Logo ZARA
ZARA
3,8 étoile(s) sur 5.
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour ZARA

PertinenceNoteDate
Voir les 6 257 avis

Travail palpitant

Avis à la une

L'avis le plus utile, sélectionné par Indeed
J’ai beaucoup aimé travailler à Zara , on fait plusieurs choses dans la journée on peut aussi bien être en rayon qu’en réserve, le sens du travail d’équipe est primordial , une polyvalence qui permet d’avoir plusieurs compétences

1h de pause, polyvalence

Work life balance

Every one it’s supportive they are amazing to work with and help you grow in every step of the way with guidance and structure. I hope you enjoy your time here
Culture d'entreprise

buena estructura del almacen y buena ubicacion

considero que inditex zara es una empresa que puede ofrecer mas para sus colaboradores pero no

Points positifs

comedor subsudiado. pagos semanales, las demas areas laboran de lunes a viernes esepto el area de expediciones, no hay plan de carrera para los trabajadores

Points négatifs

se trabaja toda la semana en el area de expediciones, te contratan via outsorsing, jornadas laborales largas solo en el area de expediciones
Culture d'entreprise

Fun work place / hectic work load

You will have fun at first but the work load is treacherous and there is a lack of organization and proper management. Be sure to read the employee hand book and ask a lot of questions to HR

Miserable

The better you are at your job, the more they overwork you. Sometimes you’ll work 5-6 days straight, 8 hour shifts as a part timer so the hours are good but it’s very exhausting. The customers are rude and disrespectful, the managers are mean and yell at you in the back and belittle you. Do not work here.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment

Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.

Fast paced

Great benefits such as pay rate, increase of holidays with service length, company sick and maternity pay.High management not approachable and can be very hard sometimes specially when you've got children and no childcare, the company isn't very flexible.

Great pay rate

Points négatifs

Lack of empathy from high management.

I would NOT recommend working at Zara

I worked at Zara part time while I was still in school. I'm fully aware that retail is hard, but management does not make it easier. The worst part was my schedule. I gave management my schedule 3 times and they still scheduled me for hours when I wasn't available (school). Had to talk the managers every week (multiple times) when the schedules came out because there was always something wrong, but they didn't listen. Managers were not polite. They are not at all clear about the opening and closing hours. I think the managers took advantage of the fact that I never worked in retail to make me work until late at night (I had school the next day). They never once mentioned to me, when I was hired, what the opening and closing hours were, and it was only after the schedules came out that I saw that I was working very late at night. The work culture is very weird to me. It took me a week for people to talk to me (even managers) and I don't consider myself an unapproachable.

Points négatifs

Long hours, rude managers, awful work life balance, schedule is never right

Salary,

If you survive Zara, you will survive any other retail company. High work pressure. You learn here a lot. Zara has an innovative and modern system to work with so you work more faster and efficiënt. Time flies and you are never finished. As a manager expect long days and no balance in your private/ work life. The pay though is pretty good.

Salary, modern system

Points négatifs

Long days, high work pressure
Culture d'entreprise

Ambiénteme de trajo colaborativo y divertido

Excelente tienda para trabaja, con un ambiente grato para trabajar

Seguro médico privado

Points négatifs

No ahí descanso para tomas café
Culture d'entreprise

Doesn’t matter what role you are in, you work like a Sales associate

No training, false info at interview and gas lighted me to fill the position. Would. It recommend or refer anyone to work here the culture is non existent!

Emploi chez ZARA

Voir d'autres offres

horrible

This place is just horrible!!! Managers will leave you hanging on your first exact day and not help you at all. They will leave missing information out and let you struggle on your own. Communication is terrible!!! Seemed like I was not wanted at all glad im out of that place.

no training

Unhealthy and Toxic

The management do not care about your wellbeing and it is a very cut throat environment to work in, there is no time for mistakes or issues, the staff members really do not enjoy working there and you can really tell by their attitude towards others and the customers too. I wouldn’t say there is any job security as most of the vacancies are temporary positions. There isn’t any covid guidelines set in place and certain managers will belittle you if you feel sick.If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are unable to take a toliet or water break this would be ideal for you, but if you would like to keep healthy physically and mentally, I would steer far away from this company. The only good thing is the pay rate for young adults.

Good pay

Points négatifs

Draining hours, busy environment, no job security

an ok company

The more you suck up to management the more you will succeed in this company. There is no sense of purpose in your job, all you do is run clothing, its a dead-end job

pay, compensation

management, high turnover

Not great

Its customer services what can i say. Ita good for a part-time and you are starting out, but get out of there. People forget about there aspirations working there

Don’t work here

Management sucks . A lot of favoritism goes on. A lot of "cliques" and groups, and there's retaliation when you speak up. Managers gossip amongst each other and create a very uncomfortable work environment for employees. Customer service is not a priority (sometimes customers wait 15 minutes at a time to see a manager). RIDICULOUS hours and no care for employees well being. Not a pleasant place to work. Managers will yell/scream at you in front of customers when you make the smallest mistake.( 9/10 times it not your fault too because they DO NOT PROPERLY TRAINE EMPLOYEES. And of with all that your still underpaid.

The whole job

No Life / Work balance

I started as a part time associate and grew into a full time visual commercial merchandiser. While I liked the most part of my job, it was very hard to have life outside of work due to having to open the weekend hours, working early morning shifts, and standing on the job for 8+ hours, every shift. Not to mention, your schedule is only made 2 weeks at a time and it can be unpredictable each time. Not an ideal job for a long term.

Employee discount

Points négatifs

Early morning and late night hours, constant schedule change, standing all day
Culture d'entreprise

Nicht immer einfach gewesen, aber ich habe zara geliebt:)

Insgesamt war ich etwas über 3 Jahre dort beschäftigt. Leider gibt es keine unbefristeten Verträge mehr. Aufgrund der Pandemie wurden viele, u.a. langjährige Mitarbeiter entlassen. Ich brauche immer schnelles Tempo und Action auf der Arbeit, deshalb war es für mich voll ok, und wäre gerne dort geblieben. Aber man muss auf jeden Fall immer Gas geben und es ist IMMER sehr viel los und zu tun, also man muss immer anpacken. Wochenend Schichten bis spät abends habe ich geliebt. Entweder man liebt es oder nicht, und überall im Einzelhandel ist es stressig. Deswegen kann ich die schlechten Bewertungen nur bedingt nachvollziehen. Und Kassieren (inklusive Abschluss) müssen alle Mitarbeiter können.

Bonus und Rabattkarte.

Points négatifs

Nur befristete Verträge, wenig Personal.

Zarada çalişmayin

Yüksek tempolu ve sitresli bir işe uyum sağlamakta zorlansanızda başabilirsiniz.Fakat zarada çalışıyorsanız tempo ve sitres dışı faktörlerin sizi yıpratmasına hazır olun.Ne gibi mi?yaşadığım acı tecrübeme dayanarak bunları söylüyorum.Gözümde çıtasını arşa çıkarttığım firmanın(zara vadi İstanbul şubesi)nde çalıştım çalışma arkadaşlarım(com)larım tarafından karşılaştığım mobing,iş yükü,profesyonellik dışı yaklaşımlar,beni hayal kırıklığına uğrattı.Orada(zara vadi istanbul şubesi) ruh sağlığı iyi olmayan çalışanlar var uzak durun derim.

Kötü tecrübeler.

Points négatifs

Sizi yetersizmişsiniz gibi hissettirirler(sonsuz gayrette bile)
Culture d'entreprise

The management there isn’t as great but the employees make up for it the customers cause arguments almost everyday it’s very short staff people leave left to right there’s this one manager don’t do anything but pick on people and just irritates everyone but other than that it’s cool honestly it’s just busy throughout the whole day so when it’s closing you feel relieved but it’s hard as well all the employees want to be a boss when there actually a regular sales associate I feel like at the end of the day you should just focus on yourself and not everybody else as for the managers they just need to work within and communicate more with the employees because there’s no team work at all and there hypocritical over there and love to gossip as if their not managers

Pay is 15 an hr

Points négatifs

Customers, Managers, Other employees kissing a** and try to play boss, lack of communication, there’s no team work whatsoever

Divertido y sereno

Amo trabajar en Zara, el ambiente es acogedor y mis compañeros son muy amables, mucho más cuando recién inicias en tienda. Aprendí a ser un poco más sociable con la gente que pregunta por las prendas exhibidas en el mostrador ya que antiguamente yo era tímida pero con el paso del tiempo (poco) lo logré y más con ayuda de mis compañeros.

Planilla

Points négatifs

No puedes comprar nada que no sea de la misma tienda

Ambiente lavorativo stessante

Attualmente lavoro da Zara, l’ambiente é dinamico ma stressante, non è lasciato spazi agli errori e spesso danno informazioni poco chiare sui compiti da svolgere.Turni lunghi con pausa pranzo concessa solo se si fanno dalle 6 ore in su.

Buoni pasti, stipendio

Nessuna pausa caffè
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?

Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?

Posez une question au sujet du travail chez ZARA ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.Poser une question

Note globale