Starbucks
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Starbucks - Ashburn, VA

Vous voyez des avis pour des postes dans la ville où vous vous trouvez (Ashburn, VA).
Ce n'est pas le lieu de votre choix ?
Choisissez-en un autre.
Intitulé du poste
Lieu
18 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 46 215 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Great place to work if you want to start building work experience and a good work ethic. Friendly environment, so mostly great people both partners and customers.
Culture d'entreprise
During my time at Starbucks, it was clear from the very beginning everyone's commitment to the brand and the atmosphere. Everyone kept in touch, and communication was key. Customers were very friendly and so were the staff. Initially, it was a fun place to work and develop skills that would've been impossible in a slower workplace. Although I'm sure there are many Starbucks locations that don't suffer this problem, a lot of in-fighting did occur during my time there. Whether it was for petty reasons or pure overexertion, it became a tense atmosphere. I eventually decided the job wasn't for me, but don't let this stop you from applying! My experience is not the same as everywhere else, and I'm sure the situation's far improved over time. It was a good place to work, and the benefits are plentiful should you stay at the company long enough.
Culture d'entreprise
I am grateful for the opportunity to work here as a barista and as a shift leader. I have learned a lot from working with the management team and with my fellow baristas.
Culture d'entreprise
Really enjoyed my time at Starbucks meet great friends and never hated going into work, very often i looked forward to it. Towards the end the management began to slack but still enjoyed work very much.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
I learned how to perform well in high-stress situations. I was not a fan of the management at my location and that is my reason for leaving. Work days were hit or miss, sometimes we were up to our eyeballs in drink orders and other days we had nothing to do but clean.
Culture d'entreprise
learning all the different drinks, the hardest part of the job would be working through rushes and maintaining calm. the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be all of the coworkers around creating a fantastic work environment.
Free Lunch, Tips
Culture d'entreprise
Mainly working the PM shift. Closing duties. Managing employees. Working through major rush traffic. Excelling when it came to private shoppers who graded their experience. It was fun working with so many youthful people.
Points positifs
Free coffee, great training and I learned important management skills.
None.
Culture d'entreprise
I really enjoyed working there, good co-workers, Management was a little iffy, meaning a few of them didn't last and the last one had a lot of issues.
Culture d'entreprise
Shift Manager responsible for developing and executing a structured plan to achieve goals with a team. The opener is responsible for reaching daily sales goals, creating a daily deposit and placing the daily food order. The closer is responsible for completing the daily deposit, recording food deliveries and finalizing inventory entries. The core focus of the team is to maintain all working stations to ensure high quality beverages.
Culture d'entreprise
I had a lot of fun working at Starbucks during my year and a few months. Great people, both customers and coworkers, albeit a bit stressful at times. They were very understanding about life things going on outside of work and the managers are always approachable and want to do their best to help you succeed, even if that means using Starbucks as a stepping stone to move forward in life. As a company, Starbucks provides many benefits to people, health insurance, stock options, savings options, and even free schooling for those that need it. I highly recommend this job if you are between jobs or fresh out of school and cannot find work in your career field
Points positifs
Great atmosphere, Great managers, great people, stock options, savings plans(401k)
Points négatifs
stressful, easy to get enveloped in work
Culture d'entreprise
Everyone deserves this job, and everyone deserves to move on. It's great when you're first growing a career and your abilities, but eventually you get tired of poor management, lack of accountability, and customers who are allowed to disrespect and harass you with no consequences. I love this company's culture but it truly isn't lived out in many locations. When it's good, it's so wonderful, but when it's bad, I wish I worked literally anywhere else.
free food, free drinks, free coffee, benefits, ASU Online Tuition Reimbursement
Points négatifs
Low pay, overworked, poor management, poor HR policies
Culture d'entreprise
Its a coffee shop! Employees are always friendly and love chatting. You talk to customers all day about how there life is going and at the same time, you get free coffee!
Culture d'entreprise
Ive had my ups and downs with the company; they have great benefits, flexible hours, and also a very positive environment. my only advice is to read up on your training, and also be ready to display assertiveness and integrity, for sometimes management can sometimes but not always tend to overstep boundaries also customers can be very intense. overall, Starbucks is a great company;weather if its a part time job, or a potential career choice!
Points positifs
benefits, flexible scheduling, free drinks!
Points négatifs
Management can sometimes be poor, demanding customers, and the occasional shortage on hours.
Culture d'entreprise
A fantastic foot in the door to building relations with ambitious people and learning the ins and outs of a "community" driven business!
Culture d'entreprise
Working at Starbucks was always great, everyone was easy to get along with and the way we made coffee was simple and easy.
Culture d'entreprise
Make friends with co-workers and and customers alike while you learn many skills that will carry you far in life. No two days are the same, yet many of them are shockingly similar.
Points positifs
Benefits
Points négatifs
A plethora of differing personalities that don't always match up
Culture d'entreprise
Starbucks is a fun place to work where you would adopted into a fast-step working environment as always. One of the major reasons that I choose to Starbucks is the flexible working hours it is able to offer while taking care of my family. Since my daughter is old enough for school, mommy suppose to find her truck back to the career.
Points positifs
I need a career more than a job
Points négatifs
401k, Stock option, medical insurance, employee discount...
Culture d'entreprise
The best part about being a partner at Starbucks is that you get free coffee or tea every week! The worst part about working here is smelling like coffee everyday...
Great Benefits
Points négatifs
you forever smell of coffee