UPS
3.7 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Package Handler chez UPS

3.6Équilibre vie privée/professionnelle

Trier par

PertinenceNoteDate
7 avis correspondant à votre rechercheVoir les 46,763 avis

Hard workload, stressful work environment, great benefits, room for promotions

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
Been a loader for a few months. They’ll push you to worker harder than you ever have, and there’s no flexible schedule, and most of the time you don’t even know when your going home. That being said there’s lots of room for advancement, pay is fair for an entry level job (package handler is getting 18 an hour over here) and there’s great insurance and other benefits.

Benefits, good pay

Points négatifs

Short breaks, fast paced, huge workload

Not worth it

Get ready to work from the time you clock in until the time you leave. It doesn’t stop unless you are on your 10 minute break. The duration of your shift depends on how much volume there is. If you are not physically fit nor capable of lifting a 100 pound package then don’t even bother applying for the position. It’s really meant for a man and/or woman in their twenties and maybe early to mid thirties. You’re pretty much the companies workhorse while supervisors yell at you for not going fast enough. That’s even when you are giving your absolute all. UPS can be a great career if you get promoted as a full-time driver. You have to earn it but I just don’t think the pay is worth it for the amount of work preloaders do.

Union job, benefits after 9 months

Pay, destroys the body

worst place to work

i was fired for no reason all they do is over work people they dont care if you get hurt or not, i was fired because the supervisor didnt like me, worst place to work stay away from this UPS.

Great job

a typical day consist of me getting my truck loaded the night before to obtain a safe and a clean delivery. after that i would go out to deliver i love ups!!!

Break

Annoying workers

Fast paced work environment

Attend work in the evenings to get all the trucks unloaded and scanned into the correct trailor for its departure. Fast paced environment due to circumstances with managers cutting hours down as much as possible

Points positifs

Great company to work for and many long term advancement opportunities

Part time hours at night not exceeding 20 hours per week
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Good environment

A typical day at work included me unloading thousands of packages and my supervisor telling me which truck to go too next.

Nice work environment

I loading and unloading packages, along with training new employees. The typical day at work was nice, even with a heavy work load. I enjoyed what I was doing for the most part. My managers and co workers were cool.

N/a

N/a
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez UPS ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale