Wall Street English
3.7 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !
Voir les avis sur Wall Street English
Evaluer cette entreprise

Wall Street English

Avis d'employé sur Wall Street English

Great community but not always great company culture

I've worked here for years and overall find it quite rewarding. I started as a teacher and it was a fairly easy position with ready made lesson plans. I worked my way up into management where I was able to build my own amazing team that gave me the motivation to be my best. Unfortunately, the company culture can often be a bit cold in the upper management. This was something I had to shield my team from. I often found that I was expected to go above and beyond my position and pay grade. It felt like I was never able to have a break.

Good community

Points négatifs

Company culture, work life balance

Notes par catégorie

2.0Culture d'entreprise

Avis similaires

Même poste

Underpaid/Overworked

All the posts at WSE are underpaid with the possible exception of sales roles. The entry level posts are not suitable for entry level candidates & management roles require dedication beyond the pay scale provided. Often these roles are suitable for English Expats who don't yet have the language skills needed to work in their own field at their proper level.

Varied

Points négatifs

35 hours isn't enough to do the job, and the pay isnt high enough to motivate you to do more
Même poste

Varied and dynamic teaching method

WSE is good for small classes and motivated students. Suits a teacher who does not want to control a large class or be distracted by students not paying attention. The method is varied and interesting with more focus on communication than grammar. Depending on the country you may have to adapt your teaching style. Good contact with students and fun role plays, discussions, social clubs, conversation classes.

Points positifs

Variety of ages, levels, backgrounds and cultures

Long hours, till 8pm, and Saturdays
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Ambiance très cool mais salaires hypers bas

Ambiance très cool mais salaires hypers bas!! Possibilités d’évolution très réduites! Seul point positif reste l’environnement et les collègues supers sympas

Ambiance

Salaire et promotions
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Wall Street English ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale

Comparer Wall Street English à

• Entreprises
  • Wall Street English
  • Avis d'employés
  • Great community but not always great company culture