Logo SuperProf
SuperProf
4,4 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Tutor chez SuperProf

PertinenceNoteDate
16 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 97 avis

Self-managed tutoring lessons in France

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Superprof is a great tool that allows students to find a tutor quickly according to their location. It is easy to use and free to sign up. Both teachers and students can review each other and give constructive feedback that aids everyone.

Freelance English Teacher at Superprof

A very easy use to use app for freelancers like me to find students from different regions. Thankful to have the opportunities to teach students from different backgrounds

Points positifs

Easy to use app, flexible schedule

nice, own-pace working

Jobs were not guaranteed, but you chose your hours and payrate. You could choose who you worked with and where you conducted these jobs, which made for a comfortable work environment.

good for students

Good for students who are looking for some cash on the side. Not many long term prospects and not easy to get many students due to the obscene number of people using the site as tutors.

not a permanent job.

It is only a casual job. The student does not want to extend the superprof contract or I am not sure myself. The study itself is okay and interesting, engaging and fun and informative. I have tried to be as professional in my job performance however, it is apparent that the student only want a month contract, but she did not made it clear to me if the study is permanent or not, ie casual.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Culture d'entreprise

SuperProf is a platform for Tutors

SuperProf is a platform for Tutors where you can post your ad and link with potential students looking for classes in your area of expertise. It has been a really good experience to connect with Students.

Fun and Easy going

There are criteria, but really you work on your own time (to a degree) and it fits in with other schedules. The hardest part of this job is obtaining clients. The most enjoyable part of this job is the flexible hours and being in charge of my own time.
Culture d'entreprise

Productive and helpful for students in need.

At first I didn't get any offers from any students when I applied for online tutoring. But when everything sorted out well, I really enjoyed the experience of working with superprof.

SuperProf

Superprof is a tutoring website where you can sign up to become a tutor or purchase lessons from real people. It’s extremely easy to do and only takes a few minutes to get set up.

Productive and independent workplace

Working for Superprof was a delight - I was completely in charge of the delivery and planning of my own lessons, and it was like being self-employed, only Superprof helped with the advertising of my tuition services.

Great advertising platform

Points négatifs

Not enough awareness

Flexible

It allows you to work based on your schedule and also choose how many students you'd like to teach at one time. The site is easy to navigate audit is very easy to set-up an account with them.

Tutoring while working

Great way to earn money while in college. Very easy to work with and very easy for people to find you :)

Fun Italian tutoring experience

It was an extremely fun Italian tutoring experience. I started it as a way to earn a little bit of money while being a student with no income in France. I really enjoyed it! I could choose my own time slots and that's great!

fun and flexible

Points négatifs

Productive job

I was able to manage my own time whilst doing this job. This job is ideal for student to make some extra money on the side. However it is difficult to get jobs.

Informal and highly flexible

The lessons are conducted via Skype, which allows me to work from home. I derive a lot of satisfaction from a successful assimilation of knowledge and gains in confidence. The hardest part is to remember to break the information into manageable chunks and to keep the delivery sufficiently slow to ensure that the student is not overwhelmed. A constant challenge with this work is to manage to captivate the attention of the learner throughout the lesson, as even equipped with the best of intentions there will always be a danger that the levels of concentration might dwindle away.
Culture d'entreprise

I use Superprof to advertise my teaching skills as an English tutor.

The first student I found on Superprof in June 2017. He lives close to my home and is a delight to work with, and his parents are also very friendly and an overall joy to work for. Even while I'm abroad, they suggested continuing the lessons over Skype, which I happily accepted.
Voir plus d'avis sur SuperProf
Vous pourriez essayer :

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez SuperProf ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale