what is expensed in your profit center. In researching expenses and answering questions the information in the systems is non-existent or at best or a guessing game. The training goes like this "figure it out" or review documents that are at best 5 years or more old. This department doesn't receive the support from other departments that SHOULD BE required. My boss is a great financial accountant and someone who will take the time to show you things...BUT IS NOT a good manager of people.

Culture d'entreprise

Good place to work, people are the reason it is great.

Working at a production facility the stress levels are high. Other workers are helpful and friendly. They are currently automating the drafting processes for customer drawings which will mean fewer jobs needed in that department,

Flexible working environment

Stress levels
Culture d'entreprise

Great Company however local regions must improve

Very Political environment with lot's of pulling among team members and other regions, HR could have done better job to resolve the conflicts. Very Hostile.

Internationally recognized Employer

To political environment

Excelente

Muy buena para trabajar te desarrollas dependiendo de uno mismo

El salario .

No ninguna

Okay, good pay

Back stabbing , micro managing The pay is good, really long hours. There is a open kitchen with lots of snacks. Birthday lunches at the end of every month

Free

Mirco manager

Supportive Manager But Experience Varies

Both my managers were highly supportive of me. Things can take a little long to get done due to the procedures in place. However, it was a good experience.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Siemens ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale