UPS
3.7 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour UPS

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 46,763 avis

Synthèse

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Pour les personnes qui font du trajet ca rentre pas forcément en compte pour ups mais pour moi oui malgré que ce soit une agence d'intérim qui nous emploient. Des personnes embauchés n'ont pas leurs places il n'ont ni la capacité et compétence dans cet entreprise alors que nous intérimaire c'est compliqué pour être en CDI , on se donne les moyens mais c'est bien dommage.Ca reste quand même une bonne boîte malgré ça

Points positifs

Bon esprit d'équipe bonne entente

Points négatifs

Le salaire est pas assez élevé en fonction des compétences
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Fast paced fun environment with plenty growth opportunity.

I had great leaders that recognized and encouraged my growth with in many different departments of the warehouse. It was a very culturally diverse work team and I embraced these differences while learning so much from my teammates. I made many life long friends and greatly improved my logistical resume.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Start young or don't start at all

Great first job for anyone fresh out of high school. Put your 15 years in to get a guaranteed pension (part-time or full-time), use the time to pay for college ($25,000 lifetime credit), get great health insurance, pad your 401k and then dip out of there before it wears you out and breaks you down.

Fast work low pay

They expect you to work fast but pay you very little. Benefits are great that’s about it. You get no breaks and you sometimes can’t work over 6 hours.

Points positifs

Benefits

Points négatifs

No breaks
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Fast paced and physical job, great seasonal job

Hired on very quickly as peak season driver helper, basically running packages to stops while driver organizes and gets packages ready for next stop. Pretty straightforward job and pays decent and requires very little training. You basically learn by doing, The group text can make communication with helper coordinator a little cumbersome, but you will ideally link up with the same driver for most of the peak season and can just communicate directly with them.

Points positifs

Lots of hours available, potential overtime during peak season, full time employees really value your help

Points négatifs

Very little training, kind of chaotic with so many seasonal hires, you’re exposed to the elements and the job is very physical, risk of aggressive dogs
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

management

This is a union job with great benefits for part time students. Problems are the following:1. Union unwilling to uphold the contract agreement of creating full time jobs(better since 2018).2. Forced overtime for part time employees and full time drivers3. Working harder not smarter.4. Most drivers don't take their allowed breaks 50 min unpaid and are deducted from their day. Good luck, buy UPS stock, take your breaks and drive the speed limit.

Points positifs

benefits, stock plan, top rate pay and work variety

Points négatifs

force overtime, part time rate for full time work, union dues

Overall abysmal

unionhealth benefits hours differed from job description adequate breaksmoderate work environment ok management ethical standards supportive coworkers

Pay rate, union

Hours vary
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

The PVD pay makes it worth it

I love being a Personal Vehicle Driver. It’s fast paced and I get to work independently. The pay is great. I’ve been a seasonal PVD for 3 years now. The only thing I wish is that they would find permanent positions for PVDs.

Points positifs

Great pay, independent work, fast passed

Job ends abruptly

Productivity

Very fast paced, but there's always another coworker there to help you. Supervisors and leads are there to help you understand the process and job at hand. Great job for people who are either going to school or have another job. Team work is a high priority, so that makes the job nicer.

Part-time employees get benefits

Points négatifs

The scanners need replaced.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Productive and fun workplace to work in and great benefits

I enjoyed working for ups. The staff and employees were great working with. You stay busy and it’s very productive. I would love to work with the UPS family again.

Fun while it lasted

It was a great company to start after college. I got to learn a lot. Unfortunately, UPS decided to outsource their accounting located in Coppell TX to India.

Flexible schedule, benefits

Points négatifs

Very low pay compare to other companies
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Its not what it use to be...

I started working in UPS when it was an awesome company to work for. Turkeys every Thanksgiving, impactful supervisors, supportive drivers great overall team. I really felt that it was a team effort on every level. I climbed up the chain rather quickly but hit a glass ceiling later in my career. The company took a sharp turn in the wrong direction. I had abusive managers that threatened me everyday just to make themselves feel powerful. Stress level was at a all time high due to being in survival mode everyday. Drivers became selfish and combative and only worried about themselves. Team element is completely gone. Work hours in mgmt are ridiculous 18hr shifts and it's still not enough to get the job done. To be honest it has completely shifted from "We take care of our people" to "we didn't ask you to come here you did, if you don't like it leave". It's a shame. I actually seen me being a 35yr Upsers but now i don't know how I can work here for another two weeks. If you want to do anything I strongly recommend driving. All in all I can't say I'm mad about the pay, benefits, or retirement but be warned the flexibility just isn't there, you will be making deals to get your days off and from time to time have to fight just to leave by 8pm.

Points positifs

Pay, benefits, retirement and paid leave!

Points négatifs

Non existent work life balance, stress level, physical, emotionally draining, disrespectful employees and management.

Great benefits!!!

It is a Union job, so you get better benefits than other jobs. There's a rotating management problem, which means they don't know your needs to become a good employee. The co-workers are a lot more helpful.

Points positifs

Benefits

Points négatifs

The management

Easy work environment.

Mostly drop & hook, the scheduling is decent. The job is great on benefits and finances. Retirement benefits are very excellent. Will retire with the company at the age of 70

The benefits

Sometimes long hours.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

No work/life balance, however pay is very good

Working at UPS for a short amount of time has taught me many things. I started doing preload and eventually advanced to a driver position. However, when I became a driver I dont think I had ever been that stressed in my life ever before, it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, but just let it be known if you drive for UPS you will be worked to the bone. You will earn that paycheck. The money is definitely worth the job. However, theres a reason why UPS drivers have very high divorce rates. You will not have much time to be with your family. Full-time positions as a driver are craved due to this reason. HR had issues giving me paychecks too which was very frustrating. All in all not a bad career, very good career for someone who likes to work hard and be paid for it. In my case, I have family issues preventing me from giving 100% so its an ongoing battle.

Pay, benefits, union

bad work/life balance
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Get paid every week but it's part time.

I just been working there for a while and I like the work. I believe they have great benefits. After years working .If you won't job and like to work hard this is for you.

Points positifs

Hard work and lots of walking

Cold at night
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Job is cool if you have the time

Signed up for the job thinking they'd work with my school schedule. At first they were, but then they started making me stay later and later. getting in the way of school. They kind of force you to work overtime even if you have other things to do

Great benefits

Hard labor

Fun and Friendly

They kept it fun and welcoming. Made sure we have group meeting every morning about safety and production and always made sure we knew to keep safe on the roads at all times.

Great pay and benefits

Points négatifs

Long hours during the holiday's

It's aight.

Okay pay, overworking, great benefits, nice place to get some.experienfe as a supervisor.

Hard work, good pay

As an hourly you won't get many hours even if the pay is pretty high and you get raises consistently. It takes a long time to achieve full time whether you're in management or an hourly, and the work can be incredibly physically demanding especially during summertime. It's not for everyone, but there is a lot of opportunity in the long haul. The union will take care of you. Just don't work yourself too hard, or they'll work you to death lol.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

There isn’t any sense of a good environment they overwork you

The job itself was decent it didn’t really have a good sense of purpose but overall the vibe is off somewhere. But the pay was good for the workload. I was told I could leave early due to a family emergency and that there wouldn’t be any penalties just for them to tell me they ended my assignment.

Points positifs

Pay is good, climate control

Points négatifs

Short staff, large workloads, poor management
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez UPS ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale